spike78 21-Apr-24
DanaC 21-Apr-24
fdp 21-Apr-24
70lbDraw 21-Apr-24
fdp 21-Apr-24
Shaft2Long 22-Apr-24
Shaft2Long 22-Apr-24
19-Apr-24
With the votes of every single Dem senator, upChuck Schumer has dismissed the Articles of Impeachment against Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas. This is unprecedented in the US Senate, and also unconstitutional. The Senate has a Constitutional duty to try ALL impeachments, but the dems dismissed the Articles without hearing the evidence from the House of Representatives nor Mayorkas' defense.

I believe this action by Democrats is a demonstration of their lawless nature, and is evidence of the internal rot and corruption in the Senate under the Democrat majority.

19-Apr-24
Get use to the two tier system my friend;0( scentman

19-Apr-24
Was there an explanation/definition of what the "high crimes and misdemeanor's" are that he was being impeached for ?

19-Apr-24
“Was there an explanation/definition of what the "high crimes and misdemeanor's" are that he was being impeached for ?”

He’d actually have to do his job to potentially be charged with high crimes and misdemeanors.

The real question is; if Trump were in Mayorkis position, what would the Dems accuse him with when he neglected to perform the task properly?

19-Apr-24
Wouldn't matter what they accused him of, if he didn't commit a high crime or misdemeanor he wouldn't be subject to impeachment. And really what Trump may or may not have been accused of if he were in Mayorkas's place is completely irrelevant.

19-Apr-24

spike78's Link
Here let me make this clear to you all so you understand what’s going on. If you’re too stupid to realize that everything is intentional I don’t know what to tell you. Watch this and come to your own conclusion.

19-Apr-24
Spike.... I've notice you like to refer to people as dumb or stupid if they don't agree with you. Are you real intelligent yourself?

19-Apr-24
FDP if you haven’t noticed our democracy is a one way street and I’m pretty sure you drive the same way the democrats do.

Shane

19-Apr-24
Shane you are free to believe what ever you choose to believe. And I'm not quite sure what that has to do with this particular subject of impeachment.

19-Apr-24
Trump was never convicted of a "high crime or misdemeanor" and he was impeached twice. Once for doing almost exactly what Quid Pro Quo Joe did.

Trump was also "convicted" of insurrection by the Colorado Supreme Court even though he was never charged, never had a trial.

19-Apr-24
"high crimes and misdemeanor's"

Invasion of illegals doesn't fit this bill, give me a break...

19-Apr-24
Trump was impeached for a high crime or misdemeanor and he was acquitted. That's how the system works. That's the democracy part in action. Although folks hate to accept that.

And no, failing to do ones job effectively is neither a high crime or misdemeanor.

19-Apr-24
Dude protecting the border is more than a job, incompetence is no excuse when it comes to protecting this country...

19-Apr-24
Well...incompetence isn't a crime either as evidenced by DJT not having been impeached for suffering from the same affliction.

19-Apr-24
fdp - no.

19-Apr-24
I guess refusal to enforce USA laws to allow terrorists to enter the USA doesn’t rise to high crimes and misdemeanors. But an average citizen that willingly refuses to abide to USA laws would be high crimes and misdemeanors. How does that work ?

19-Apr-24

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
He is incompetent in so many ways & gets a great salary for doing absolutely nothing. Like so many others in Washington D.C... Yes, IF it were Trump things would be different. If you cannot see that you have been living under a Rock (I'm being nice). Sadly, Biden is less competent than Mayorkas. NONE could hold a job in the real world.

19-Apr-24
House GOP knew it was DOA when it reached the Senate. But they spent a ton of effort on her anyways. Why? Nothing better to do? Now maybe at least they can pass an aid bill for the Ukraine.

19-Apr-24
Trump is absolutely one of the most fortunate people in the United States.

He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth.so he never had to worry about anything, or be accountable to anybody. For whatever reason, it seems nobody has ever kicked the crap out of him for his belittling and demeaning attitude. He was impeached 2 different times and was acquitted both times. His hotel businesses made millions of dollars during the time that he was in office . He has been given one break after another for the crap he has done running his mouth about stupid crap in all the different trials he has been involved in and daring the court to take action against him.

If anybody doesn't understand that well.....

19-Apr-24
House Dems spent a ton of time on 2 Trump impeachments that they knew were dead on arrival in Senate. The first one they were so intent on impeachment that they ignored the oncoming Pandemic.

Trump is going on record to to highlight the political bias in his trials to be used in appeal process . Smart moves in my opinion.

19-Apr-24
Mayorkas isn't incompetent, he's doing exactly what he was hired to do by Biden and his party. And unlike the GOP, the commie dems will always vote as one to protect one of their own.

19-Apr-24
The only thing his appeals will do, if they are necessary is kill time. He knows and his legal team.knows it. He isn't being tried for anything political, so there's nothing smart about it. He just tries to spin it that way and some people believe it. If a regular person tried that crap they would be in jail. And the fact he isn't is proof the system of democracy does work in spite of what so.e folks would want you to believe.

19-Apr-24

Recurve Man's embedded Photo
Cheers
Cheers

19-Apr-24
Democrats are gonna toe the party line no matter what. They will obfuscate, gerrymander, and outright lie to attempt to cover for incompetent lawless politicians that they voted for. Everybody can see through Mayorkus and Biden, that is, everybody with a brain. We have never had this level of incompetence and lawlessness in D. C. China Joe, with his dozen shell companies and his relatives getting $$ from China, our biggest enemy BTW, Mayorkas saying the border is secure. It boggles the mind that they think we are stupid enough to believe that chit ! The plan all along, IMO, is to offer amnesty to these illegals and create a whole new voter base. I guess they need them, as blacks and Muslims are either gonna sit this one out or vote for Trump. Probably more in the former than the latter.

19-Apr-24
So Don's family getting money from Saudi Arabia and other foreign countries is ok?

Everything that any Trump afficianado claims about Democrats is just as true about Republicans.

"The plan all along" is a fairy tail created for the special population.

20-Apr-24
"And unlike the GOP, the commie dems will always vote as one to protect one of their own. "

Seeing how the Senate GOP voted in the Trump criminal impeachments makes that statement more than a wee bit ironic.

"Democrats are gonna toe the party line no matter what."

Ditto.

20-Apr-24
As the bodies of innocent American citizens keep piling up because we are releasing KNOWN criminal illegals into our country I hope one day those responsible will pay a heavy price.

20-Apr-24
Dana, Trump is an outlier in politics. Never have so few offended so many, to paraphrase. Of course Republicans voted to impeach him, he was a threat to their corruption and incompetence.

20-Apr-24
Keep telling yourself that lol. It's because he's a conman and no patriot.

20-Apr-24
"Seeing how the Senate GOP voted in the Trump criminal impeachments makes that statement more than a wee bit ironic."

One Repub. Senator voted guilty in 1st impeachment. There were seven GOP senators that crossed party lines to impeach Trump in 2nd trial. You will never see that with the Dems. None of the Dems voted to acquit in either trial.

20-Apr-24
Mint please provide the data that supports your claims of known criminal illegals being released in the United States and the verification that these alleged individuals are responsible for more violent crime than U.S. citizens are.

20-Apr-24
“Of course Republicans voted to impeach him, he was a threat to their corruption and incompetence.“

Spot on! They’re as afraid of him as the Democrats are!

“Mint please provide the data that supports your claims of known criminal illegals being released in the United States and the verification that these alleged individuals are responsible for more violent crime than U.S. citizens are.”

Read something besides CNN news once in a while and you’d know what’s really happening. By the way, when did mint mention they were responsible for more crime in the US than citizens are? Is that the metric you use to determine the danger level of a particular threat? Let it fester until it gets wildly out of hand, then blame everyone else ( trump ) for the consequences. Page 1 in the democracy handbook. It’s the only play they know.

20-Apr-24
70lb....I spend all day every day in the real criminal justice world. Get a grip on reality dude. Dealing with various law enforcement agencies. You know little to nothing about which you speak.

Nobody is afraid of Trump ...ashamed of him...probably.

20-Apr-24
This cheating by Dems is unprecedented. He wants to dismiss without a trial.

Look at what Dems have done; they removed the Trump tariffs against China and Iran. They removed the Houthis from the terrorist list on Bidens inauguration ( which they had no choice to put them back on recently). Iran went from shipping 1m barrels of oil under Trump to 3.2m barrels now. Plus, Biden handed Iran the money Trump had held back. Bidens disastrous unorganized abandonment of Afghanistan emboldened all of our enemies and handed them billions in military equipment.

How do the dem voters not see- much of the disasters in the world now are mostly due to Democrat policy?

Biden was handed a list of 8 things he could do right now to stop illegal immigration- he continues to lie to the public saying he can’t do anything…and he tries to blame it on the Rep congress…….and Dem voters believe his lies.

And now we have the Democrats weaponizing the education dept threatening to shut down a Christian school.

And there are died in the wool Dems here on Bowsite defending policy disaster after disaster. Its sad to see the dumbing down of our country.

20-Apr-24
Fdp, you’ve mentioned the fact that you’re in law enforcement before. It’s a scary thought when a liberal is responsible for anything law and order. Here, let me give you an example.

This is Hillary commenting about trump:

“"Trump was like, you know, just gaga over Putin because Putin does what Trump would like to do: Kill his opposition, imprison his opposition, drive journalists and others into exile, rule without any check or balance," Clinton said.”

