fdp 07-Mar-24
RK 07-Mar-24
fdp 07-Mar-24
drycreek 07-Mar-24
Jaquomo 07-Mar-24
fuzzy 07-Mar-24
4nolz@work 07-Mar-24
07-Mar-24
I guess I’ m done with this company also as they too have to keep the racism issue going and going and going.I am assuming being run by white libs and progressives that understand the world in the future will look more brown so we better get on their good side and look like they care by pushing this lie.They have a new DEI program for buyers/ if you sign up for a 2 hour brain washing program where they tell all how white people have been suppressing blacks in outdoor activities , you will receive a 20% discount.Where I live both black and white folks hunt/fish/kyack/farm/work -etc together without any of this nonsense.It seems the closer you get to the big cities this issue was designed and is being heavy pushed for money for many and control/ power for others.These libs/progressives/so called educated are not much different than the German party with Hilter ( not the German people) For the same reasons they convinced a whole country to blame/fear the Jews and in the end it did not turn out well for anyone.Same playbook for those that either were never taught ( by design ) or refuse to believe is repeating already with the notion white folks are the only ones that can be racists and anyone else is a victim so they alone must pay the price /start taking their money-jobs-business- homes- land and spread it out to the victims.For the blacks that have been waiting decades for this government help to happen I hope and pray that they start realizing the goal posts have been moved ( again ) and it is the illegals that are the most important victims.The blacks have been conditioned for years that this ( racism ) can’t be fixed and now the middle class will be next to be brought down and conditioned and the illegals,after being spoon fed stolen money will join the ranks as everyone else when all the monies dry up.It will end with 99% racist people living together and poor with 1% living on the hill with everything.They will live in fear and realize there are more of us ( still together) vs them ,so they will start throwing their lower end folks to the wolves.eventually reaching to the top when nothing will be left except us all as a group working together to help each other to survive as a Group.WE are all the same the rest is just lies.Now I a white/bible thumping/ man will be working on my black man’s farm next door and later discuss outdoor activities that we share like hunting and fishing.Unless this stuff is spot lighted as what it is Divisive—it will not end well.Recognize the real threat and it probably won’t be each other in the end.God Bless ALL

07-Mar-24

bowhunt's embedded Photo
bowhunt's embedded Photo
Do you mean The North Face?

07-Mar-24
Just wanted to see if people were paying attention- the smarter ones will but yes—-The North Face Company 20% off.Just admit you’re a racist.Thanks

07-Mar-24
They began this insanity by not allowing any energy companies to co-brand their product.

07-Mar-24
That was a hell of a want and walloftext.

Haven't seen the vid for discount but ugh yeah... overt white racism on minorities is kinda what this country was built on and subvert racism has been on going for well more than a century.

And while its cool you know people of color who do outdoor stuff. Statistically they don't.... many factors to include systemic racism.

I mean, a dude had bridges low on purpose so poor minorities who only rode busses couldn't get to the beach with the white people. Thats the "racism" that still exists because it was so deeply built into the system.

But you do you, boycot them.

I just imagine in a few years enough time you guys are like clotheless and starving from boycotting everything, tweaking out because the only wokeless thing is black rifle coffee. Rofl

07-Mar-24
So where is this on their website? As long as they continue to give military, law enforcement, and first responder discounts I'll continue to do business with them.

But as mentioned above.....you do you.

07-Mar-24
Fdp. Nothing in their website pertaining to the OP. However a quick search brings up news articles about it from the likes of Fox Business, New York Post, the daily wire , yahoo and Fortune. Does not matter what they do I quit buying from them in about 17 when they moved to recycled fabrics and overall quality of their product started to really slip.

07-Mar-24
Understood.

07-Mar-24
What soccern says is true, Democrats have tried to keep the black race down for centuries. They fought the Civil War over it, formed the KKK, established Jim Crow, stood in the doorways of schools, and fought Civil Rights legislation on the floors of Congress. He’s probably an expert on racism.

07-Mar-24
Yes, and of course the fact that black people are underrepresented in hunter numbers is because White hunters get preference in license allocations. It's obviously a racist conspiracy by CPW.

07-Mar-24
Joe Biden defended and hung out with 3 segregationists.

North Face has been soccer mom, mall clothing for decades. Definitely Not mountaineering clothing

07-Mar-24
Never heard of em

07-Mar-24
Board made up of woke white men preaching to us their virtues.

Why don't they get looted? Because there are no stores in black neighborhoods anyway.

08-Mar-24
"...if you sign up for a 2 hour brain washing program where they tell all how white people have been suppressing blacks in outdoor activities , you will receive a 20% discount."

cool! that will make north face products only 180% overpriced.

• Sitka Gear