Zbone 14-Apr-24
Bou'bound 14-Apr-24
4nolz@work 14-Apr-24
11-Apr-24

Pat Lefemine's Link

11-Apr-24
Justice finally served.

11-Apr-24
Was OJ a bow hunter? There I beat Boubound to it!

11-Apr-24
Best news all year !

11-Apr-24
Spike he was more of a knife guy.

11-Apr-24
I don't think luck has any traction in Hades

11-Apr-24
But he played every golf course in America in a relentless search for the real killers….

11-Apr-24
Wonder if he'll take a stab at getting into heaven?

11-Apr-24
Don't think he was looking for the killer(s) in the Bronco chase . Forget not the Bronco chase ! ............... As Emerson /Lake and Palmer would say " From the beginning " .....

11-Apr-24
I guess it finally fit so can’t acquit just saying Lewis

11-Apr-24
Y'all think he did it? :)

11-Apr-24
Blame Mark Furman for denying using the N word then having it on audiotape over and over.Once they felt the cop was racist they ignored evidence and didn't trust the police.The verdict didn't surprise me.

11-Apr-24
I thought he was guilty when it all went down and got away with murder.

I think we all will face judgement at death and OJ got his one way or the other. There might be golf courses in Heaven but probably not many in Hell, par 3's maybe. Choose wisely, don't murder.

11-Apr-24
How long until we have some OJ memes showing up? Should be any minute...

11-Apr-24
Wonder if there was a death bed confession?

11-Apr-24
The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if they found him innocent today.

11-Apr-24
But wait, the glove did not fit!

11-Apr-24
What a shame… he was so close to catching Nicole’s murderer

11-Apr-24

Supernaut's embedded Photo

11-Apr-24

11-Apr-24
he was found not guilty by our justice system...i trust the next one will get it right.

11-Apr-24

Jeff Holchin's embedded Photo
Jeff Holchin's embedded Photo

11-Apr-24
"he was found not guilty by our justice system...i trust the next one will get it right."

The next one absolutely will get it right. It might not be the conclusion that many expect. Because the greatest men to ever live and the biggest scoundrels to ever walk the face of the earth will all face judgement and all fall short of God's glory. Both of them have the same hope with Jesus.

11-Apr-24

Manager's embedded Photo
Manager's embedded Photo

11-Apr-24

11-Apr-24
I admired him as a football player, not as a human being. Isn't that kinda the same mantra some people use about Trump? ;-)

11-Apr-24
Similar mantra but not identical

Sadly Trump never achieved gridiron greatness... the same shin splints or bone spurs that stopped him from being a fearless war hero prevented this from happening. A tragedy, imagine what could have been.

11-Apr-24
Galatians 6:7, as you think of OJ facing God, consider you own day to come, standing before him. Mark 8:37

11-Apr-24
it takes true case of tds to turn a thread about a man who committed multiple murders into trump bashing thread.

how pathetic...

sad...

11-Apr-24
Lived to 76 as a free man for most of his life.

I'm sure he's fairing just as well as all the other dead people post death.

11-Apr-24
What's pathetic is starting a thread to celebrate a man's death and claim to know how he will be judged by the Almighty. Sad.

11-Apr-24
soccern, I'm curious if in the last 20 years you had an opinion on Simpsons guilt or innocence?

11-Apr-24
Guess I'm one of few that was never captivated by Simpson trial... Don't know if he was guilty or not. Inclined to think he was but dunno... sometimes things aren't what they seem I've found. My inclination he was guilty is based on second hand information..could be flawed perspective. Or not??

11-Apr-24
He was found guilty in the civil trial and showed his shoes with his wife's blood on them. The didn't have that information in the Federal court or it was hidden.

11-Apr-24
Same here, bluedog. I was completely disinterested in the trial, and I found people's morbid obsession with it kinda disturbing. I intentionally ignored it, so I don't know what the truth is. His subsequent conviction of kidnapping and armed robbery suggests he was probably capable of murder too, but IDK and IDC.