So you tell me, was she looking in the mirror when she said it? Cuz everyone knows how the Clintons are the poster children for law and order. LMAO!!

In the name of democracy my ass!

20-Apr-24
70lb.... I have mentioned working in criminal justice, training criminal justice professionals, being responsible for sex offender registration compliance and working in collaboration with law enforcement everyday. I've also mentioned that this stuff isn't a tag line, political statement, or sound bite for me, it's real life.

And...in spite of your nonsensical, uninformed, and silly statements I'll continue to get up and go do what I do. And work with a bunch of fine folks (of all different political affiliations) to continue the assurance of the safety of the public whether they claim to be republican, democrat, independent, conservative, liberal, it doesn't matter at all. I don't have any confusion about my identity, and don't feel any need to tie it to any particular political affiliation .

But hey....you do you....and I'll continue to be amused by you.

20-Apr-24
Political affiliation is about #19 on list of how I judge people.... right behind religion.

20-Apr-24
...yep....

20-Apr-24
Dana, Trump is an outlier in politics. Never have so few offended so many, to paraphrase. Of course Republicans voted to impeach him, he was a threat to their corruption and incompetence.

20-Apr-24

To the liberal idiots on this site.
To the liberal idiots on this site.

20-Apr-24
So apparently none of you watched the video I posted lol

21-Apr-24
"So apparently none of you watched the video I posted lol"

i watched it. its the same "secret covenant" crap thats been circulating on line in one form or another for decades.

21-Apr-24
Spike- That's because it's QAnon conspiracy crap. How does an adult get so guilible...

21-Apr-24
Ok you guys keep thinking it’s all conspiracy crap. Because the US Government is not really controlled by someone else. Ok got it.

21-Apr-24
Spike you do realize that some of the first documented government conspiracy theories of this type started in 1763 right?

It's just 1,000 times easier to spread BS these days with all of the social media outlets that people have access to.

21-Apr-24
Fdp you guys do realize that these covenants are actually real and documented back then?

21-Apr-24
Funny I’m the gullible one yet all of you believe we actually have two parties. Who would have thought they would all start agreeing after all these years.

21-Apr-24
fdp, you have a nice little song and dance, but you sashayed right past 70 lb’s remarks about the Wicked Witch of the West Wing. The Billary regime was as corrupt as anything we’ve seen occupying the White House, no telling how much money was paid out in the bimbo eruption category. We know Paula Jones got a big payday but Bill never was charged with a crime for that. Trump was though. You can say it was different but it’s not. Political persecution is a mainstay of the dems.

21-Apr-24
Oh and what happened to all the impeachments we were supposed to bring forth? Also didn’t the last Speaker get canned for doing exactly what the new Speaker is doing? I guess he wasn’t part of the club following the script. Trump is also a prime example of not being part of the club as well.

21-Apr-24
Can one of the resident libs please explain why Biden is not debating? Are they that sure he will win? Or is it because he’s mentally incapable? If so, why are they allowing him to run? I need to hear your all knowing opinion.

21-Apr-24
Drycreek I didn't sashay past anything. I didn't answer 70lbs. Hillary Clinton statement because it has exactly nothing to do with.the topic. It's just another one of those nonsensical things that the Bowsite bruhs' bring up from time to time. It's HDS which is similar to the ever popular TDS.

As far as my " song and dance" you.are more than welcome to step out on that dance floor any time you choose.

Until you decide to do that....just move on to something you know something about because like many others on here the more you say the less convincing you become. Your opinion probably means less to me than mine does to you.

21-Apr-24
Spike why would Biden debate other than to allow Trump to make an idiot of himself like he did the last time with his "where's Hunter" platform.

Why did Trump not debate the Republican challengers ?

21-Apr-24
Of course the did.

I watched the MN State legislature session for about 10 minutes end of last week. They were having a lively debate about ways and means committee and actually following the rules set for how the legislature is to operate. They were giving enforcement rules to the AG at the same time the Dem Speaker made a judgment that they didn't have to follow rules stated in statutes. No really, this is how they spend their time. A vote was called to over-rule the speaker but the Dems won. Even the entry level Reps were amazed. Not covered in any local paper or news channel.

So the Democratic tri-fecta decided they don't need to follow their own rules. Just like the Feds. Tops what they did last spring when they made pedophiles a protected class in the updated Human Rights policy.

21-Apr-24
EVERY candidate should be subjected to public debate. The voters absolutely deserve to hear what they have to say. Candidates electing to not debate have something to hide and likely know they will loose votes.

Comparisons happens ALL THE TIME... biden this and that... but Trump! Trump this and that... but biden! It's standard policy on this forum. I do agree with drycreek's inquiry though, if it's illegal for Trump to hush a former lover why wasn't it illegal for Slick Willy to do it? I'd like our laws to be upheld equally for everyone.

21-Apr-24
Mayorkis took an oath to protect the US- but Democrats think it's OK to disregard.

In congressional hearing the energy Sec Granholm lied to Congress about stocks she held- oh its just a boo boo to lie under oath.

Her energy dept staff had 2,700 insider trades- oh its no big deal

This is Democrat policy in America- lying, cheating and oaths don't mean anything under their rule. And only a few Reps are trying to uphold integrity- what a sad state of affairs.

21-Apr-24
Once again it’s the political one way street. There’s no comparison with the liberal idiots on TV who protest anything. They act like animals when it comes to communicating with them. If you ever see any conservatives protesting anything it’s just the opposite. You never see conservatives blocking interstates or burning down buildings.

What really bothers me is the select few who com on this site who thinks liberals are okay.

FDP, DanaC, KSflatlander, Soccermom. Just to name a few. I don’t want these guys near any where I hunt.

Shane

21-Apr-24
You would think 911 would have been a big enough wake up call for us, Americans. But obviously not. Open boarders is now way to protect your country. No other country allows it. The number is over 10 million! They caught some terrorists crossing the boarder. But how many got in unnoticed? That’s very scary. This open border deal has got to be the biggest debacle in American history. And we thought the pull out from Afghanistan was a debacle! 2024 can’t come soon enough.

21-Apr-24
Should they have impeached Mayorkas? In my opinion. Yes absolutely.

21-Apr-24
fdp, I believe that sundowner stated something about the “lawless nature” of the dems. He is the OP after all, so it’s his subject. I don’t think you can find any better example of it than Billary. But, close your eyes and ears to it if you want to, as for the rest of us, our eyes are open, and we don’t like what we see. In the general population, libs, conservatives, and those that don’t care are about equal, but you are for sure outnumbered here.

21-Apr-24
Now on the other hand. Greg Abbott governor of Texas. He has gone above and beyond his call of duty.

21-Apr-24
How many billion dollars did DJT's son in law make on his deal with Saudi Arabia? Could his position in the former administration have been influential in that transaction? Naaahhh, he is beyond reproach due to his affiliation with the Republican party and DJT.

21-Apr-24
Did you really ask me where was Trump? Easy answer he was too busy going to court for political nonsense.

21-Apr-24
“Hillary Clinton statement because it has exactly nothing to do with.the topic.”

Except she’s accusing trump of doing exactly what HER minions are doing!…it’s that exact sentiment that allows Mayorkas to get away with dereliction of duty. …blind much?!?!

21-Apr-24
I wonder how the smart libs that don’t want to vote for Biden again are feeling when they have no other candidate to vote for?

21-Apr-24
Don if you want my non educated conspiracy theorist opinion the border is open to have it very convenient for a terrorist false flag attack to commence part of what they want. Just like the Patriot act after 9/11. Ironically on the movie the Patriot Mel Gibson mentioned a baby boy 9 pounds 11 ounces. Strange indeed.

21-Apr-24
"my non educated conspiracy theorist opinion"

"Ironically on the movie the Patriot Mel Gibson mentioned a baby boy 9 pounds 11 ounces. Strange indeed. "

OMGEEZ!!! There's no such thing as 'coincidence' ! THIS IS PROOF that the Rosicrucian Jewish space lizards are controlling us!

21-Apr-24
70lb. using your example as a baseline would you agree that DJT was equally as derelict in his failure to respond to the Covid outbreak in an expedient manner and actually hiding the seriousness of the outbreak? How about Comer and Jordan's failure to investigate Jared Kushner for peddling influence, but investigating Hunter Biden for the same thing ?

Think much ?

21-Apr-24
I guess I need to pull the argument, “how many died of COVID under China joe, vs under trump?

I haven’t heard anything about Kushner. Democrat logic says, he isn’t being investigated, so it’s not an issue.

21-Apr-24
You like many folks here should likely table most of your arguments since they are pretty thin and not well supported. Particularly the arguments that are made in an attempt to show some type of disparity in treatment of similar situations.

And the number of deaths that occurred would be irrelevant in the context of whether the original response showed a dereliction of duty would it not ?

22-Apr-24
Seems aiding and abetting drug cartels in human/sex trafficking, facilitating an invasion, using illegals for census purposes to obtain more congressional seats would be some kind of high crime or misdemeanor?

Should have been Biden they impeached with this anyways.

22-Apr-24
Seems aiding and abetting drug cartels in human/sex trafficking, facilitating an invasion, using illegals for census purposes to obtain more congressional seats would be some kind of high crime or misdemeanor?

Should have been Biden they impeached with this anyways.

• Sitka Gear