sitO 28-Feb-24
Zbone 28-Feb-24
Swampbuck 28-Feb-24
BoggsBowhunts 28-Feb-24
sitO 28-Feb-24
MGF 29-Feb-24
Rut Nut 29-Feb-24
22-Feb-24
To have a bunch of ol'farts that probably haven't hunted anything in years, if ever, regurgitate Fox News headlines here daily?

Newsflash...we can all read the headlines you dolts.

22-Feb-24
You can even argue with strangers in their comment section.

22-Feb-24
Lol

22-Feb-24

22-Feb-24
Hey, me and Sito agree on something! Amen brother!

—Jim

22-Feb-24

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

22-Feb-24
I hear you. I was going to do a write up on a mountain goat hunt this year, but I just can’t. Sadly, Pat has let it become a dumpster fire.

22-Feb-24
“I hear you. I was going to do a write up on a mountain goat hunt this year, but I just can’t. Sadly, Pat has let it become a dumpster fire.”

So Karen,…maybe you should find a different dumpster to hang out in?!

“Newsflash...we can all read the headlines you dolts.”

Who’s the dolt? Nobody ever doubted that you could read the headlines. We just can’t understand why you can’t read the titles of the threads available?

Reminds me of the days of the newspaper. I used to hate it when there were articles that didn’t interest me.

22-Feb-24
I wish the politics would disappear.

22-Feb-24

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo

22-Feb-24
If you don't like the threads or the topics, don't freak'n open them... Geez, unfreaknbelievable worse than children... Grow up and turn the channel or turn it off...

22-Feb-24
I can literally picture their sorry existence...

Wide awake 5am, couldn't make it past 9 last night on account a'tha bourbon...4-6 cups of joe in their flannel and grey sweats while they peruse the headlines...hmmmm...how can I get someone to talk to me today, what if I post this mindless tidbit...wives leave by 7:30am to meet actual human friends and to get away from "the old man and the phone"...by 8am they've found yet another salacious article on their cricket and "oh boy someone will surely engage me on this one"...what if I make the title sound as if it might kinda possibly sorta sound hunting related..."I'm so clever"...spends the rest of the day wallowing on the lounger searching for political meme's to "one up" the other "non-uppers"...wife's home to cook dinner around 5, and stare into your soulless eyes before she hits the sack early...you sink into a Fox induced catatonic stage realizing you've just wasted another entire day

Rinse...repeat

22-Feb-24

22-Feb-24
Don’t let them bait you Buddy.

Those politics threads are just spinners…

glittering rhythmically…

hypnotizing you…

drawing you slowly, irresistibly closer…

22-Feb-24
Cazadore, Pat actually has a forum for your story. Post it here https://forums.bowsite.com/biggame/section.cfm?gameid=13

Would love to see it.

23-Feb-24
I kind of feel sorry for someone like shito who bashes people when he has no clue what they are like. Well, not really.

23-Feb-24
Perhaps he is trying to lure someone into a "de-bait"....er.....de-bate

23-Feb-24
And to think I always read on here how Sito abhors using bait??? I Thought this thread might be interesting so I clicked on it. I won't make that mistake again.

23-Feb-24
Ain't hurt my feelings. I may be old but I hunt year round. Bear deer turkey coon possum coyote groundhog hog squirrel feral cats whatever is on the menu. Lol

23-Feb-24
I'd love to read a sheep hunt story where a someone doesn't first take a few 70 yard shots that miss and then say I felt really good about the shot so I went for it when he does make a hit. Do i complain on that thread, no I move on since there are some really good hunts that are posted. If you don't like the politic threads then post some hunt stories and encourage others to do the same. On the politics side, I like to hear what some of the other bowsiters post, some times the info helps to get a better understanding and other times it helps explain why people vote the way they do.

23-Feb-24
Love Sito or hate Sito. He ain't wrong here.

23-Feb-24
Toto, I don't think we're on Bowsite anymore... I believe we have entered the Twilight Zone Toto. :0(

23-Feb-24

Stix's embedded Photo
Stix's embedded Photo
This for the whinners.