11-Apr-24
My brother-in-law was a teacher at a middle school in Atlanta the day OJ skated free, the school errupted like the circus had come to town high fiveing and cheering. He asked a handful of jr. high black boys "what if he really did it?" They all said "it don't matter he got away". We still now have to deal with that attitude.

11-Apr-24
Thanks Shuteye...your post got me curious so I dug in and researched his trials and facts of case. Left me with little doubt he was guilty as hell. Was a travesty of justice his criminal trial was.

Prostate cancer found a deserving victim IMO..... karma is right on sometimes

11-Apr-24
Watched the whole trial from recliner resting from a surgery. Thought he was guilty without question. Sham of a trial.

11-Apr-24
@canepole....

He was found innocent by a jury of his peers. That said, in my opinion he clearly was the one who did it.

My comment was mainly in regard to all those comments that are like "yeah, got em", "must suck, to die from cancer", "he's gonna be in hell and hate it" etc.

What world are these people living in?

He lived to the average age that most of us will also die at. He lived a full life. He paid almost nothing of the money he owed. He was independently wealthy, and didn't work 40 hours. He lived a higher life of luxury than probably anyone here, and did so most of his life. He had cancer less than a year. And hell, does not exist.

Whatever juice... people are drinking is pure copium. Attempting to trick themselves that "hes gonna get his", his comeuppance, because they can't handle the reality that he escaped true justice, bested the system and literally got away with murder.

It sucks, but the grasping at straws here is quite sad.

11-Apr-24
In lieu of flowers his family asks that you don’t mention he killed two people

11-Apr-24
Also… so I don’t have to go back and read the entire thread If you actually think he was innocent just type innocent so I know to ignore you from hear out…

12-Apr-24
He was guilty, our justice system showed its vulnerability, which I believe is getting worse all the time. His trial was an early portrayal of our modern wokeness. There is a reason I vote against it.

12-Apr-24

Ricky The Cabel Guy's Link
on a lighter note...

12-Apr-24
I wonder if his wife was black would they have found him guilty since Cochran played the race card heavily throughout the trial, probably still would have found him innocent. The one good things is several cities weren't destroyed after the verdict.

12-Apr-24

Mule Power's embedded Photo

12-Apr-24
He was acquired by a racist jury. Period.

I was working in a part of bluefield that’s all black when the verdict was read. The hollering and celebrating by the brothers was pretty intense. They were happy as could be their black brother got off after brutally murdering two white people.

That’s why when I hear BLM activists I’d as soon bust their teeth out as listen to that stupid crap. I’m tired of being painted as racists just because I’m white. And blacks get a free pass just because they are black.

I’m not a prejudice person. My family is married into black folk. Done of my best friends are black. But, I’m sick of the dumbass games politicians play. And, invoking racial tension is always high on their list.

12-Apr-24
He may be dead, but I'm sure he'll still be voting come November :)

12-Apr-24
Wasn’t he found innocent?

12-Apr-24
Who knew that murder causes cancer???... LOL

12-Apr-24

mdjunior's embedded Photo

12-Apr-24

12-Apr-24

14-Apr-24
Can’t argue with that Ricky. Results the same. The Goldmans won their case but never got paid.

14-Apr-24
I can’t understand the problem. I worked in a prison for 26 years and all the inmates told me they were innocent. Seems to balance out. : ) One guilty found innocent and all the rest of the inmates were innocent and found guilty. : )

14-Apr-24
Soccer, I assure you hell exists.

14-Apr-24
Soccer,

"the reality that he escaped true justice"

Since you are betting your soul on that notion, what is your motivation for morality?

14-Apr-24
Hell was proven to exist when the community forum was integrated into the general big game forum. Any doubt was erased at that time. Repent now

14-Apr-24
Geez Bou, get over it already... It's Pat's site, it's Pat's thread, leave it alone, every freakn thread you have some dumb azz remark, gosh...

14-Apr-24
Ok sorry.

I was not really serious. Hell is a lot worse than anything imaginable, but if this struck a chord with you and upset you that was not my intent and i appologize. I will be more sensitive and serious next time. You make a fair point. I was wrong.

14-Apr-24

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear