fdp's Link

09-Feb-24
Get a life

09-Feb-24

Timex?'s embedded Photo
This is what I saw that day live on TV.
Timex?'s embedded Photo
This is what I saw that day live on TV.
Not gonna download app to read link...........

I happened to be home that day & watched live,,,,I was literally, dumbfounded,,,,even called my sister & said are you watching this poop show.

Flame me if you want , call it a peaceful tour of the capital, if ya want, what I saw was pepper spray, tear gas, smoke bombs, people scaling the capital building walls, complete mayham.......

Myself personally view it as one of the biggest poop stains in the whitie tidies of the gop since Watergate.

09-Feb-24
"Get a life"...lol!

Timex I did about the same thing.

09-Feb-24
The only insurrection in the history of mankind, where the people tried to overthrow the government without guns. And you can be sure that all those people had em. If the cops only had to use pepper spray to quell the uprising, it’s only a riot.

09-Feb-24
SirO he has a life. That of a liberal. Horrible illness

I recorded the whole thing from pre Capital to Capital tours for the shaman to when wildness started.

Now I can show anybody any version they would like to see By the edit button.

I had two friends there but they sat on the curb drinking iced tea and never approached the Capital. They have selfies of them doing so When they got back they both laughed and said it’s a good thing they both hate crowds or they might be in the DC Gulag right now

09-Feb-24
"Now I can show anybody any version they would like to see By the edit button".

A video clip of the peaceful tour inside the capital building,,,,ABSOLUTELY doesn't nullify the escapades that took place on the outside.

09-Feb-24

BowenAero's embedded Photo
BowenAero's embedded Photo

09-Feb-24

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo

09-Feb-24

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Gifts for some Bowsite Leftists.

09-Feb-24
Riot, insurrection, democratic republic, constitutional republic.

Meh. Who cares what words and phrases mean. Knuckleheads just make crap up as they go along like a 4 year old playing make believe...

09-Feb-24
No one ACTUALLY believes a real insurrection occurred where there was a true attempt at overthrowing the US government. You might say you do cause that’s the popular thing to be all upset about but you know it’s not REALLY an insurrection. Morons trespassing and destroying public and some private property ….absolutely. People who say things like “it’s one of the darkest days in our country’s history” and “we almost lost our country that day” are totally full of crap. They know that didn’t happen. You’d have to be actually ignorant to think that happened and I’d kinda feel sorry for you if you are actually that weak minded.

09-Feb-24
So I know two people who were there and were tried by the January 6th committee and judges. It was not an insurrection, it’s was a protest

09-Feb-24
Michael, according to the media coverage (and a couple bowsite idiots) it wasn't only "an insurrection" it was "the insurrection". It was an uprising against authority, no doubt. Look up the definition of the word and explain to me why the media hasn't called a ton of BLM efforts insurrection. Not only do they not accurately call it that, they call them "peaceful protests".

10-Feb-24
Yep...that Trump guy..he's a Bowsite idiot. Claiming it was an insurrection...caused by Nancy Pelosi...lol !

10-Feb-24
I wish people would look up the definition of Insurrection.

10-Feb-24
the very same people that insist Jan 6 was an “insurrection,” also insisted trump “colluded with Russia”“grabbed women by the pu**y”…said that the white nationalist protesters in charlottesville were “very fine people”…and insisted that the contents of hunter bidens laptop was “russian disinformation.”

think about that.

if you tell a lie enough times...sooner or later a certain number of people will start to believe it.

10-Feb-24
"if you tell a lie enough times...sooner or later a certain number of people will start to believe it " ...the Donald Trump mantra right there.

10-Feb-24
Call me what you want........I can assure you that I live a more conservative life than most red, right, Republicans I know.

Call the events of that day whatever you want........a riot, protest, Trump loyalist gathering, whatever....really doesn't matter.....

The trumpers blew their wad that day like a 16 yo in his first puss.........

It truly was an embarrassing day for this country......

10-Feb-24
Jan. 6 was a protest, a real insurection has been happening at the border for the last 3+ years!

10-Feb-24
Timex, you are correct. Trump, just yesterday, admitted it was an insurrection - though somehow he felt Nancy Pelosi was at fault. Whatever, he said a few times that it was an insurrection. Given half the time, the guy doesn't know who he is talking about, maybe he meant Nikki Haley fostered the insurrection?

10-Feb-24
"Jan. 6 was a protest, "

Insurrection to riot to protest. Next you'll be telling us it was a love-in. Horse apples.

10-Feb-24
It wasn't an insurrection...even if Trump referred to it as such.

Is FDP a Rachel Maddow soc? LOL

Will, nobody is as confused about who they're talking about as Biden...who reported a recent meeting with a guy who's been dead for decades and blamed the president of Mexico for not getting aid into Gaza.

10-Feb-24
J6 was a right to assemble. Looking at it in comparison to the G Floyd shitshow it was just a another day. With the DOJ looking away at one and using the GVTs heavy hand on the other. Huge gathering and a rather small portion broke the law. In Minn it was carnage where 95% were breaking the law and 5% were protecting life limb and property. Now compare the torts filed in both events. Never more evident of a two tiered justice system.

10-Feb-24
MGF....I'm not a troll at all. At least no more or less so than sundowner, RTCG, and a host of others on here.

So how can Donnie misspeak (supposedly) and that's fine and it was just another mistake. Another person misspeaks and it's a sign of dementia ?

If you want to be miffed at somebody be I g a troll and calling January 6th an insurrection blame it on Donnie. Those are his words so....

10-Feb-24
I think everyone on both sides of the isle have to agree:

The main goal is to get Biden out of office. I'm not a Trump guy, but if he's the nominee, we have to support him for the good of the country. Since Biden has been in politics, he's been on the wrong side of every issue.

10-Feb-24
I suggest watching the Jan 6th documentary on I belief Netflex. It looks at pretty much everything from both sides. My personal opinion is they have gone after these people with a vengeance & punished above & beyond. I'm not saying it was right BUT it was not as they are painting it. Real instances of crime, destruction & letting real criminal's go free. Examples-All the black lives matter/Antifa burning & riots. No one was punished & it destroyed many small businesses & individuals lives. Recent Cop beating & Illegal's walk free . So many wrongs. Trump may be an arse but he did good things for America & Biden is a mindless idiot that is destroying America.

10-Feb-24
The BLM riots started in May of 2020 while Don was still President and still had his folks in the DOJ and they didn't press charges.

That really isn't even relevant to the fact that the guy many ate trying to defend called January 6th an insurrection himself.

10-Feb-24
Your screwing with us Frank, Right?

Who was the FBI Chief during BLM War, Who was St Louis DA? You had an 8 yrear Obama DOJ save for one man. Your making up your own history. For lack of a more sensible retort we are in the 3 term of Obama currently. We added 32 billion debt in one day that was yesterday.

Not only do we need an America first guy we need a guy who will have to cut the cord. Is it going to be painful? Yes, after all the governments debt is whose ultimately? Yes, ours the taxpayer.

Break from the flock Frank. Most of your state has except for two area's, Houston and Austin. Guess everyone wants to have a little Massachusetts in them huh? I simple review of the BLM War should clear it up for you in terms of lives lost, property lost, tax base lost (state and city). Permit fees not collected, cleanup, hazmat, etc. Look at the two line by line and its plainly obvious which was a War Zone and which was a public assembly with some broken glass and litter.

10-Feb-24
It makes -0- difference who the FBI chief was or who the mayor of St Louis was. Don was in office, his people were in place, and he had the opportunity to prosecute those people if he had wanted to...and he should have. But, that would have required doing something besides talking, which he isn't good at.

10-Feb-24
Perhaps a real insurrection would be akin to the riots happening outside the 3rd Precinct in Mpls. Then the armed and trained police fled for their lives. Watch The Fall of Minneapolis and see what a well-coordinated attack on people's rights and justice can do with the media twisting everything and evidence manipulated.. Oh and they threaten to burn your city to the ground and the Governor doesn't pull his party's endorsement of the state house candidate who shouted that phrase.

10-Feb-24
they only used the word insurrection because it is the wordused in the law,it was an unarmed protest call it a riot if you want but it was never an insurrection

10-Feb-24
In Mpls the rioters were armed, gun fire was routine.

10-Feb-24
You have learned nothing about the FBI, DOJ after HRC, Comey, Impeachment process during 2016-2020. A Texas anachronism.

That thinking is giving approval to the second worst Attorney General (garland) in the nations history only behind the racist Obama's Bro Eric Holder.

10-Feb-24
"I wish people would look up the definition of Insurrection."

Here you go.

"insurrection n

: the act or an instance of revolting esp. violently against civil or political authority or against an established government ;also : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt [whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or against the authority of the United States"

What we ALL witnessed on Jan 6.

10-Feb-24
Yep, and we all witnessed the Democrat riots during the "Summer of Love", where they attacked Federal buildings, courthouses, police stations, while being cheered-on and encouraged by Demorat elected officials, including our excellent current Vice President. She, Pelosi, and the other Demoncrats are just as guilty of inciting and promoting an "insurrection" by the definition you posted.

10-Feb-24
“Insurrection to riot to protest. Next you'll be telling us it was a love-in. Horse apples.”

“Yep, and we all witnessed the Democrat riots during the "Summer of Love",…”

Dana, you really should try to keep up and quit exposing yourself to multiple factual contradictions.

10-Feb-24

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo
Is the Oxford Dictionary used in a court of law?

10-Feb-24
Sorry, not so. Showing empathy for something is not the same as inciting for your own personal gain by force. Not that that excuses the riots. But we're talking about Trump, not "what about that". One doesn't excuse the other.

Taken in context of the entire insurrection, not just Jan. 6, was much different. Trump started his rhetoric of an "unfair" election well before the election, and falsely continues it to this day. When he lost, he contested the results legally, as was his right. Failing in his legal attempts to change the result, he used his position to threaten anyone he thought would aid in his illegal attempt, including his own Vice-president. When that failed, he called on the dumbest of his followers. Of course he didn't "order" them like a general orders troops. What would a proud draft dodger that never served in the military know about commanding troops, and what modern troops wear a horned, fur headdress? Instead he did what a great con-man does. He used his "dog whistle" in a way he knew they would understand as what he wanted. Then when events that anyone could plainly see were completely out of hand, instead of doing what any real President would do and try to halt the attack, he sat in front of the TV stuffing his face for hours, still hoping they would be successful.

10-Feb-24
^^^^ I bet you believe in unicorns and the Tooth Fairy too...

10-Feb-24
“ An insurrection is an armed rebellion. A revolt is a rebellion with an aim to replace a government, authority figure, law, or policy. “

10-Feb-24

if it truly was an "insurrection...why do you suppose nobody...not one person...has been charged with that?

"§2383. Rebellion or insurrection Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

in terms of the actual definition...wouldnt that also apply to refusing to enforce existing immigration laws?

like i said before...as disgusting as jan 6 was (although no more disgusting than burning down and looting cities...taking control government buildings...etc) the "insurrection" claim is a tds pipe dream.

10-Feb-24
If the left want liable it an insurrection then AOC’s gang are true insurrectionists.

10-Feb-24
Actually, that is a lie and not that simple. Trump was impeached for incitement of insurrection by congress. The senate vote was guilty; 52 - 43, not reaching the 23 majority required for conviction. But it was the most bipartisan senate vote to convict a sitting or former President.

10-Feb-24
Ziek.....them factual details you are posting confuse these types of threads.

10-Feb-24
Zeik idk maybe I’m retarded but apparently none of you libs will admit it’s all to keep Trump off the next ballot wtf is wrong with you people?

10-Feb-24
I guess RFK participated in a resurrection as well since they want him off the ballot.

10-Feb-24
There have only been 3 Presidents impeached in our history. None were convicted, and Trump was the only one to be impeached twice. So 50% of presidential impeachments were Trump's. But hey, there's another election coming up.

10-Feb-24
Plenty of time between now and November for a bipartisan exercise of the 25th Amendment.

10-Feb-24

spike78's Link
Here ya go here’s YOUR past candidate for President. If this ain’t eerie and sadistic I don’t know what is. But hey no big deal right?

10-Feb-24
At what point does anyone care about, or address, the lack of proper security measures that were lackadaisically taken, even after there were concerns of this action at such an event?

Outside of J6, you can’t help but wonder how secure OUR Capital really is. What happens when a mass of illegal aliens storm the Capitol demanding what they’ve been promised? Or will we just blame trump and move on? There’s so much more to the story, and if Trump suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth, it wouldn’t change a thing. It would only prevent trump himself from exposing it.

10-Feb-24
Ziek, we can continue to explain it to you, we can't understand it for you...

10-Feb-24
When the House is controlled by one party they can vote to impeach a President for whatever they want to if they can twist the reason. Since I started voting in 71 every President could have been impeached for a number of reasons had a controlled House chosen to do so.

10-Feb-24
”Actually, that is a lie and not that simple. Trump was impeached for incitement of insurrection by congress. The senate vote was guilty; 52 - 43, not reaching the 23 majority required for conviction. But it was the most bipartisan senate vote to convict a sitting or former President.”

1. impeachment isn’t a legal proceeding, it is a political one.

2. it is the political version of a grand jury indictment…and you know what the say about grand juries…they will indict a ham sandwich.

3. the senate is the political version of a jury…and they acquitted him. it’s not “guilty 52-43.” just like in a jury trial, either you meet the threshold to convict or you don’t…Trump was acquitted…not guiltyend of story.

is “incitement of insurrection” even a crime on the books?

like I said…a tds pipe dream.

10-Feb-24
Why has trump let alone anyone else been charged with insurrection? Please , get over it.

10-Feb-24
Incitement of ANY crime is also a crime.

11-Feb-24
look up the "brandenburg rule"...apply to it trumps speech that day...and you will plainly see why no "insurrection" or "incitement" charges have ever been brought against trump.

12-Feb-24
“Incitement of ANY crime is also a crime.”

Unless you’re Ray Epps or Maxine Waters.

12-Feb-24
Impeachment is a political maneuver, pure and simple. Has nothing to do with law.

A person may be impeached after breaking the law but being impeached doesn’t equate to a conviction for breaking a law

12-Feb-24
"A person may be impeached after breaking the law...

...or not. it all depends on the mood of the party in power of the house of representatives. and even if they did break the law and are impeached...it then depends on the mood of the senate whether or not they will be removed from office.

12-Feb-24
Yes, that’s why I said May be . Depends on a lot of variables

13-Feb-24
the reasons nixon and clinton were impeached (obstruction of justice...abuse of power...contempt of congress...perjury) are all pretty much par for the course for those that brought articles of impeachment against trump.

unfortunately weve cheapened the impeachment process and now we use it as a means to stifle the agenda of the opposing party or to simply nullify an election. going forward...i wouldnt be surprised if every president gets impeached for something...as long as the house is controlled by a different party than the president.

13-Feb-24
They certainly could have impeached Biden twice and for the exact same charges that Trump faced. But there are still some Republicans who try to take the higher ground while every single Democrat is in lock step to destroy Trump.

• Sitka Gear