Mule Power 30-Mar-24
CFMuley 30-Mar-24
Mule Power 30-Mar-24
Nyati 30-Mar-24
Pyrannah 30-Mar-24
ShoshoneAdventure 01-Apr-24
29-Mar-24

ShoshoneAdventure's Link
Beat the draw deadline....One of our Colorado outfitters has several spots available for management mule deer (140/160 ish), rifle and archery, some with meals/lodging, some with motel accommodations...some with 0 points with required some with 0-1 required. Bottom line...these are quality hunts with a great outfitter. If you still need a hunt, shoot me a message and I will connect you directly with the outfitter for further information and pricing. Click the link for some photos.

29-Mar-24
Some great looking deer.

30-Mar-24
The link shows additional information with the availability for archery hunts Sept 7. The archery season doesn't start until Oct 1 in these units?

The available hunts for rifle start Oct 25 but the season for these units doesn't start until Oct 26?

I hunt these units and the bucks pictured are very nice for management hunts.

30-Mar-24
For 'management' deer, some of those are very nice mature deer. I'm just floored that it costs towards $7,000.00 to hunt a second tier mule deer according to outfitters website.

30-Mar-24
yep

30-Mar-24
Quality deer hunts are expensive, and we only advertise the price from the outfitter. These particular hunts are spread across multiple units so the seasons may vary, and they are constantly adding and changing up hunts....so the website might not be 100% current. Yes...quality mule deer hunts cost that much and up to $15k for "big deer"...the world we live in right now and quite frankly the prices are that high because they sell out...year after year.

30-Mar-24
I might add try pricing a mule deer hunt in an area where it takes 10 or more points to draw the license. I know of self-guided hunts that start at $10,000. And they are worth it.

30-Mar-24
That’s not a bad deal at all for that caliber of deer. I don’t think most guys realize what quality mule deer hunts really go for. There’s plenty of cheaper hunts, but you generally get what you pay for.

30-Mar-24
Mule deer are the new elk. I think that’s a pretty safe statement. Personally, I think killing a bull elk is way easier than killing a mature mule deer or whitetail buck. Outfitted elk hunts, have gone up in price over the years. Especially on private land. But as mule deer populations are on the decline and more and more people want big bucks the prices have definitely reflected the supply and demand. When it comes to good mulie bucks you’re going to pay to play. If I wasn’t sitting on 13 points and looking for top tier bucks, I would seriously consider this hunt. Especially knowing the reputation of the guy offering it.

30-Mar-24
It’s a lot of money but it’s supply and demand. There’s a lot more demand for big mule deer than there is supply of big mule deer.

People may not like it but it’s the new reality

30-Mar-24
i need an elk hunting lesson!!! i do not find them easy at all and struggling big time!!!!

hook me up mule power!!!

01-Apr-24
Emails and DMs have been answered. Happy hunting fellas.

• Sitka Gear