hawg 29-Jan-24
DanaC 29-Jan-24
JB 08-Feb-24
fuzzy 08-Feb-24
arlone 08-Feb-24
23-Jan-24

JB's embedded Photo
JB's embedded Photo
I think this is the same deer I have on cam that looks really fuzzy like she is having g a bad hair day. This one takes a different twist. Thought?

23-Jan-24
Coyotes or road rash from a car.

24-Jan-24
Ah heck, I thought this was going to be about male pattern baldness. Then I could have something to talk about that I know a thing or two about.

24-Jan-24
Mange (skin mites), lice, or Dermatophilosis (rain rot).

Matt

24-Jan-24
Possibly parasite overload. I found a dead cow moose once that had almost no hair but covered in ticks. Warden looked at her and said it is not uncommon in moose, they will rub their hair off because they itch so bad and may die from exposure and/or infection. The whitetails front end looks o.k. so hope she comes out of it

29-Jan-24

hawg's embedded Photo
hawg's embedded Photo
I've posted this pic before...This is from 2018 and there is always one doe (maybe the same one) around my property. She (maybe another one) is hanging around this year and always has a healthy fawn with her. I've had opportunities to shoot her but she is too ugly...obviously not too ugly for the bucks.

29-Jan-24

DanaC's Link
Mike (Muleys...) up in Maine they call those 'ghost moose'

08-Feb-24

JB's embedded Photo
JB's embedded Photo
She is still around and looking like her hair is coming back.

08-Feb-24
Butcherboy me too. Never expected it, came from moms side.

08-Feb-24
A lot of coyotes have mange where we hunt, but never saw a deer with it, even back when w had a lot more around? If deer can have mange, that would be my guess??

• Sitka Gear