DiRTY MiKE 19-May-24
DiRTY MiKE 19-May-24
StickFlicker 22-May-24
JohnMC 22-May-24
DiRTY MiKE 22-May-24
19-May-24

DiRTY MiKE 's embedded Photo
Finally got a tidewe blind to turkey hunt with my kids.

The 3-4 person is gigantic. 80" tall. $150.

The camera makes it look better than it actually is, but you can see 270°. It seems like black magic but you can see all around.

Cons so far the solid material is noisy and thin. I don't know how long this will last? I usually only have my blinds out for a few days at a time. I see this fabric fading quickly if left out for an extended period of time.

My only other concern is the shooting window is really high. A kid would have to stand to shoot. But an archer with a compound would be able to stand and shoot.

19-May-24

22-May-24
Thanks for the review.

22-May-24
Mike what your thoughts on being silhouetted through shooting window vs a traditional blind. The only see through blind I have seen in the field this was some what a problem since more light came in through walls than traditional blinds.

22-May-24
The back wall is black and if you wore black I don't think it would be an issue. My kids were jumping around in the blind with the window was just a slit and I really didn't see them.

The windows are horizontal rectangles on the three sides. I could see Aiming with a bow being more of a challenge than the tall vertical windows I've shot out of in other blinds.

This blind will be used to take little kids turkey hunting.

• Sitka Gear