Franzen 30-Mar-24
RD 30-Mar-24
Buskill 30-Mar-24
t-roy 30-Mar-24
Zim 30-Mar-24
Buskill 30-Mar-24
Buskill 30-Mar-24
29-Mar-24
I need a couple more ground blinds for turkey and deer and haven’t purchased any in years.Any suggestions on which one to go with. Thanks Lewis

29-Mar-24
Do you intend to leave them out for an extended period or carry them in and out ?

29-Mar-24
On our property probably leave them a month or so depending on the season

29-Mar-24
If it were on my property I would look at one of the large Double Bull or Baronette blinds. My first choice though would be a permanent box blind on the ground.

29-Mar-24
Gotcha might go in that direction thanks Happy Easter all

29-Mar-24
Double Bull

30-Mar-24
I went through some blind choices last year... ended up with a Barronett Ox5. I don't feel that it is a completely weatherproof blind (think seams,etc.), but it is pretty heavy duty. I'm not much of a blind guy, but the window setup is pretty good. Zippers are loud, but seem well made. It is not a blind I would want to carry in and out, so it may be an option for you.

30-Mar-24
Last spring I purchased my first Muddy see through blind and used it for turkey and Antelope. It is heavier material than my other 5 blinds and made a BIG difference in the winds Antelope hunting, much more stable. Double bulls would be a good choice but a lot more money.

30-Mar-24
For a quick semi permanent blind I sometimes use a piece or two of cattle panel attached to some drive-in green fence posts. We zip tie some camo burlap to the panels. Take bolt cutters and clip out whatever window size you want.

30-Mar-24
Lewis…. If it’s something you’re considering leaving out for an extended period, take a look at CAGE blinds. They’re not a run n gun type of pop-up blind, but they are extremely heavy duty.

30-Mar-24
I only use my Ghost Blind any more unless it’s raining. Can routinely move without birds having a clue lol. But I only hunt public.

30-Mar-24

Buskill's embedded Photo
Buskill's embedded Photo
Here are some pics of one my daughter and I made. 1 piece of cattle panel, three small fence posts, some wire , plenty of zip ties and burlap. Need to double layer the burlap and I like some branches for texture. This has a major think green briar patch as the backing.

30-Mar-24

Buskill's embedded Photo
Buskill's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear