Keefers 30-Jan-24
itshot 30-Jan-24
PECO2 30-Jan-24
ahunter55 30-Jan-24
Highlife 30-Jan-24
itshot 02-Feb-24
Jack Whitmrie jr 02-Feb-24
29-Jan-24
if biden and trump both had 'hunt camps', which would you 'pick'?

click -vote- to choose

1. Biden -vote-

2. Trump -vote-

3. won't vote -vote-

Go to poll page

29-Jan-24
I’d hunt with Biden. He’d have no clue where he is and I could hunt his stands. Lmao.

29-Jan-24
id hunt with trump...in the hopes that don jr would be there. campfire chats would be epic.

29-Jan-24
I don't know man. biden has those bullets that travel 5x's faster out of an AR than any other platform, and his 9mm's remove lungs from the body. I imagine his broadheads are similarly wicked! Just curious... since I don't know if I'd vote for biden does that mean I'm not black?

29-Jan-24
Neither

29-Jan-24
Neither

29-Jan-24
fuzzy, click the vote thing or it's hillary's camp for you!

29-Jan-24
Be safer to hunt with Dick Cheney...

29-Jan-24
Trump for sure! He would just stay in camp and BS while Don Jr and I would get out there and do some serious hunting!

29-Jan-24
In my camp and properties no Libs are allowed.

29-Jan-24
If BEG were coming, I’d invite Biden. He’d have no one to talk too that away.

29-Jan-24
people in the know refer to supporters of stepping from one piece of public land to another as bidenistas. i'd choose the biden camp because of his apparent support of corner crossing.

on the other hand, if melania were a substitute for the donald, i'd choose the trump hunting camp. i am not attracted to don jr. like others are. no shame intended though, bowsite is a big tent, you are all welcome here.

29-Jan-24
I’d definitely hunt with Joe. Hopefully there’s lots of corners with fence to cross. I would help Joe across the fence and then I’d cross behind him. Hopefully I wouldn’t have any accidents.

Shane

29-Jan-24
Neither.

30-Jan-24
Trump for me cause I’d love to hear him talk about how “ HUGE” the buck that came by him that he couldn’t get a shot on.

30-Jan-24
so far we've got way more votes than comments, may indicate polls can be deceiving...

I'll give it a couple days to check results, unless the camp plumbing has a leak, at that point the counting will cease so the pros can step in to 'fix' the problem

30-Jan-24
If it is at no cost to me, I'd go to the Trump camp. If I had to pay, neither.

30-Jan-24

ahunter55's embedded Photo
ahunter55's embedded Photo
Just because I want to laugh & have a good time with trixie.

30-Jan-24

02-Feb-24

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
no real surprise here, typical of the vast majority of precincts throughout our nation

biden is a loser, even with the backing of all the media puppets

his only path to victory is another round of mail in ballot box stuffing and vote count creativity

02-Feb-24
"his only path to victory is another round of mail in ballot box stuffing and vote count creativity" Don't be surprised if that happens.

• Sitka Gear