bluedog 07-Mar-24
4nolz@work 07-Mar-24
KSflatlander 07-Mar-24
DanaC 07-Mar-24
Cazador 07-Mar-24
DanaC 07-Mar-24
fuzzy 07-Mar-24
05-Mar-24
Doritos cimpany has hired a trasgender to be spokeswoman for them. This person has made many statements about what she would like to do to little girls. Didn't learn from bud lite.

05-Mar-24
Well doritos is owned by frito-lay. Frito lay is owned by Pepsi co.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_PepsiCo

Here's a list of everything pepsi owns. Good luck in your endeavors

05-Mar-24
BA, can you post a link to that statement?

05-Mar-24
Never mind, I found it. Discussing!!

05-Mar-24
Listen to soccer. Listen to ‘bou. Listen to every person who says your boycott means nothing. You’ll never make a difference. Etc….

A high ranking official for Angie’s Busch credited the 2 billion loss of revenue the brand saw last year was a direct result of the stupid crap they played.

Funny, he also heavily credited the loss to the mad lgbtq people who boycotted bud light for not defending their choice when the back lash busted wide open.

I’m not done yet. The impending strike from employees is also based on the recovery attempt. It seems workers don’t like the $120 million bud light has spent to re-market the brand. It’s crazy isn’t it. Employees feeling like a dumb move by management wasn’t their bill to pay. Instead, they’d rather receive a piece of the losses versus watching it get blown on needless, self inflicted wounds.

Yeah, don’t listen to anyone with principal. Just take it from the sheep. You mean nothing and there’s nothing you can do about it.

05-Mar-24
I don't drink soda, or eat doritos.

05-Mar-24
Here's the funny part - how many boycotter's own stock in these woke companies as part of their retirement portfolio's?

05-Mar-24
HDE, I'd venture a guess most people have no clue what their retirement portfolios are invested in.

05-Mar-24
We’ll do. My family has boycotted a lot of stuff that’s doesn’t line up with our beliefs and morals. I’ll be letting my kids and wife know this for sure. That is how I raise my kids. We have to educate our children on the rights and wrongs or the government will take them over from ya.

Shane

05-Mar-24
Do some research on that repulsive pig. Some of the stances it takes and the quotes it makes are pretty repugnant. C'mon Pepsi, do better.

05-Mar-24
I can assure you they sometimes have a very positive influence on a company! Because of that “beer” fiasco, we are much less woke!! A lot here where I work were not happy with what they did and knew what the blowback was going to be. I have seen a direct change in behavior, so much so that we can’t even have special labels made for anything anymore until it gets approval from the top. I just hope people begin to notice and we get back to normal operation soon. It has impacted far more companies than just AB.

05-Mar-24

05-Mar-24
Insanity rules wonder who made this corporate decision. I looked this individual up and just wonder how anyone would even associate with it Lewis

05-Mar-24
Plain tortilla chips with homemade salsa from my garden

05-Mar-24
I've been boycotting Pepsi for years. I guess I'll add Doritos to my list.

05-Mar-24
Already fired, you may resume your Dorito eating if you choose. (The article on google I just read about this noted they said some bad stuff - which is gross. Not a great human if they are putting that into the world)

05-Mar-24
Wow that Bowsite boycott worked in record time!!!

—Jim

05-Mar-24
this was a stealth approach that got exposed to sunlight and needs bleach

05-Mar-24
Sucks. I love Doritos and Cheetos. Have to look for a replacement just like I did for Michelob Golden Light.

05-Mar-24
Glad we got that squared away. Does anybody know if Tostitos are good to go?

05-Mar-24
So I just googled this situation and it seems they fired this person a couple hours ago. Said they didn't realize what type of person IT really was and their attitude. Maybe they should do a little better job of doing background checks on the new hires. But you can't tell me they didn't know of this persons past history. Crazy mixed up world for sure.

05-Mar-24
Boothill, how intrusive of a background check do you think employers should do on prospective employees? Must I know do a criminal background, sometimes credit reports, and check the references that are supplied. If they fired this "individual", I'm good with them. And please don't make an azz out yourself by calling me a liberal. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

05-Mar-24
“how intrusive of a background check do you think employers should do on prospective employees?”

I’ve seen employers use nothing but a Facebook profile to determine one’s employability. Seems that’s the best background check available these days.

05-Mar-24
Canepole, I would think that if you are going to put a trans person in this spotlight, especially after the AB debacle, they would make sure that something like this wouldn't blow up in their face. And I'm not into name calling and the fact I don't know you I would have no reason to call you a liberal.

