WV Mountaineer 09-May-24
sundowner 09-May-24
WV Mountaineer 09-May-24
CaptMike 09-May-24
sundowner 09-May-24
LeeBuzz 09-May-24
olddogrib 09-May-24
09-May-24
joe biden has stopped a shipment of hundreds of precision bombs that was scheduled to go to our greatest ally in the Middle East, Israel. By his own admission, he is holding up the promised munitions to prevent Israel from finishing the destruction of Hamas in the Gaza city of Rafah. biden is willfully undermining Israel's efforts to defend itself and retaliate against Hamas and Iran's attacks, and he is doing so to appease radical leftist voters in Michigan and Wisconsin as well as the pro Palestinian college campus rioters.

Hopefully, Israel will move ahead with the elimination of Hamas, with or without our help.

09-May-24
sundowner craps on Bowsite with another political thread.

09-May-24
Israel needs to completely eliminate Hamas. As a world event, this is a pertinent subject to Bowsiters as well as all others. Lots of places to plant one’s head in the sand if someone feels the need.

09-May-24
Not really any different than the folks that held up aid to Taiwan and Ukraine not long ago.

09-May-24
Lot's of places to read news and opinions. Just because many of us don't want to read it here does not mean we are planting our head in the sand.

Que up the "then don't click on it" choir.

09-May-24
midwest, Your snowflake credentials have been now certified, don't come back.

09-May-24
lol....look at the big man behind the keyboard!

09-May-24
I've yet to meet a "precision" 2,000 lb bomb.

The irony being the right wing doesn't actually like Jewish people, they just hate Muslims more.

09-May-24
He's been a disaster from the beginning...no surprise

09-May-24
"Que up the "then don't click on it" choir." A very simple concept.

09-May-24
"right wing doesn't actually like Jewish people, they just hate Muslims more."

No, but right-thinking people do hate murdering terrorists who rape and kill women and behead babies, or cook them alive in ovens.

09-May-24
Not as simple as don’t post political crap….

—Jim

09-May-24
I'm looking forward to the Democratic National Convention should be good TV.When your opponent is hurting himself don't stop him.

09-May-24
Good grief, some people seem to have a confirmation bias towards the 'black box-white letter B-red arrow' icon and see this as a conflict to a popularity contest.

Bowsite is a great formation of information on many topics. Most people prefer it this way. Some may not like that everything is moving away from being a one-trick-pony. Others might not realize there is an icon selection board to choose from. Big Game Forums is only one aspect with a mix of topics to choose from. Down below are tiled icons ranging from Bowhunting Gear to Food Plots and everything else in-between. Select anyone of these to enjoy one topic that is uninterrupted, uncontaminated, and non-geopolitical.

If you don't like a topic "then don't click on it".

09-May-24
The old man and his phone...another day wasted

09-May-24
“Not as simple as don’t post political crap…“

^^^^ This. The only political posts on this site should be those which pertain to hunting/fishing/land use etc… of which there are several issues. Not a hard concept.

09-May-24
Another globalist/colonialist idea. "We'll protect you if you do things our way"

This is the mindset we fought for our independence from England for.

I say we dont get involved in forever wars and take the 100 billion dollars for use in our country. Imagine that, end homelessness of veterans and US becomes a paradise for it's citizens.

Secure the border,

Pay off debt,

End forever wars

09-May-24
I agree Lungshot. Supposedly so do the guys thats turning this site into the view. So, it gets defended by those who want to coffee house debate anything political, as an important subject due to its influence on hunting.

I’m all for getting politics right to favor our hunting passion. What is growing old is a hunting forum dominated by the same people, turning every thread into a political musing. So the other cafe consumers can come along and argue. Eventually ruining nearly every thread.

It’s time to go fishing. This place is a dumpster fire.

09-May-24
"The only political posts on this site should be those which pertain to hunting/fishing/land use etc… of which there are several issues. Not a hard concept."

And the rest of us are really, really glad that it's not for you to say.

09-May-24
So, you are good with less then 10 people, taking a hunting forum and turning it into their political pipe dream?

09-May-24
WV, call the authorities if someone is holding a gun to your back, demanding you open a thread that is clearly political.

09-May-24
A very high percentage of the conversations here are hunting related.....mostly bowhunting related. An occasional discussion of current national or world events simply adds to the overall interest, IMO.

But if a topic doesn't interest you, then you are free to move along and open something else. No need to be insulting to a fellow hunter.

For instance, I know how to plant my food plots, so I almost never open a thread on that subject. But I respect those who wish to discuss food plots.

Around thousands of hunting campfires in this country, politics is discussed. And most likely without objections.

09-May-24
"It’s time to go fishing. This place is a dumpster fire." Ahh yes, the kind of fishing where you use clickbait.

09-May-24
It's sort of amusing and repulsive at the same time to watch "the chickens come home to roost". The dems have never seen a voting block that was too morally bankrupt to jump in the sack with....Trump's indiscretions will look tame by comparison in the rearview! Strange bedfellows, but 5,000 years of Biblical history should teach you something!

"The irony being the right wing doesn't actually like Jewish people, they just hate Muslims more",,,,,,,is just an insult to millions of Christians, but that's okay we're used to hatred and persecution, nobody's going to cut your head off for it!

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear