Dale06 29-Apr-24
Murph 29-Apr-24
Matt 29-Apr-24
Murph 29-Apr-24
t-roy 29-Apr-24
Murph 29-Apr-24
hoytshooter1 30-Apr-24
29-Apr-24
Was curious can a guy still purchase replacement rods for the old double bull dark horse blinds

29-Apr-24
I'd bet if you call or email them you could no problem.

29-Apr-24
Short answer…yes. I believe you contact Primos. Pretty sure they’re still free, other than shipping costs. Last time I ordered some, they sent them out very promptly. They will be over length and you will have to cut them to the proper length…….Just remember to measure twice, cut once ;-)

29-Apr-24
Murph,

That blind you are using is worn out. I will take it off your hands for you as you probably just need to go get a new one. :)

29-Apr-24
I agree with Bowfreak. Sell it cheap. I’ll pick it up on my way back thru tomorrow. ;-)

29-Apr-24
I bought some replacement rods from Primos 3-4 years ago and only paid shipping. The rods were for a dark horse.

29-Apr-24
Was curious can a guy still purchase replacement rods for the old double bull dark horse blinds

29-Apr-24
They sold me a whole kit of rods and hubs for cheap after a bear decided my blind looked fun. Keep in mind that the replacement rod’s ball ends likely won’t fit your original hubs and the rods will need to be cut to length.

Since this might help you with step 2, any tips from the group on getting the right tension with the new rods? I have spent a ton of time trying to get the rods cut to the right lengths and am still struggling. Where I have arrived at is that, if I have the rods long enough that the top stays raised, they have a crazy amount of bend to them and one of the sides pops closed from time to time due to the amount of tension from the roof. It is making me crazy.

29-Apr-24

29-Apr-24
YES!!!

29-Apr-24
Whoa sorry guys I hadn’t looked back since this morning I appreciate all the good feedback, not sure why my post was in repeat mode but thank you to all..

30-Apr-24
I ordered some for my very old Doublebull BS5 from Primos. It cost me about $27.00. Had them in a week

• Sitka Gear