Robear 11-Apr-24
greg simon 11-Apr-24
Treeline 11-Apr-24
Bou'bound 11-Apr-24
BoggsBowhunts 11-Apr-24
RK 11-Apr-24
Bou'bound 11-Apr-24
11-Apr-24
I was thumbing through the new issue of Huntin’ Fool and saw that BoggsBowhunts has a story in there about his antelope hunt last year. Well written and a nice goat. Congrats on both counts Chase.

11-Apr-24
Saw that this morning. Excellent job!

11-Apr-24
Saw it today! Congratulations Chase!

11-Apr-24
Good job. Fun to do that.

11-Apr-24
Thanks! Was helped out tremendously by one of my best hunting friends that I originally met on here in 2014 or 2015 who happens to be a Hunt Advisor for HF and was hoping the story would gain him some credit amongst clients and allow clients to see him for the selfless guy he is. Can’t thank Eric enough and would recommend him for everyone who is looking for western guidance/draw strategy/etc. He had “first shot” on that trip and selflessly allowed me two opportunities at goats (that ultimately resulted in a notched tag) before he stepped up to the plate himself. There’s not many people that would do that once and let alone do it twice in one day just to give a hillbilly from MO the best chance at a goat.

That story was posted on here back in August or September before it was compressed down to magazine length and included quite a few details that I had to cut out to meet the magazine’s length standards. If you enjoyed the magazine version, you’ll likely enjoy the bowsite original even more!

11-Apr-24
I hope you got paid for your efforts. Great article

11-Apr-24
Bring up that thread if you can. You know what it was titled. Would love to read it. Magazines kill details for sure. No room!!!!

• Sitka Gear