deerhunter72 11-Apr-24
Pat Lefemine 11-Apr-24
Glunker 11-Apr-24
greenmountain 11-Apr-24
Two dogs mobile 11-Apr-24
Two dogs mobile 11-Apr-24
stringgunner 11-Apr-24
10-Apr-24
Has anyone used game cameras off of Amazon?

I need to pick up a bunch of game cameras and I don't need top of the line, so I just need camaras that are not crap and am wondering if anyone has any real-world experience with all these no-name cams.

10-Apr-24
I've got a couple really small ones that were made by CamPark, but can't find them on Amazon all of a sudden. Every bit as good(pics/video) as the other "name brands" at a third of the cost. My buddy bought several more, different brand, and they are larger but working great. I'd just follow the reviews, there are so many brands on Amazon now.

Edit: Found the two pack I bought in 22, just search "Camparkcam"

11-Apr-24
I bought a couple Gurdpro that seem to be good cameras for the money. Hadn't tried the Amazon cameras

11-Apr-24
Gardepro...this is the correct spelling

11-Apr-24

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
I have one of these cams at my cabin. It’s a real good camera for $50. Takes awesome pics and captures movement. It takes the mini SD card so you gotta be careful when changing it

11-Apr-24

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo

11-Apr-24

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo

11-Apr-24
I bought four called Blaze last summer and they seem pretty good.

11-Apr-24
We use them around the dog kennel and areas close to the kennel and they work fine.

11-Apr-24
I've used the Campark camera for quite a few years. No problems, great battery life.

11-Apr-24
Totally agree on those camparks . 4 batteries, great pics , easy set up.had one stolen last year .

11-Apr-24
I’ve got a couple of Camparks that I’ve used for 4 years now. They work great! I do find that they like batteries quite a bit, esp if you use video mode. They are head and shoulders better than Wildgame Innovations, which didn’t even last half a season for me. Complete junk and the company never even responded to emails.

11-Apr-24
I bought some Guardpro cams. They were junk. Two filled with water and died. One died for no apparent reason. Two still working but I won’t use them at critical locations.

11-Apr-24
Had 2 guardepro cameras, would not buy another. Brownings seem to last but not great photo clarity.

11-Apr-24
I have two Guarde pro cameras. I bought a Moultrie at the same time. The Moultrie dies the Guarde pro still are working. They sometimes have trouble detecting the card but otherwise they are fine.

11-Apr-24
I have bought several cameras on Amazon. I don't remember the brands right now. I have used a couple different brands. For half the price of other cameras I have used the pictures are just as good and the cameras just as reliable. I have couple out now that were less than $40.

11-Apr-24
I have bought several cameras on Amazon. I don't remember the brands right now. I have used a couple different brands. For half the price of other cameras I have used the pictures are just as good and the cameras just as reliable. I have couple out now that were less than $40.

11-Apr-24
Campark. Been running 10 of these for the past 4 years. All are still doing great.

• Sitka Gear