KSflatlander 21-Jun-24
KSflatlander 21-Jun-24
Beendare 21-Jun-24
KSflatlander 21-Jun-24
KSflatlander 22-Jun-24
KSflatlander 23-Jun-24
bigeasygator 23-Jun-24
11-Jun-24
Hunter Biden was found guilty of lying on a gun purchase application. Possible sentence is 25 years and $750,000 fine.

What do you think this judge will do? Joe has vowed not to pardon him but we know Joe is a proven liar.

11-Jun-24
He is a first time offender so he should get the same treatment/sentence any other first time offender with the same offense characteristics should get which would likely be probation.

No....I don't think Joe will pardon him.

11-Jun-24
Joe and the dems might throw Hunter under the bus to prove how fair they are regarding the sham Trump conviction.

Or Joe may already know the sentence will be probation .

11-Jun-24
I don't know and I don't care..... why should I?

11-Jun-24
Good answer bluedog. ;-)

11-Jun-24
You should care as this will prove these people are not above the law. Trump does not count as he is not a “Politician”. I know Hunter isn’t either but he is the son of one. I’m guessing probation and 250k fine.

11-Jun-24
Of course I don't care what others think I should care about. Why should I?

11-Jun-24
He'll "roll over" on Mookie and daddy will promote him to Drug Czar. I'm waiting on the guilty verdict for the charge of screwing your dead brother's widow....that should be public hanging! What a class act

11-Jun-24
Frankly I'm surprised and encouraged at the verdict.Especially with the "what is the definition of is" defense.Im ok with probation since the gun wasn't involved later in a crime.His tax evasion case might have jail-time if they haven't successfully run out the clock.

11-Jun-24
Probation for a first time offender of this type of violation is when the defendant pleads guilty and owns up to his crime. Hunter didn't and went to trial. I would hate to see him go to jail but the Judge might feel he insulted the court with his denials. Let's be honest, it was a slam dunk case and he admitted in his book he was on crack at the time.

11-Jun-24
and everyone wanting to lie and buy will realize that even though its 99.9% likely they'll not be prosecuted even if they are, they'll get nothing but a slap on the hand

is it worth the risk to lie and buy ? yes ... yes it is

11-Jun-24
He's not violent or created any. But I'm for 6 months jail and 3 to 5 years probation. Fine should be double what it cost prosecute.

11-Jun-24
"Probation for a first time offender of this type of violation is when the defendant pleads guilty and owns up to his crime.".....no it isn't.......

11-Jun-24
Joe will do what other rational professionals do. Feel bad for his son, but understand it's entirely out of his hands, and let the system do, what the system will do. If that's probation or jail time... That's what it is.

Hunter broke the law, so he deals with the consequences. It's easy.

11-Jun-24
Q:will he be sentenced before Trump?

11-Jun-24
Biden will pardon Hunter if he needs to but only after there is no political down side in doing it. It’s Easy

11-Jun-24
"will he be sentenced before Trump?"...no. Trump will be sentenced on July 11th. Hunter won't be sentenced for several months.

11-Jun-24
I think csalem is correct. “The big guy” will pardon him, after the Nov 5 election. Or he will pardon him as he announces he is not running for the presidency cause of health reasons.

11-Jun-24

Mint's Link
Took a quick look on google and I guess the Feds do prosecute. Hunter should have plead out and would have avoided potentially a jail sentence.

11-Jun-24
Joe's handlers have 6 months to possible 4.5 years to decide to tell joe to pardon.

at least the thread title sounds hunting related.

11-Jun-24
Joe won't pardon, but he will commute the sentence. Completely different, but same result....he won't serve a day.

11-Jun-24
Nobody is above the law. Let's see if Biden follows through. Hunter deserves jail time.

11-Jun-24
Frankly, I'm surprised they found him guilty.

It bothers me more that he was banging his dead brothers wife...and turned her into a crackhead....but I suppose none of that is against the law.

11-Jun-24
My guess is 18 months in prison, 3 years probation, $10,000 fine, based on previous first time convictions.

11-Jun-24
Beendare, Hunter was just consoling her in a time of need after her husband died . That’s how great a guy he is

11-Jun-24
We need change!

I propose a new law, stricter penalties....

A national background check for any and all gun transfers, no exceptions.

The penalty for lying/falsifying the background check? The same punishment you think Hunter should get.

We can call it... "Hunters bill"

11-Jun-24
If you checked all the drug rehab centers and checked if they bought a gun within the last couple of years you could fill up a couple of prisons. They don’t include alcoholics when buying a gun but there have been a lot of gun violence when people are drunk. You got to be careful what you wish for.

11-Jun-24
I heard today that probation is not within the federal guidelines, so he may do some time. Think months, not years. This is a splinter from a big chunk IMO. The Barisma deal is way shady and that is where they should be looking, but they won’t. Not sentencing Hunter until October.

11-Jun-24
Club Fed somewhere with special protections. Slap on the wrist.

11-Jun-24
"It bothers me more that he was banging his dead brothers wife...and turned her into a crackhead...."

it takes two to tango...both in terms of the banging...and the smoking crack. he didnt make her do anything she didnt want to do.

11-Jun-24
Seems like a "months, not years" type of crime to me.

11-Jun-24
The greatest crime here?

Those of you that voted for a man that has a son with Hunter Biden kinda problems......If a man cannot raise and train up his own son to be a law abiding decent, citizen, how on earth can he properly be in charge of the greatest nation on earth ?

The apple don't fall far from the tree......sure parents sometimes have wayward children, i agree......but they are not president.

No way.........

11-Jun-24
"Probation for a first time offender of this type of violation is when the defendant pleads guilty and owns up to his crime.".....no it isn't.......“

I remember someone here saying that China joes document dump is a null and void issue, because he “cooperated fully”. Trump got hammered since he didn’t “cooperate”.

I don’t know how it’s possible but when it comes to being full of s**t, you’re a bottomless pit.

11-Jun-24
So glad to see this total scumbag convicted. If he was my son I would have had him committed years ago or beat his mother for cheating on me and having a son like him…not mine. The Trump sons are men to be proud of. His brother dies and Hunter hustles her, fills her with drugs and the head scumbag says if they’re happy it’s ok. American low life’s.

11-Jun-24
70lb. the fact that you don't comprehend the conversation and the details of the conversation isn't anyone's fault but yours. Trump got whacked because he didn't cooperate with a lawful subpoena. I can't help that you don't understand things. But I do feel sorry for you at times. If your bottomless pit was full of s**t at least it would have something in it.....smh...

11-Jun-24
“If your bottomless pit was full of s**t at least it would have something in it.....smh...”

Apparently it has enough to garner a response from you!

11-Jun-24
??

11-Jun-24
“??”

Yes, you cared enough to respond.

11-Jun-24
I stand a better chance of killing a 170 inch buck, than he has of spending any jail time.

11-Jun-24
He still has to stand trial for tax evasion.

11-Jun-24
If Hunter gets jail time then expect him to start serving right away then Joe will commute the remaining time if Hunter is still in jail on Joe's last day in office. Seems the lesson will be learned by Hunter and people see that no one, the President's son nor the former President, is beyond being held accountable. The process unfolds and you take your whoppin' as an adult. At some point, the Bidens will want to sit around the same Holiday table again so I see the measured approach.

11-Jun-24
^^^^ this as I said earlier….Dad will not pardon, but he will commute the sentence - if any left.

11-Jun-24
I have a feeling he is not sober and is still an addict. So if he doesn’t clean up by sentence date he will go through hell doing time.

A big part of who is and his crimes comes from a father “Big Guy” who is a cheat and traitor that went into business with him and allowed him to get into trouble. Tip of ice berg.

11-Jun-24
Will this federal firearms charge and conviction turn hunter biden into a BOWhunter?

11-Jun-24
This was a nonviolent crime. Obviously being a crackhead and having guns is bad but lying on a 4473 is probably one of the smaller crimes he has committed. Its fairly obvious they had a foreign influence peddling business and I am guessing the plan/hope is that this and the tax case are the end of persuing Hunter (Joe) and the stuff on his laptop.

11-Jun-24
100 hours of community service. 3 years probation.

Terry

11-Jun-24
“at least the thread title sounds hunting related.”

I was hoping that someone would be clever enough to start a thread about “Poacher Biden”…

Must suck to be Joe Biden today. His allies/supporters don’t expect him to pardon his own son, and his detractors won’t allow him any credibility for not doing so.

Make no mistake — I don’t think Hunter deserves any kind of break, and I would definitely think less of Joe if he were to cut him one just because he’s Son Of POTUS… Because giving one’s offspring (or their spouses) a huge, undeserved benefit because you’re POTUS is an incredibly disrespectable move…..

11-Jun-24
Joe has nothing to lose with a pardon or commutation. His political career and public life are at the end. May be months or may be Jan 2028 at the latest but its all upside for him with no downside that matters. It won't budge the meter on his legacy a bit.

