soccern23ny 23-Feb-24
Paul@thefort 24-Feb-24
TonyBear 24-Feb-24
Mint 24-Feb-24
22-Feb-24

Zbone's embedded Photo
Zbone's embedded Photo

Zbone's Link
"President Joe Biden’s German shepherd, Commander, has bitten Secret Service personnel on at least 24 occasions"

Hard to believe they would let it go this long:

"Commander, Biden's banished German shepherd, had at least 25 biting incidents in a year"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2024/02/21/commander-bidens-german-shepherd-involved-in-at-least-25-bites/72690614007/

22-Feb-24
Shows you how untouchable that crook is.

22-Feb-24
Look at who his "daddy" is...no jury in the world is heartless enough to convict that animal. I'd be bitin' some azz too...and the Beltway is full of deserving targets!

22-Feb-24
"Commander Bites" is a great name for a dog!

22-Feb-24
I thought this was another anti Bowtech thread. My mistake...

22-Feb-24
Dogs' behavior reflect those of their owners.

Biden is a bad politician, bad parent and an irresponsible dog owner.

Pete

22-Feb-24
Commander is an innocent S.O.B.

His owner is a guilty S.O.B.

22-Feb-24
The dog is just a reflection of who it’s pack leader is. It takes a strong person to have a working dog of any type and obviously POTUS does not have the capacity to lead a dog let alone the country.

22-Feb-24
Its just too bad commander doesn't chomp on Brandons nuts.

22-Feb-24
good thing commander isnt a pit bull. :)

22-Feb-24
More of a German Shepard thing more than anything. Not really a training issue,, just notnthe type of dog to have in the white house.

Honestly, never having had a dog and not wanting one(trump) is more of a red flag than having one that bites random people wearing uniforms/suits.

22-Feb-24
Cant edit anymore... narcissists don't like dogs/having animals

22-Feb-24
So a Secret Service agent is assigned to take this dog for a walk during the day?? Cozy.

Most likely the agent does not feed the dog as the saying goes, "do not bite the hand that feeds you".

22-Feb-24
I don't want a dog. I don't think that makes me a narcissist. I don't want the responsibility of a dog, or having to look after it when I want to leave somewhere on a holiday. I don't want to clean up the dog hair or poop. I don't like the sound of barking. I love kids and have two of them.

I do think however that it is quite narcissistic to assume that someone that doesn't align with your view of pet ownership is therefore narcissistic.

22-Feb-24
Put him down… The dog I mean… Well….ok the dog

22-Feb-24
Adam I thought you were narcissistic before you said you didn't have a dog ;)

22-Feb-24
Never had a dog but your sure it’s not a training thing???? It most certainly does have a lot to do with lack of good training!!!……Coming from a lifelong dog owner!

22-Feb-24
Apauls... it wasn't an absolute statement and you read it backwards.

I didn't say anyone who doesn't have a dog(or pet) is a narcissist. I said narcissists generally don't want or have pets. And they don't not want them because of hair or allergies. Or responsibility or because of the empathy they feeling knowing an animal won't get what it deserves from them.... they could care less what the animal feels.

Pets require attention and caregiving something narcissists don't give out if it doesn't benefit them. And they take attention away from the narcissist, something narcissists hate. And that's why they don't have pets.

Trump is, undeniably the textbook definition of a narcissist.

22-Feb-24
I have a narcissistic cat if that matters. Funniest thing about this thread is that Trump comes up even when talking about Biden's dog.

22-Feb-24
Wrong breed for the situation.GS need a job and training they don't do well without training.

In 38 years of Veterinary practice probably 3 of the top 5 dogs I've ever seen were GS but I wouldn't own one personally.Not a good fit for me.

Soccer you are exhausting.Maybe Trump doesn't want a dog that's better than a psycho ignored dog without proper training just to check a box.

22-Feb-24

22-Feb-24

22-Feb-24
My dad was in his late 70’s when he was bit by a very aggressive German Shepard. He had landed his boat & was walking up to get his truck. Got stitches on his arm. He was confronted by a very angry woman who turned out to be a Veterinarian. She told him not to report it because this was the dogs 3rd incident & by Minnesota law it would have to be destroyed. He did report the dog but doesn’t know what happened after that. Can’t understand how the Secret Service could tolerate that behavior or how they could get away with it.

22-Feb-24
Shug, "put him down" at the border! "IPOTUS can't fix the border without funding"..........Puhhhlease, for the cost of a bag of Purina!!!!

22-Feb-24
Feel bad for the dog. Some people think they are just an accessory that can be used on their schedule and ignored at other times. They are a big commitment but you get back ten fold what you put in.

22-Feb-24
Biden's dog biting people turns into Trump being a narcissist. Wow I guess everything is his fault.

22-Feb-24
Bad dogs equal bad owners. Just like everything he touches he ruins. Commander is a beautiful dog and he’s ruined. Hopefully they find someone who can fix his fear and aggression.

22-Feb-24
So, Trump isn't fit, or have a desire, to have a dog because he's a narcissist...so he doesn't own one.

Biden isn't fit to have a dog because he's senile, also a narcissist, and just not a good person...but he has one and lets it bite 24 people including those willing to risk their lives to protect him.

Trump wins that one all day.

23-Feb-24

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
What would Chase the wonder dog think of this situation? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

23-Feb-24

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Commander shows no love

23-Feb-24
My next dog is gonna be naned "Commander Bites", seriously

23-Feb-24
Shug,

That looks like soccermommys dog....

23-Feb-24
Glunt...

if you could explain how biden fits the definition of a narcissist that would be great. He doesn't. And ugh... other than boogy woogy democrats how is biden a bad person? I mean, I've never voted for the guy but as far as being a good person I'd peg him better than 50% of congress.

He shouldn't have that dog for a lot of reasons. 1... he's old and that dog is too big and strong for him. 2... he's too busy/has no immediate family able to constitently take care of the dog.

I give trump credit on the dog front. Hes said in the past dogs aren't for him. He doesn't like them. And that getting one while president would be like a front/charade. One of the few commendable moments for him.

23-Feb-24
Biden thinks highly of himself, invents stories to boast about himself, thinks others are inferior and lacks empathy.

23-Feb-24
I mean your just pasting the definition of narcissist after the word biden lol. Examples please

24-Feb-24
Biden and his dog! I remember when Clinton stated, "Oh I went goose hunting" just to appeal to the hunter voter. Dogs and cats, the same.

24-Feb-24
Bad dog behavior is tied back to the Master and his, her training skills. Dog bites me or a family member causing injury they get put down, end of story.

Yep, I am a dog owner, couldn't have one for many, many, years due to allergies for myself and offspring. Now have a wonderful Labradoodle.

24-Feb-24
Biden is an idiot. This is the second German shepherd he couldn't handle. Wise up and get a dog you can handle like a pug or toy poodle for pete's sake.

• Sitka Gear