05-Mar-24
"how intrusive of a background check do you think employers should do on prospective employees?"

For a spokesperson for a billion dollar company? At least type their name into Google and see what comes up.

05-Mar-24
boothill, my apologize. It must be the BS defense mechanism kicking in. Employers have to protect themselves in so many ways when come to hiring (and firing) people today. I'm very aware of what transpired with AB. I actually gave up drinking BudLite after 15+ years. 70lb draw, I guess who ever did the hiring felt this "individual" would contribute but obviously they were mistaken. Dorito/Frito Lay actions were drastically different from AB and certainly took the appropriate measures. Does anyone really think that this calls for a boycott?

05-Mar-24
I started the boycott Sunday evening, as that was when I started my Carnivore diet.

05-Mar-24
As if I care one bit who shills for products.

I like doritos, gonna eat them. In moderation.

06-Mar-24
Which brands of bacon can we eat? I assume Wright Brothers is ok Otherwise it'd be "Wright Non-Binary Siblings"

06-Mar-24

DanaC's Link
a) this was in Spain. b) 'Doritos Spain' - while part of PepsiCo - doesn't sell Doritos in America. c) they've already fired her. d) Doritos are probably the junkiest junk food that ever junked.

06-Mar-24
DanaC they're great fire starters tho

06-Mar-24
So is the dryer lint, and that's probably healthier to eat ;-)

06-Mar-24
"Boothill, how intrusive of a background check do you think employers should do on prospective employees?"

at least as deep as what any employer would do on any prospective hire these days. a social media search is almost compulsory these days. surely a "brand ambassador" would be adequately scrutinized.

lets get real though...this isnt a matter of someone just slipping through the cracks.

the hiring of a person like this was not a mistake...it was deliberate attempt to check a very specific box...and appeal to a very specific demographic.

im not a huge boycott guy but i understand those that are.

06-Mar-24
According to NBC news 1 hour ago...Dorito has cut ties with the he-she-it.

06-Mar-24
she-it is more like it Bob.

06-Mar-24

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
Yeah...it's ok ...it's Spain.

06-Mar-24

06-Mar-24
What is the deal, the importance, the necessity of this huge push for trannies? It simply has to be to emasculate males. There’s no other excuse.

These people are probably one percent of the population and we’re all having to bend over backwards for them. It’s insane.

06-Mar-24
We heard the same crap in the 50s and 60s about blacks and minorities. Same BS different decade.

Please tell me when you bent over backwards for a transsexual. Got to laugh at that one...

This is your brain on Fox News, Newsmax, and OANN.

06-Mar-24
1%? Trans way less than that,the negative reaction is actually harming the lgbtq community right when they were gaining ground

06-Mar-24
Yea 4nolz. They were doing well with their efforts. Not so much recently. They just can't separate the real from the queer.

06-Mar-24
These are queer times. Not like the gay old days I grew up in.. used to have a fag every now and then, not anymore.

06-Mar-24
So true bluedog, so true

07-Mar-24
"Please tell me when you bent over backwards for a transsexual. Got to laugh at that one..."

every biological female athlete that loses to a biological male isnt laughing.

every parent whos child is inundated with this gender crap in elementary and middle school isnt laughing.

every person who is forced to adopt certain language under threat of cancellation...termination...or even prosecution isnt laughing.

every person suffering from the results of "gender affirming care" later in life isnt laughing.

the list could go on and on but to say that as a society we arent "all having to bend over backwards" in order to affirm someones delusion is to deny reality.

07-Mar-24
Shaft/Ricky- Did you personally bend over backwards for a transsexual? LMAO. Did you personally compete against transsexuals in sports? Is your child LBGTQ? Was your child inundated with transsexual language and pronouns? Did you have gender affirming care? Anyone in your family?

You've done nothing but "bend over backwards" to go out of your way to be bigots when all you have to do really is live your life and leave others alone. You let Fox News tell you what you should be outraged about and you simply fall for it...not as bad as sundowner and beendare but stilll use your freaking brain trumper.

07-Mar-24
"Shaft/Ricky- Did you personally bend over backwards for a transsexual? LMAO. Did you personally compete against transsexuals in sports? Is your child LBGTQ? Was your child inundated with transsexual language and pronouns? Did you have gender affirming care? Anyone in your family?"

yes...me and my family have been personally affected by some of the things mentioned...but that is completely irrelevant.

only a selfish narcissist would think that things that dont affect them personally dont matter to society in general.

