rooster 22-Mar-24
Papadeerhtr 22-Mar-24
nchunter 22-Mar-24
air leak 23-Mar-24
kakiatkids 23-Mar-24
DanaC 24-Mar-24
Franzen 24-Mar-24
18-Mar-24
What are your thoughts on Outfitter camo? I have the Berber fleece and feel like it’s pretty effective. I was thinking of getting some new early season camo if it goes on sale

19-Mar-24
I like it. I have the berber jacket. Blends in good.

19-Mar-24
Very good stuff

19-Mar-24
I like it a lot too. Have it in Microtex.

19-Mar-24
I have the mini Berber hoodie. Love that thing.

19-Mar-24
I bought some of the Instinct line before last year. I like it. Like being able to try on and feel something before purchasing.

19-Mar-24
I have a bunch in Microtex, berber and Wooltimate. Good stuff. Not that concerned with the pattern but I like that its a lighter overall shade.

19-Mar-24
It's a solid pattern. I liked the quality of the clothes a lot more prior to the BPS take over, but overall the pattern is good.

19-Mar-24
I like the mircrotex. The fit is very comfortable and not too hot for our AZ early fall hunts.

19-Mar-24

12yards's embedded Photo
12yards's embedded Photo
I like the Berber Fleece in Outfitter Camo. I've been using mine for a long time. The Pros are it blends in well in a lot of different settings, it is quiet, and it is warm. The disadvantages are it is on the heavy and bulky side. That said, I've killed a lot of deer in mine. I typically use it when temps get down below freezing in the mornings warming to 40 during the day.

19-Mar-24
I like it! It doesn't handle beggar's lice well, but is good otherwise. The pattern- it's fine, but that really doesn't impact outcome (hardly at all).

19-Mar-24
I have it in wooltimate with a vest and pullover jacket. Very warm stuff but it’s heavy. Mostly wear it when it’s really cold and I don’t have to pack it far before putting it on. Also alternate with my old Columbia wool parka, pants, and shirt/jacket.

19-Mar-24
Scoot! Yes! Burs are hell with this stuff. Definitely.

20-Mar-24

22-Mar-24
It's a great pattern. The wife and I have several pieces each from Microtex to berber, and wooltimate.

22-Mar-24
I personally think it's the best around, I have the wooltimate and love it! Mine has the wind shear to.

22-Mar-24
If you like that then you would love code of silence. I have one of the first cabelas fleece coat they sold and its still in great shape. Its all super quiet.

23-Mar-24
I have the Wooltimate with wind shear, pants and jacket. It's my favorite pattern. It's warm and quiet.

I have worn this many times for early turkey season as well.

23-Mar-24
I've had most of mine from back in the 90s when Cabelas was Cabelas. Great, great hunting clothes. New stuff just isn't on par. Problem is have lost some weight and a lot of it is just too big. I have had some luck on Ebay for the older stuff.

24-Mar-24
Have a fleece-with-windshear pullover that is my go-to for the early season. 1 to 3 layers underneath gets me from early October to mid-November. Had it at least 15 years, still in great shape.

No idea if the newer stuff is as good.

24-Mar-24
For fall, and especially late season, I think the pattern is a good one. I don't favor it for Spring turkey, but otherwise I'd rate it pretty high.

• Sitka Gear