11-Jun-24
If the sentence is no jail time and a lower fine, I believe he will not pardon, but let nature take its course. If there’s time behind bars, I believe he will pardon or commute the sentence after the election, or more likely as he withdraws his candidacy for the presidential election.

11-Jun-24
As it should be, glad the system works as intended. It will be interesting to see what else comes of his history (income tax issues, influence peddling, Burisma). Can’t help but think that, where there is smoke, there is fire.

“I have a feeling he is not sober and is still an addict.”

Do you have a feeling as to how he was able to pass the monthly drug tests that were a requirement of his pre-trial release?

11-Jun-24
Pre trial release Was that prior to finding cocaine at the White house.?

11-Jun-24
“Pre trial release Was that prior to finding cocaine at the White house.?”

And you have a “feeling” that was found in Hunter’s cubby?

12-Jun-24
Where is the outrage about the clearly crooked justice system? And where are the 2A folks who should be outraged that you can't possess a gun any time, anywhere, even while on narcotics? Pretty interesting lens we're applying these days...

12-Jun-24
Hunter made $7 million from 2016 -2020 and the gov says he owes $1.4m in back tax. What did he do to make 2 mill a year?

The Biden crime fam wouldn’t want more examination of those 20 plus LLCs that don’t sell anything to be examined.

No surprise, none of the Bidens took the stand under oath as character witnesses-

What we should be asking is why did the Biden fam skate this long?

Joe was booted from the race in 1988 by a legit media that caught him with zero integrity- lying and plagiarizing. The conservative sites have been on this from the beginning, then the WSJ, now finally Politico.

12-Jun-24
It will be 'interesting' to watch how the pro-drug-rights but anti-gun-rights crowd deals with this. Meanwhile, BATF has a bright shiny tool to bring thousands of cases like this and crash a lot of lives. That would be your *credit card*.

1. You live in a state where drugs - marijuana - is legal.

(2. It is still a _federal_ crime.)

3. You use your credit card at Weedies-R-Us

4. You use the same credit card at Joe's Gun Shop.

5. BATF puts two and two together.

6. Warrant, search, arrest, court.

(7. And how long before BATF subpoenas the list of licensed gun carriers in your state, along with the list of licensed weed smokers? Not saying this one is relevant in every state...)

At the very least, the pro-drug anti-gun people are going to have to push for a modification of the form 4473 and how it defines 'drugs.' Which will be doing a lot of gun owners a favor. It's going to be fun watching them squirm. >;-)

12-Jun-24
His allies/supporters don’t expect him to pardon his own son, and his detractors won’t allow him any credibility for not doing so.

i guess you can count me as one of bidens "detractors" but i dont understand this. i would think it would be just the opposite.

as a father...i would have less respect for joe if he pardoned hunter. if he truly loves his son...and he wants whats best for him...he would let him face the consequences of his actions.

hunter might not be the mess he is today had someone done this long ago.

12-Jun-24
Ricky, agreed. Joe should have taken the little shit 'behind the woodshed' a long time ago. Now the legal system is doing it for him. And it's going to be a lot worse than a few licks with a leather belt.

12-Jun-24
Why you so angry, bro?

12-Jun-24
It's all too easy to lie on Form 4473 and this should be the end result. But it's not enough and if you think so, you're dreaming. I'm an NRA member and have been for most of my life. They need to get back to helping find solutions and quit panhandling. I grew up hunting with shotguns, rifles and handguns. I worked briefly in a gun store after retiring. I submitted my resignation after a short stint, telling the store manager that I was leaving before they turned me into something I'd never been...a liberal! You'd do the same when you saw the steady stream of druggies, thuggies, gangbangers and straw purchasers (aka girlfriends). I have nothing against "black rifles", but it's sad when a woman walks in with a pic of an "alphabet gun" (AR, AK, SKS, XYZ) and says, "I want to buy one of these"! Then you have to recite "ma'am, you don't even know what it is, you just have a picture. And buying this weapon for a third party is a felony"! "Oh no, it's for me"! And I'm in Boeing Quality Control! It starts with throwing Biden out in November!

12-Jun-24
Hunter should be treated like any other first time offender, maybe Trump will pardon him if elected.

12-Jun-24
Hell I'm FJB but I'd expect him to pardon Hunter win or lose.I wouldn't be surprised if Trump pardoned him.

12-Jun-24
Hunter and Trump will be sharing a jail cell. Hahaha

12-Jun-24
"when you saw the steady stream of druggies, thuggies, gangbangers and straw purchasers (aka girlfriends)." I worked for the biggest sporting goods retailer in the world and used to order and sell guns by the pallet and NEVER ran into those kinds of problems to any great extent with the exception of the straw sale attempt from time to time. But we had the ability to terminate a sale at any time for any reason....and we would.

The only way to create more solutions is to create more invasive background checks which nobody really wants.

As mentioned earlier.....be careful what you wish for.....

12-Jun-24
I've been watching with interest. Hunter is scum and it wouldn't bother me at all for him to be held accountable, but I do worry about the precedence this might set. I think there is much lower fruit to reach for when trying to curb violence in this country than chasing a bunch of guys who lied on a form. But... I could certainly see how anti 2A people could use this as a push. As said... be careful what you wish for.

fdp - earlier when someone said this trial could result in changes to the form you informed us that it had already happened. I asked then but I'll ask again; were the changes significant or just grammatical?

12-Jun-24

fdp's Link
Catscratch as typical with most changes to the 4473 they were mostly grammatical type changes. But that does beg the question of based on the wording and the questions on the 4473 now what would be a "significant" change?

This is a link to the ATF website that lists that changes that have been made.

12-Jun-24
I read the link when it was posted earlier. I'm not familiar with the previous 4473 (and most legalese) and therefore don't really understand the importance of the changes. As you said, wording is important, but what I read didn't amount to anything in my mind. You posted the link the first time right? I figure with your experience and working knowledge in the field that you'd be best to explain the significance of those changes. Thanks!

12-Jun-24
FDP, I used to be "nobody", but now I'm somebody! There's a lot of room for improvement with the NICS check for starters. Better sharing of information of criminal records from the states with the FBI might help, but we all know that's never going to be a liberal priority. Let's make that...a good starting point when the FBI regains some credibility that it's not just overseen by partisan, liberal lackeys. If memory serves the NRA used to support something to that effect. Without total control of the WH and Congress real progress will "wither on the vine" while the debate rages over who will take credit for it! Like I said, November is where it all starts! Be at the voting booth or be part of the problem!

12-Jun-24
Sentenced to pick up some trash for a weekend, will likely hire a double to actually do the work

I think it might be part of a bigger scam to desperately try and show the DOJ is fair and no one is above the law. Not falling for it. What we really want to look at is how access to the VP was bought and sold to the enemies of the US.

Best we can hope for is his old age and failing takes Joe the "big guy" out of the race.

12-Jun-24
Olddogrib.....everyone of those things requires more invasive questioning by law enforcement. There is no other way to do it. People have a fit now when law enforcement and criminal justice agencies share information. And those people come from BOTH sides of the political spectrum. Most everyone wants change and the implementation of more safety measures and oversight until it affects them.

I'm not saying you're wrong about there being upgrades made.....but the simple fact is that many of the people here wouldn't even support the effort because they would link the process to some kind of greater conspiracy effort.

12-Jun-24

DanaC's Link
I suspect the legal, federal classification of marijuana (by the DEA?) would have to change before it would affect the questions on the 4473.

And look here -

" June 05, 2024

Nearly three decades after California became the first state to legalize marijuana, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced its intent to ease federal restrictions on marijuana—decriminalized in two dozen states already—by downgrading the drug’s status on the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) from Schedule I to Schedule III.

The May 16 announcement is the result of an October 2022 directive from President Joe Biden to the U.S. attorney general and the secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to conduct a scientific and medical review of how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Based on its review, the HHS has recommended that marijuana be reclassified to a less restrictive category.

Drugs, substances, and certain chemicals used to make drugs are classified into five categories or schedules based on the drug’s medical value and potential for abuse. Schedule I is the most restrictive of the categories, reserved for drugs with no known medical use and a high potential for dependance. Heroin, ecstasy, and illegally manufactured forms of fentanyl are examples of Schedule I drugs.

Schedule III drugs, such as ketamine and anabolic steroids, are considered as a having a moderate to low potential for physical and psychological dependence.

Marijuana has been categorized as a schedule I drug since 1970, when Congress first enacted the CSA. Conventional wisdom at the time was marijuana was a dangerous, highly addictive drug with zero therapeutic benefits.

Public attitudes evolve, however. In 1996 California voters approved Proposition 215, which made medical marijuana legal with a doctor’s prescription. Twenty-four U.S. states and the District of Columbia have since legalized marijuana, for medicinal or recreational purposes, or both, even as the federal prohibitions have remained in place (see sidebar).

As explained in the May 21 Federal Register notice, the authority to schedule, reschedule, or decontrol drugs is vested in the U.S. attorney general by the CSA. While the attorney general has delegated this authority to the administrator of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), an agency within the DOJ, the attorney general retains authority to schedule drugs.

The Federal Register goes on to explain how, in a letter dated August 29, 2023, Adm. Rachel Levine, MD, HHS’s assistant secretary for health, recommended to the DEA administrator that marijuana be controlled in Schedule III of the CSA.

“HHS found that marijuana has a potential for abuse less than the drugs or other substances in Schedules I and II; that marijuana has a currently accepted medical use in treatment; and that the abuse of marijuana may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence. These findings correspond to the criteria for placement of a substance in Schedule III,” the notice reads.

As of press time in June, the DEA had not yet made a determination on the appropriate schedule for marijuana.

If marijuana is made a Schedule III drug, the regulatory controls applicable to Schedule III controlled substances would apply, as appropriate, along with existing marijuana-specific requirements and any additional controls that might be implemented, including those that might be implemented to meet U.S. treaty obligations, according to the DOJ’s proposal.

Additionally, the manufacture, distribution, dispensing, and possession of marijuana would remain subject to the applicable criminal prohibitions of the CSA. Any drugs containing a substance within the CSA’s definition of “marijuana” would also remain subject to the applicable prohibitions in the federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.

Public comments on the DOJ proposal must be submitted to the DEA electronically or postmarked on or before July 22.

12-Jun-24
Not related to Hunter gun charges....but this is the problem with Biden Fam pay to play in politics, from Open the Books.org;

California Governor Gavin Newsom had quietly solicited millions of dollars in campaign donations for his campaigns from state vendors, key people, employees, or their affiliated corporate political action committees.

While progressives decry corporate money in politics, Governor Gavin Newsom has embraced the highly unethical practice of soliciting campaign cash from state contractors.

http://OpenTheBooks.com found 979 state vendors who gave $10,561,828 in political donations to Newsom during his 2010, 2018, recall election, and 2022 election cycles. Meanwhile, these companies reaped $6,201,978,173 in state payments. ______

It's the money and the lobbying that Corrupts governments...why do we keep putting up with this? The Elected officials are NOT going to cut off their own gravy train....we have to push it- hard. If and when we get political reform, it will be due to independent these truth organizations like Open the Books, Judicial Watch, Twitter, etc

12-Jun-24
Personally I don't think you lose you 2nd amendment rights if you do drugs or have a domestic conviction. The Dems are the ones pushing those laws. Same with the Farra violations which Hunter definitely violated and should be held accountable for. Like I've posted before, never have i seen the IRS in close to 40 years as a CPA let the statute of limitations run out on a clear case of tax violations. They ALWAYS put out an way over stated assessment so you are forced to deal with them to get it resolved.

12-Jun-24
OMG, it's happened...I've turned into a liberal. I knew I should've never taken that job in the gun store! I don't care if you lose your rights for way less than knowingly bingeing on mind-altering substances or batting your spouse around (even if they're the same sex)! I don't care how "invasive" the checks of my background, I've nothing to hide. "There is no there there". The NICS folks would get more aroused watching reruns of Father Knows Best or Leave it to Beaver"! Ha, hah-hah, did he say Beaver? O Lord, I guess it was bound to happen before I croak!

12-Jun-24
Just saw this on a site and *L*O*L*.

"Lawyers for Mr. Biden are considering a number of challenges to the guilty verdict, including one based on the Second Amendment."

19-Jun-24

Beendare's Link
We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg with the Biden crime family. If the whole Ukraine story comes out they might all be in jail. Was the Russian invasion something Biden actually started with Putin trying to keep territory away from Burisma Holdings?

From the justthenews.com link;

FBI knew since 2016 Hunter Biden’s team nearly scored $120 million Ukrainian deal while Joe was VP.

Hunter Biden slated to serve on board of new venture to be incorporated in Liechtenstein and funded by controversial Ukrainian oligarch, memos show.

The FBI learned as far back as 2016 that Hunter Biden and his partners had plotted to set up a new venture in tax-friendly Liechtenstein that would be capitalized by a whopping $120 million investment from the controversial owner of the Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings, according to documents obtained by Just the News that have been kept from the American public for eight years.

The mega-deal was not referenced inside Hunter Biden's now infamous laptop or during the 2019 impeachment proceedings involving Ukraine, but was instead chronicled in a trove of 3.39 million documents the FBI seized from Hunter Biden and his business partners during an investigation of securities fraud nearly a decade ago.

