loprofile 10-Apr-24
milnrick 10-Apr-24
loprofile 11-Apr-24
loprofile 11-Apr-24
loprofile 15-Apr-24
10-Apr-24

loprofile's embedded Photo
loprofile's embedded Photo
The Alabama Society of Traditional Bowmen’s annual charity auction will be held this Saturday, April 13. 100% of the proceeds go to Children’s of Alabama Hospital. We are allowing online bidding for a 2 1/2 day Alabama bow hunt (traditional or compound) for 2 hunters. The hunt dates are flexible and the season runs from October 15 through February 10. Our rut takes place during the second half of January. The hunt will start on the afternoon of day one and will end at the end of day 3. All meals and lodging are included (3 nights). The limit will be one buck and doe per hunter. If the winner chooses to come alone the hunt will be for five days with a limit of two bucks and two does. Should the winner want to bring a second person but hunt for five days they can do so for twice their winning bid. The hunt will take place on 2 farms with 650 acres. We have many stands in place and baiting is legal. I will be hosting as well as Steve Turay, owner of Northern Mist longbow and President of the ASTB. Online bidders can submit their maximum bid by my calling or texting me at (334)462-9346. I will bid on your behalf in $25 increments. For example, if your maximum bid is $1,000 and the highest live bidder is $800, you will win at $825.

10-Apr-24
Forgot to mention this hunt takes place in south Montgomery County between Momtgomery and Troy, Alsbama

10-Apr-24
Is there a link to the auction, or simply go through you?

11-Apr-24
Through me or Steve Turay, president of ASTB and owner of Northern Mist Longbows. Details on shoot and auction can be seen on two Facebook pages- ASTB and ASTB ARCHERS. Fell free to contact me at 334-462-9346 ir Steve at (906) 458-5035. We will do everything possible to make the hunt a success but worst case it will be a great time!

11-Apr-24
You submit a maximum bid and we will bid for you in $25 increments. You may win with less than your maximum bid. We cut off internet bids at noon Central time on April 13

15-Apr-24
Ended up raising $10,000 for children’s Hospital. Thanks for all who participated.

• Sitka Gear