Anyone else got a headline to regurgitate?

23-Feb-24
"Love Sito or hate Sito. He ain't wrong here."

so he starts a non bowhunting related thread thinking "oh boy someone will surely engage me on this one"

aint america great...

23-Feb-24

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

23-Feb-24
Stix, the money will keep coming after the payday the Chicago mayor lawsuit bings in against big oil for causing climate change.

Cant make this sheet up!!!

23-Feb-24
all politicians are basically narcissists regardless of party affiliation,it replaced sincerity long ago.Just look how a politician votes after they announce retirement or develop terminal illness-the constituents no longer matter-they stick a thumb in your eye on the way out .ex McCain gave us Obamacare because he hated Trump so bad.A giant FU to the American people.

23-Feb-24
So I am 79, or will be when I take my AZ bull elk tag this yearand occasionally post on the political threads, am I the exception to the rule, or in sit0's words I must not be an old fart. I will take that, however my wife may disagree.

Terry

23-Feb-24
“This for the whinners. Anyone else got a headline to regurgitate?”

Cmon Stix, that’s democracy at work! You must embrace it!!

27-Feb-24
Another whiny Liberal progressive thread- yawn

I didn't click on the "propane heater" thread as I wasn't interested........Since you camouflaged your thread to look like something else and I'm already here...you get my take-grin

I get you are ticked off about the dirty deeds of your Dem heroes all coming out and wish to live in denial....bummer you have to face it.....

now toss me back a lame Trump reference and go back to where they hid Biden before the last election.

27-Feb-24

27-Feb-24
You gotta admit this thread is irony in print.

OP complaining about non-hunting threads by making one.

Then guys come on spitting mad about his thread telling him that if he doesn't like it not to click on it...and they do so by engaging in a thread that bothers them.

Though I gotta say it is really too bad. Was an incredible site at one time.

27-Feb-24
If you don't like the threads or the topics, don't freak'n open them... Geez, unfreaknbelievable worse than children... Grow up and turn the channel or turn it off... -Zbone- Interesting... Just ignore the thread by not opening it and certainly not commenting on a topic one has no interest in. Hmmm what a novel concept.

27-Feb-24
Dude, I haven't a clue what you are trying to say, I didn't start this stupid thread, only commented... The creator of the thread "complaining about non-hunting threads by making one"...

27-Feb-24
I'm saying you're soooo right!

27-Feb-24
Oh, gotja... I read that wrong, I'm sorry my bad...

27-Feb-24
“Though I gotta say it is really too bad. Was an incredible site at one time.”

So was this country, but apparently not everyone is concerned about the country as they are about having to ignore a topic they have no interest in.

27-Feb-24
Getting offended by something on the internet is like stepping in dog poop instead of walking around it

27-Feb-24
I guess a lot of us ol timers just remember what a great country this was and what a cess pool its becoming in a very short period of time. I guess people are just looking for a place to vent their frustrations.

27-Feb-24
nchunter, I think you just explained it. People are pissed off and terribly frustrated because of the way this country has gone to hell.

Some of us don’t like the way would be elitists look down their noses at us for hunting differently than they do either. ;-)) Maybe they waller on the couch all day reading on Bowsite looking for somebody to scold because they ain’t doing it right.

27-Feb-24
Political and current event topics on this site do provde a valuable service: they allow everyone to learn who here is to the left of the political spectrum, and who is absolutely right.

27-Feb-24

Zbone's embedded Photo
Zbone's embedded Photo

28-Feb-24
I'm not sorry I hurt your feelers, and you've just wasted an another entire day.

Rinse...repeat

28-Feb-24
"I'm not sorry I hurt your feelers, and you've just wasted an another entire day. Rinse...repeat"

So.....sitO does exactly what he imagines others do. Funny, that's called projection.

By the way, this can all be cured by bringing the Community Forum back. At least you'll know that's where your dog poop is so you can avoid it.

28-Feb-24

drycreek's embedded Photo
drycreek's embedded Photo
There’s a lesson here !

