Scoot 04-Feb-24
ahawkeye 04-Feb-24
midwest 04-Feb-24
Timex? 04-Feb-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 04-Feb-24
Timex? 04-Feb-24
EmptyFreezer 04-Feb-24
04-Feb-24
On the final day of archery season for the white tailed deer here in Ohio, it was a beautiful weekend. I didn't go out, I usually hunt the first and last day of the season but my freezer is full from a successful few outings this past year. I kinda was rooting for the deer today to be honest. Looking forward to gardening, fishing ,3d with the trad bow, and turkeys. If I had the money and time ,bear would be on the menu also. All the afore mentioned activities are just ways to kill time till September rolls back around. I will be mildly depressed till then!

04-Feb-24
You and me both, buckeye!

04-Feb-24
Full schedule of coaching wrestling and baseball gets me through most of it. Then a break from mid June until my son starts football. I've told my wife the following: Do you remember the scene in A Christmas Story where Ralphie says the entire kid year revolves around Christmas? Well that's what deer hunting is to me, my entire year revolves around deer season, bow and gun seasons.

04-Feb-24
It'll be turkey season in a couple months! Gives me time to get back in the gym, hit roads and trails running, and mess with my bow and equipment. It's a year round endeavor for those of us who live the lifestyle. Never wish time away and enjoy the anticipation!

04-Feb-24
Some of yall will be happy to know that in a few more weeks my interests will turn to offshore fishing & I will become more of a nuisance on the fishing forum than the hunting forum,,, but no worries, God willing, I'll be back in oct.

04-Feb-24
Timex share some of them stories here!

04-Feb-24
No worries brother,,,,,, Still gonna ruffle Ricky's feathers, give t- Roy a hard on & make Fuzzy laugh, occasionally.

04-Feb-24
I switch to bass tournaments this time of year but this year im finding it hard to get in the groove with the fishies. Cant stop shootin my bow, always tryin to get better, waiting on Sept..

• Sitka Gear