Buskill 08-Mar-24
Velvet Muley 08-Mar-24
Buskill 09-Mar-24
IdyllwildArcher 09-Mar-24
Juancho 09-Mar-24
01-Mar-24

IdyllwildArcher's Link

01-Mar-24
He’s lucky the LO didn’t shoot him where he stood. East Tennessee is not the place to be screwing around.

01-Mar-24
ILB you sir are correct he simply encountered a Southern gentleman but I know soo many really good landowners well if you show a gun you better use it cause hells coming you would be shot Lewis

01-Mar-24
He should do a lot more time in jail, like five years at least. My guess is he will be poaching again after he’s released.

01-Mar-24
A ban for hunting doesn't do much when all you do is poach anyway. Good luck at keeping him out of the woods.

01-Mar-24
As a convicted felon, he is legally barred from owning or even handling a gun. Let's see how that works out.

01-Mar-24
Hmmm now he is a target if you don’t believe me check out east Tn just saying Lewis

01-Mar-24
No convicted felons EVER own guns, and no convicted poachers EVER poach again. So what's the problem.

01-Mar-24
Lou lol but this ain’t Colorado just saying y’all stay safe Lewis

01-Mar-24
Jaquomo’s sarcasm is spot on. About a week ago a convicted felon shot and killed two police and a fireman in a suburb of Minneapolis. Happens often, felons with guns.

01-Mar-24
Minnesota ain’t Tennessee just saying but we’re not perfect by any means but don’t take that as a weakness Lewis

01-Mar-24
That’s no kid. Says he was 22.

02-Mar-24
22 is a kid.

02-Mar-24
In what way ????? By 22 you sure as heck can’t use the excuse you didn’t know any better or “that’s the way daddy taught me “.

02-Mar-24
22 yrs old is a kid... your brain is not fully developed at that young age, not excusing his behavior, but when I think of some of my decisions at that age... well it makes me cringe ;0] scentman

02-Mar-24
I agree that lots of us are dumb at 22…..but you sure as heck are an adult and treated as such legally. My dad is 91. I’m 49. To him I might be a kid.

03-Mar-24
Kid or no, not enough time to discourage him IMO.

03-Mar-24
He will be back at it soon

03-Mar-24
scentman is right. I just learned that your brain is not fully developed until you are 25. It shocked me but after some time I agree. When I remember how I thought when I was 18-23 - it is not at all how I think now. Not excusing him just an fyi.

I completely agree with scentman I cringe at how I thought at that age.

03-Mar-24
Why give him a lifetime hunting ban? That is no punishment for a person who isn’t paying attention to hunting laws and seasons in the first place.

03-Mar-24
Even young kids know not to point guns at people and threaten to kill them.

03-Mar-24
Next time he Lou at a gun and threatens someone it might end differently. He won’t have to worry about a judge.

04-Mar-24
Lol.. hahaha. First off not enough jail time. Loss of hunting rights? Hahaha. He will be hunting illegally as soon as he gets out. Can’t stop it. These good ole boys here in WV would already be hunting again while they are waiting to go to trial. What a joke

04-Mar-24
Kid?we have law enforcement officers that age.

04-Mar-24
And if the landowner would have capped him he would have been in trouble.

04-Mar-24
I think a better punishment for poachers should be some GPS locator, so at any point you can see their location. So if they are driving at night along a wooded area and stopping often, its a good chance they are acting in illegal activity. I don't know but like others have said, Jail time and loss of hunting privileges don't matter, they aren't hunting during the seasons anyways.

05-Mar-24
When I got married both my wife and I were 21, and I you'd have to kill me before I ever say I had sex with a kid.

Nail his ass to the wall. He's old enough

05-Mar-24
Lifetime hunting bans are for use during probation and repeat offenses. Will add up if he is caught hunting again- hopefully will kill his chance at social media posting of animals and thus reduce the desire to poach.

It is a good deterrent

06-Mar-24
When I was married, I was 20 and we were both dumb kids.

06-Mar-24
Kid or not. I was taught right from wrong at a very young age. Much younger than 22. Also taught to respect the law, and if you broke it and got caught, you pay the price.

06-Mar-24
Around here - probably wouldn’t make it to 23 and I guess he fell into the pig area at night when they find the bones—-He knew exactly what he was doing pointing a gun at someone,he knew that it kills things/ no excuse- 5 years to think about it ! sounds right to me

08-Mar-24
In what way ????? By 22 you sure as heck can’t use the excuse you didn’t know any better or “that’s the way daddy taught me “.

08-Mar-24
Okay, 22 isn't a kid, he is a young man that is still maturing but is making calculated decisions, big difference. He knew exactly what he was doing and also knew the consequences for his actions.

09-Mar-24
How the heck did my response from days ago just pop up again ????? Very strange. I did not post that.

09-Mar-24
When you hit back and then forward, it will repost. I think.

09-Mar-24
had this been in Canada he could have been ban for life to own a firearm. In Canada a bow is considered a firearm under hunting regulations.

• Sitka Gear