The cache of documents was recently turned over by former Hunter Biden business partner Devon Archer to the House Oversight Committee as part of its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden's conduct…………

19-Jun-24
The flip side is Jarod Kushner has received 2 Billion dollars from Saudi investors. If your going to call balls and strikes than call it the same for both teams.

19-Jun-24
Beendare, some day you'll post a link to a 'news' source that isn't completely full of shit. But it is not this day. John Solomon? Gimme a break.

19-Jun-24

KSflatlander's Link
"Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda"

"John Solomon serves as the Editor-in-Chief. Solomon was formerly a journalist with The Hill, leaving the paper in October 2019. Solomon’s reporting has been described as conspiratorial and pro-Trump."

How much BS can one person consume? Good lord.

19-Jun-24
Why do you two TDSers even care what Beendare posts?

19-Jun-24
Ah geez IDK because I was raised that the truth matters...call me crazy.

19-Jun-24
You lefties gotta be kidding me youenz don't believe the Biden family is crooked and Hunter wasn't on crack when these illegal international deals were made and his laptop was Russian collusion, and I suppose these video's of senile sleepy Joe stumbling around stammering his words are altered "cheap fake", the new left wing whacko term being used....

20-Jun-24
What I find amusing is that these guys discredit every single news source posted. I guess we need to post news from CNN, MSNBC, or the View for it to be legit.

20-Jun-24
"Why do you two TDSers even care what Beendare posts? "

When it is completely biased bullsnot, from a whackbag source, I'm calling it. What's troubling is how many here do not. Silence is consent.

20-Jun-24
"Silence is consent."

congratulations. this will prove to be to your very own "for the constitution" moment.

:)

20-Jun-24
"I guess we need to post news from CNN, MSNBC, or the View for it to be legit."

"Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims."

"Overall, we rate CNN moderately left-center biased based on editorial positions by TV hosts that consistently favor the left, while straight news reporting falls just left of center through bias by omission. We also rate them as Mostly Factual in reporting rather than high due to two failed fact checks in the last five years."

"Source: mediabiasfactcheck.com"

Anyone going to the View for "news" needs their head examined. How do people watch that crap?

20-Jun-24

HunterR's Link
"and I suppose these video's of senile sleepy Joe stumbling around stammering his words are altered "cheap fake""

From what I can tell most lefties don't deny pudding head joe is having issues, rather they claim Trump has the same issues and try to put them both on the same level. Anyone not suffering from tds can see they're nowhere close, Trump can clearly think for himself, doesn't slur his words, doesn't fall down steps, wander aimlessly like he's lost, or for that matter bury his nose in little girls' hair to inhale as deeply as he can. I'm still amazed bidens family cares so little for him that they let this continue, what an embarrassment.

20-Jun-24
Yes Mr R, Rabe, Hrabe , “that’s not my picture” , we all understand how valuable the truth is to you. LMAO !

You did it hall monitor Danac Finally your own catch phrase “Silence is Consent” It’s up there with your TDS Pals “it’s for the constitution” RTCG nailed it !!

20-Jun-24

20-Jun-24
Thank God that judge scrutinized that" sweetheart deal" Hunter Biden is a traitoris clown, the likes of Benedict Arnold. scentman

20-Jun-24
"Why do you two TDSers even care what Beendare posts?"

Why do you care what anyone posts then, csalem?

Regardless, it's a disturbing trend. On every thread Beendare links to content from clearly biased sources that ranges from conspiracy, to propaganda, to easily fact checked lies. Yet there are only a handful of people that call him out for it. It's a microcosm of what is wrong with the discourse in this country.

20-Jun-24
I actually don’t care what anyone posts unless it is vulgar or offensive.

Your last paragraph is horse shit BEG. Not everyone wants to be a hall monitor for the world. Most people can recognize what is important and what is not and they don’t want to waste their energy or time responding and correcting every post. They sort it out and move on without thinking about it much. If they care enough about a post or a link they will just search it out on the internet and get their answer

20-Jun-24
Csalem- Tell that to Trumpers. The disinformstion and lies by their cult leader and associated cronies came to a boiling point on Jan 6 and now some are already advocating civil war. Words matter if you are the most powerful leader in the world. It is unpatriotic to post disinformation as it's killing the US with millions of cuts. Lastly, if you don't want called out then don't post obvious BS...Karen.

20-Jun-24
KS you do realize that when Trump told everyone to go home on Jan 6 social media conveniently erased his messages right?

20-Jun-24
When the left claims it is dis or misinformation, you know it’s true

20-Jun-24
Lately it seems to me that anything the left doesn’t like is either disinformation, misinformation, deep fakes, or a threat to democracy

20-Jun-24
“I actually don’t care what anyone posts.”