07-Mar-24
If you think it takes until middle school for this stuff to hit you're out to lunch. My daughter has got it in grade 4, and a coworker yesterday realized her daycare was telling her daughter boys can be girls and vice versa. Her daughter is 3.

07-Mar-24
I personally have never been murdered, but I definitely oppose that act!

07-Mar-24
greg, hard to argue with logic like that!

07-Mar-24
" yes...me and my family have been personally affected by some of the things mentioned...but that is completely irrelevant. "

Quite the opposite, it begins to explain your near-obsession with the topic.

07-Mar-24
“You've done nothing but "bend over backwards" to go out of your way to be bigots when all you have to do really is live your life and leave others alone.”

Exactly! Now if we can just convince the “others” to live their lives and leave the rest of us alone!?!? I don’t feel the need to patronize someone, just because THEY feel they’re entitled to be patronized.

“You let Fox News tell you what you should be outraged about and you simply fall for it”

But, but, but,…you comply with the likes of CNN and Rachel Madcow, and Jen Psaki, not to mention certain crooks within the Democratic gaggle of corrupt legal officials.

The title to the following news article tells an ironic story.

“Transgender non-profit founder stole $150K pandemic funds before fleeing to El Salvador:”

You’d think folks like this were more of a threat to the cause than people that just don’t care. Why are you not going after the people that are stealing from the “transgendered community”?

07-Mar-24
There is no such thing as a chick with a weiner only dudes with tatas.

07-Mar-24
“ Please tell me when you bent over backwards for a transsexual. Got to laugh at that one...”

Yea? You laughing at girls getting beat up by boys in sports?

You laughing at women/girls getting beaten and raped in school bathrooms because the school instituted a trans policy and didn’t inform anybody?

You ever had you son kicked out of a class for simply saying “there are only 2 genders”?

If you’re laughing at men being crowned Ms. America or getting woman if the year awards well…you should be laughing at that.

You’re saying just live your life. You simply can’t. You HAVE to acknowledge this insanity. If you don’t affirm, accept, be an ally you are somehow a bigot. Just like you said.

Yea, my son has had this bullshit pushed on him in school. Been “reassigned” for simply not wanting to hear it.

I work in a place where this insanity is off the rails. Simply asking how any of it belongs or is beneficial in any way can get you fired.

Maybe you’re the trans or maybe you’re just an asshole.

07-Mar-24
It’s noteworthy that KSflatlander doesn’t actually address the fact all this stuff is happening. Just a way of trying deny it. People like you made this mess but we all have to live with it.

07-Mar-24
"Quite the opposite, it begins to explain your near-obsession with the topic."

no...it actually is completely irrelevant whether or not my family has been personally affected. what kind of nation would this be if we were only concerned about the things that affect us personally?

as to the "near-obsession." i didnt bring up the topic. i simply answered a question that was asked. i realize that people of your and ksflatlanders ilk think you can dictate what others discuss...but unfortunately thats not the way this works.

look at the bright side though...if all else fails im sure youll be able to find a way to turn this into a trump bashing thread. :)

07-Mar-24
Ah, denial and deflection. >;-)

07-Mar-24
bluedog you "used to have a fag every now and then" ??? Were you an occasional smoker, or just bi-curious??? ;)

07-Mar-24
fuzzy, Heard it doubles your chances on a Saturday night...

07-Mar-24
"Ah, denial and deflection"

what did i deny or deflect?

07-Mar-24
bluedog: "Hookers and faggots, both choices suck"

07-Mar-24
So I've been told fuzzie so I've been told.

07-Mar-24

07-Mar-24
Shaft- it was always the school that was wrong when your boy got "reassigned" huh? LOL now you sound like a liberal. Maybe it was your boy just acting like you with all that bending over backwards. I'll bet it cost you all of 10 calories.

07-Mar-24
Ricky, you deny your own reality, and then deflect to the wider 'social' issues. Over and over and over and over again. Calling bullshit. Go get some therapy. Hugs!

07-Mar-24
I'd say quite a few Americans should boycott "chips' period. I took a group photo with about 75 people the other day, and lets just say there were more boobs present than the Marble Arch on a good night. Sadly, the difference was there wasn't a single chick in that photo! Carry on!

07-Mar-24
” Ricky, you deny your own reality…”

which is?

07-Mar-24
That you are obsessed, and in need of therapy.

07-Mar-24
Not so much therapy as a snack on the muzzle with a rolled up newspaper. ;)

08-Mar-24
"That you are obsessed, and in need of therapy."

thanks...ill take that under advisement.

in the meantime...ill just live my life and live my truth. :)

• Sitka Gear