Barry Wensel 04-May-24
Shug 04-May-24
Barry Wensel 04-May-24
scndwfstlhntng 05-May-24
Shrewski 05-May-24
Shug 05-May-24
Stone 05-May-24
04-May-24
My apologies for the short notice but I've been gone a lot. I'm doing two more whitetail hunting seminars next week in rural Wisconsin. Monday evening May 6th in Kingston, WI, and Weds. May 8th in Cashton, WI. Just to clarify, these shows will be on my whitetail hunting techniques and strategies, not necessarily bowhunting although I only hunt with the bow. Both formats will be the same with doors opening at 5PM and talks from 6PM-8PM. Adults $15. and kids 14 years and under Free. The plan is to share with the adults, in hopes they will in turn take the kids out into the woods and hand down some of the woodsmanship skills we've been losing the last few years. I've done about twenty of these shows already this year, but these will be the last ones until August or September. Thanks. Hope to see some of you there. Best regards, Barry Wensel

04-May-24
How about New Jersey?

04-May-24
Maybe in Aug./Sept. I've already driven back east four times this year. I'm getting too old for this stuff. Buy me a private jet Mark. Ha. bw

05-May-24
Barry, If you do come to NJ, PLEASE post the date as early as possible. Look forward to hopefully seeing you here.

05-May-24
Wish I were closer; always learn something from Uncle Barry. You and Gene are like the Energizer bunny, you are making me feel old with the pace you keep up.

05-May-24
Barry I can send my jet to pick you up if that works

05-May-24
Y'all ever come down to Houston Texas?

• Sitka Gear