LOL! You have a funny way of showing you “don’t care.”

20-Jun-24
Here's a question Nyati...when Beendare says "The Arizona Sec of State website clearly states that illegals can register and vote in Federal elections but not local elections," what would you call that?

20-Jun-24
I would have to read it to form my own opinion of what it says .

20-Jun-24

bigeasygator's Link
Easy enough. The website is linked above. Read it and tell me how you'd characterize the statement "The Arizona Sec of State website clearly states that illegals can register and vote in Federal elections but not local elections."

20-Jun-24
Well I guess when all the illegals that read Beendare's post show up to vote they will be in for a shock. Not really much more to take away from his post.

20-Jun-24
DOT, OSHA both consider marijuana to be illegal substances. I don't know why any other government agency who has an inkling about safety would change its mind. Regardless of what the states do.

20-Jun-24
Will tell -"The flip side is Jarod Kushner has received 2 Billion dollars from Saudi investors. If your going to call balls and strikes than call it the same for both teams." That's a false equivalent and you know it or you are very ignorant of the details. They invested will Jared Kushner's fund whose whole life he has been involved in real estate investing. I don't think anyone would have a problem if Hunter set up a legitimate business but he didn't, his business was lobbying his Dad for favors. Just like his artwork, all a scam to sell influence.

20-Jun-24
"Easy enough. The website is linked above. Read it and tell me how you'd characterize the statement "The Arizona Sec of State website clearly states that illegals can register and vote in Federal elections but not local elections."

id characterize it as "understandable" in terms of how someone could come to that conclusion.

"Important Information Regarding Proof of Citizenship

A person must be a U.S. citizen in order to register and vote.

A person who submits valid proof of citizenship with his or her voter registration form (regardless of the type of form submitted) is entitled to vote in all federal, state, county and local elections in which he or she is eligible. The voter registration form otherwise must be sufficiently complete.

A person is not required to submit proof of citizenship with the voter registration form, but failure to do so means the person will only be eligible to vote in federal elections (known as being a "federal only" voter). A "federal only" voter will become eligible to vote a "full ballot" in all federal, state, county and local elections if he or she later provides valid proof of citizenship to the appropriate County Recorder's office."

20-Jun-24
It’s literally in the first line, Ricky. “A person must be a U.S. citizen in order to register and vote.”

Just because the proof of citizenship AZ asks for in order to register to vote aren’t required at a federal level does it in any way mean “The Arizona Sec of State website clearly states that illegals can register and vote in Federal elections but not local elections.”

20-Jun-24
^^ Okay, granted, it's a loophole. How many illegals are actually taking advantage of it? Millions? Thousands? A half-dozen?

And just because someone registers 'federal-only', that doesn't 'prove' they are an illegal. They may simply not have had documentation in hand when they registered to vote. When I renewed my drivers license several years ago I didn't have all the documents with me for a 'real ID'. Last year, I did.

(And/or they may not care about local elections, only the biggies.)

20-Jun-24
It’s not a loophole, Dana. To legally register as a Federal only voter you still have to be a US citizen. Period. End of story. It’s not open to illegals.

20-Jun-24
"It’s literally in the first line, Ricky. “A person must be a U.S. citizen in order to register and vote.”

sure it is.

are you suggesting that a person that is here illegally would never misstate their citizenship in order to vote in a federal election.

literally ever single person who commits a crime...acts in a way that is opposed to what the law says.

are you really that naive?

20-Jun-24
“are you suggesting that a person that is here illegally would never misstate their citizenship in order to vote in a federal election.”

Nope, I would never say never. There are lots of ways people can try to break the law. Just because they can doesn’t mean they are, in any appreciable way (though I'm sure it’s a non-zero number). A look at specific jurisdictions in 2016 found 30 suspected cases of non-citizen voting (suspected, not proven)…out of ~24 million votes that were cast.

That also isn’t what Beendare is suggesting, so stop with the straw man.

20-Jun-24
Lived in Tucson 26 years , lot of friends in the barrio .. I'm certain voting and bringing possible attention to themselves is last thing on an illegals gameplan Low profile is the sop.

20-Jun-24
Those are facts, bluedog. Highly unlikely they’re going to go out of their way and put everything at risk — their freedom, their life in the United States, and their ability to be near their family — to cast a ballot. Way too much to lose.

20-Jun-24
Blue dog with your Arizona Barrio experience, how many of these new additions to our population do you think actually stay in Arizona.

