Archer Ontario 03-May-24
Archer Ontario 03-May-24
wv_bowhunter 03-May-24
Will 03-May-24
Archer Ontario 04-May-24
Will 04-May-24
Archer Ontario 05-May-24
03-May-24
Looking for a set of uninsulated Predator camo green deception camo bibs ? I’ve looked everywhere Predator camo USA Predator Camo Canada Grey wolf Woolens Does anyone know anywhere else that has this stuff ? Thanks

03-May-24

Archer Ontario's embedded Photo
I just purchased this and I’m looking for a pair of matching bibs

03-May-24

Also looking for a hoodie similar to this one

03-May-24
Predator Hoodie and bibs are hard to come by. Especially in the green…. Good luck in your search.

03-May-24
I'm feeling old seeing anything deception called vintage... Since most of my predator stuff was made before they created deception :) ha ha ha!!!

That said, that's going to be a tough one. Not kidding - many years ago I called them and actually bought some deception cotton material from them. Used it to make a decoy bag and a little blind for turkey hunting. I dont know if they still will sell the stuff to customers, but you could ask... then pay a local seemstress/tailor to make the stuff for you?

04-May-24
I called everywhere The lady at grey wolf wollens called me back She’s sending me a sample of some spring green fabric she has If I like it I’m getting a set of bibs made Man I called and talked to the Predator Camo Canada guy what an amazing gentleman Look for hoodies to come back in the predator camo lineup If we all call and complain predator will start making uninsulated bibs fleece garments etc

04-May-24
Archer Ontario... Spring green is a GREAT pattern. I'm embarrassed to admit I have some predator in almost all the colors they have had OTHER than snow and green deception - actually, I have a green deception fleece beanie... I have at least something in all the other patterns they have made. Again, that's embarrassing to admit!

I'm gradually moved to using other brands for most of my hunting because I like the technical features.

But for early season deer hunting and late turkey, I wear spring green all the time - the stuff is AWESOME.

It's possible that gray wolf could make the hoodie for you, or check in with DayOne Camouflage... They used to make some really nice fleece in spring green. That could be an option?

05-May-24
Will I have a material patch being sent to me as we speak and if it’s any good at all I will take my measurements and get a set made !

• Sitka Gear