BULELK1 24-Apr-24
Insheart 24-Apr-24
Brotsky 24-Apr-24
Bowfreak 24-Apr-24
BULELK1 25-Apr-24
24-Apr-24

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
I'm wanting to get rid of old Coleman 150-quart coolers and go to just 1 Yeti 160-quart cooler.

They are so dang heavy, just MT that I wanted to check out a wheel kit for Yeti. I do so much Solo hunting, loaded with meat and ice, no way I can lift it by myself and move it.

So, I found this one, A-Prime, like $80.00 got it in 2 days and its metal not plastic.

It has 2 optional widths, 15 and 17.

Good luck, Robb

24-Apr-24

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
I wanted higher wheels than most of the coolers have on them so this kit had nice size wheels too.

It was pretty easy to assemble with the instructions and watching the install video.

24-Apr-24

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
I already have 2 ~~ 45-quart Yeti coolers, so I used 1 of them to use this wheel kit, as full of ice and drinks ect. it is heavy too.

24-Apr-24

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Just some installed pix

24-Apr-24

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
If you look on the top, inside you can see the slots on each end that the straps go through.

I think this kit is Yeti specific.

24-Apr-24

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Using the 15 inch wide axles, it is right at 20 inches wide.

24-Apr-24

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
The extension handle is convenient.

24-Apr-24

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
The drain plug is easy to get to and open/close.

Well, there ya have it-------->

When I get the 160 quarts, I'll just use the 17-inch-wide axles and go from there.

Good luck, Robb

24-Apr-24
A lot of us "baby boomers" are in that 70 years old bracket and struggle when lifting heavy, cumbersome objects, good idea. Does it pull pretty easy when loaded?

24-Apr-24
Looks like a great set-up Robb! I love the RTIC 72 ultralight wheeled. Need to get a second one. At $299 it's a great deal and holds ice plenty long.

24-Apr-24
Looks like a great setup and the wheels would be a great addition. I can see how it would be a big help for moving the cooler around, but how do you get it loaded into a vehicle by yourself once it is loaded with meat? I use the 110 qt Colemans and have just been resigned to the fact that they stay in the bed of my truck because I can't load and unload them with ice and meat in them.

25-Apr-24
It wheels very nice and across grass/dirt too.

I have my Huntrlr, 5 x 8 enclosed, that I just ramp it into and then will add meat/ice and reverse the order when unloading.

I'm looking @ Sportsmans Warehouse for the 160 quart, as I get my Veteran % discount.

Every lil' $$ bit helps.

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear