Iron Will Broadhead Singles Available
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
wildwilderness 08-Mar-24
nchunter 10-Mar-24
fdp 10-Mar-24
07-Mar-24

Bill V - Iron Will 's Link
If you're interested in Iron Will broadheads but not ready to commit to a three-pack, or can't decide on V, S, Wide, or Single bevel, or want to see how one flies, this month is for you. For March only, we're making Iron Will broadhead singles available for $39.00 with free standard shipping.

All types and weights are available in standard thread, Deep Six, and Snyder Core. Let me know if you have any questions on our different heads.

Click on the link to order. Free standard shipping should show up automatically once you add a single to your cart.

Which broadhead are you wanting to try?

08-Mar-24
I've had a few questions about our wide vs standard heads. This photo shows the S125 & Wide125 next to each other.

08-Mar-24
I think it’s an easy way to test out different configurations.

Personally I think the standard vented head might be the best quality and sharpest head made! I’m definitely sold on Iron will especially for big big and dangerous game (great success with the solid buff head too)

I don’t care for the wides though, was touchy for me and less than perfect flight. YMMV

10-Mar-24
My 125 solid sure zinged through the biggest deer I have ever seen in the woods. This might sound a little strange but I shoot these more consistent then I do field points.

10-Mar-24
Good idea.

10-Mar-24

Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo
Wide125 & S125
Wide125 & S125

28-Mar-24

For those interested, Iron Will broadhead singles are available for $39.00 with free standard shipping until March 31.

• Sitka Gear