28-Feb-24
I can’t wait for the day I can sit home all day in my grey sweats and flannel shirt when I want. This work thing is getting old :)

28-Feb-24
I'm with you Tobywon!! 10 years and counting! LOL!

28-Feb-24
I retired last year at 63-1/2 and aside from decent health insurance, (have had great health insurance since age 20 in my communication career field, and now my age when I actually need it have Obamacare and it sux) but retirement is GREAT...

People I haven't seen in a while will ask, "How you like retirement", I say "LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT"...8^)... Then they ask , "Don't you get board, what do you do?"... My quick reply, "Bows and arrows, guns and ammo, dogs and nature, and when in their area - family and friends"... aaaaand, setting in my sleeping shorts and F-ing with guys on the internet...8^)

As long as I ain't breaking the rules, I can F with you guys all day long if i wish...8^)))

28-Feb-24
sitO, you won't see these in the National media, so you can see them here;

Monday the Prince George’s County homicide unit arrested 25-year-old Nelson Granados-Trejo in connection with the murder of a toddler in Prince George’s County, Maryland.

In the police report, it was reported Nelson Granados-Trejo had “no fixed address” but did not give details if he was an illegal immigrant.

Now, a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesperson has confirmed Nelson Granados-Trejo is an illegal immigrant from El Salvador.

Fox 5 D.C. reported that on Nov. 7, 2022, a Department of Justice immigration judge in New Jersey ordered Trejo-Granados to be removed from the United States. [but since its a sanctuary city- they didn't] _________

Another illegal alien was arrested for raping a child.

An illegal alien from Honduras was arrested in Louisiana for raping a 14-year-old girl and stabbing a man during a robbery.

19-year-old Angel Matias Castellanos-Orellana raped a minor teen at knifepoint on February 20 and stabbed a man multiple times in the face and neck on February 25, according to police.

28-Feb-24
Yes Bruce, those too are on the Fox page and...you've wasted another day. Go outside, there's a sun and a moon and wild things...I think you'll like it.

28-Feb-24
Or stick your head in the sand so you won’t see your world crumbling around you. If you can’t see it it didn’t happen ???

28-Feb-24
Point is that we are all seeing it, but shouldn't also have to see it on a bowhunting website. Does that make any sense to you by chance?

28-Feb-24
BYPASS THE TREAD!!! Why is that so freakn hard for stupids to understand...

28-Feb-24
"BYPASS THE TREAD!!! Why is that so freakn hard for stupids to understand..."

Maybe because they are "re-TREAD's"?

28-Feb-24
No, because some people don't have any common sense...

28-Feb-24
Says someone, or should I say something, we don’t know how it identifies who doesn’t have the balls or vajajay, or maybe both to have its real name next to its handle. Like Napoleon said, “ Idiot”!

28-Feb-24
It’s interesting that a Mississippi CWD thread that was very relevant to bowhunting got locked in one day, yet folks talking about tranny swimmers (completely unrelated to hunting) stay on the front page for over a month with dozens of posts from the same 5-6 people every single day…. Has there been any explanation from the administrators regarding this other than the “site revamp” they talked about a few months ago that never came to fruition?

Regardless of your stance on CWD or baiting, it’s pretty black and white that locking hunting related topics on a hunting forum in one day while allowing ridiculous mainstream media headline regurgitations for the same few people to blow up all day long is a very strange stance for a “hunting” forum to take…

28-Feb-24
Justin, my name is Kyle...capitalized as it should be when using proper grammar. Good luck with your phobias, and keep it real...real dumb.

Nailed it Chase, lots of wasted days amongst 'm

29-Feb-24
"Point is that we are all seeing it, but shouldn't also have to see it on a bowhunting website. Does that make any sense to you by chance?"

No it doesn't make much sense because you don't have to. What does make sense is that you went out of your way just to start something with people you don't agree with. These days it's called trolling.

Have a nice day.

29-Feb-24
Sito seems to be a master- baiter.........................even though he claims to ab-whore it! ;-)

• Sitka Gear