20-Jun-24
BEG

A person is not required to submit proof of citizenship with the voter registration form, but failure to do so means the person will only be eligible to vote in federal elections (known as being a "federal only" voter). A "federal only" voter will become eligible to vote a "full ballot" in all federal, state, county and local elections if he or she later provides valid proof of citizenship to the appropriate County Recorder's office.

It’s the 3rd separate paragraph. I can see both sides on how that can be interpreted.

I see your point where above at the beginning it says a person must be a citizen, but I can also see how someone can look at it and think otherwise because it’s a separate paragraph and not connected by an AND or a PLUS connecting the paragraphs.

I personally think it could have been worded better or more clearly. I honestly don’t know the answer because I’ve never needed to know voting laws in AZ. I think it’s unclear and open to interpretation. I’m sure there’s a definitive answer, I just don’t know what it is, but I see your point but I can see his too

20-Jun-24
The way the democrats cheat wouldn't surprise me if some election officials counting the votes aren't illegals...

20-Jun-24

Grey Ghost's Link
Beendare's posts are becoming comical. The Supreme Court ruled that documentary proof of citizenship isn't required to vote in federal elections nationwide. Just a signed statement of citizenship under penalty of perjury. Arizona is the only state that requires citizenship documentation to vote at the state and local levels.

Just another example of how facts get twisted to fit a certain narrative.

20-Jun-24
“I think it’s unclear and open to interpretation”

It’s neither, Nyati. It takes less than a minute to realize AZ has more requirements related to proving your citizenship than the federal government does. That doesn’t mean that non-citizens can vote. It is made clear multiple times on the website that in order to register you must be a US citizen. The form that the website links to in order to be a federal only voter clearly states it is for US citizens. There is no “open for interpretation.”

20-Jun-24

bigeasygator's embedded Photo

bigeasygator's Link

20-Jun-24
Here’s the bigger problem. I can assure you Beendare didn’t come across that allegation randomly. I’m sure he’s just regurgitating what he saw on some post or thread or in some article. Rather than spend anytime doing any of his own fact checking, he posts it here and has continued to post the claim after being fact checked in other threads. If y’all don’t see the problem in that mentality I don’t know what to tell you, but he’s not the only person here guilty of it.

20-Jun-24
BEG, that’s not what u posted before. This post does make it clear

20-Jun-24
"how many of these new additions to our population do you think actually stay in Arizona."

Very good question RK and I really have no idea. Also admit my experience is a bit stale, I moved back to Minnesota (rverse snow birding?) about 17 years ago. A wild guess is of true Mexicans maybe quite a few stay in Arizona. The South Americans not so likely perhaps.. Just pizzin in the wind with those guesses.

20-Jun-24
A year or two ago here in MA there was ballots at a Brazilian steak house. I’m sure they weren’t there for the illegals ;)

20-Jun-24
Just curious what you thought Blue. Hope you are well

20-Jun-24
All things considered RK can't complain. Thanks.

Hope you're well yourself RK

20-Jun-24
I'm good Blue. Staying busy. Traveling and giving enjoying life the best shot I can. Pass through here every so often to see what's happening. Not much changes though. I enjoy reading the stock market stuff. Everyone seems to have their own system. It's interesting. Be safe

20-Jun-24
"Nope, I would never say never. There are lots of ways people can try to break the law. Just because they can doesn’t mean they are..."

yes it does.

just in case you are unaware...100% of the people who are in the country illegally are breaking the law. not 10%...not 20%...not 50%...not 90%...but 100%.

and when the state says...

"A person is not required to submit proof of citizenship with the voter registration form, but failure to do so means the person will only be eligible to vote in federal elections (known as being a "federal only" voter)."

...it is literally an invitation to do just that...with instructions attached.

like i said...are you really that naive?

20-Jun-24

Beendare's embedded Photo
It's right there on the voter application......then, easy to get a DL too...or show a power bill in your name..... then there is the wording on the application itself. Man are you guys easy marks.

You can get a drivers license as an illegal...and claim AZ residency- easy peasy. My AZ buddy knows ranch hands that are illegal and have DL's. Then you can vote in any elections...........but in local elections you have to show ID...funny, BEG cut that part off of his screen shot.

Here is a screen shot from AZ DMV....vote, Valid drivers license- done deal.

20-Jun-24
BTW, I know many illegal's here in CA with drivers licenses-easy to get when a corrupt gov wants them to vote........ you guys need to get out more and see how these Dem policies are wrecking America. Take a drive through Oakland or one of the other big cities run by you Democrats for the last 50 years- they are total shit holes. See for yourself...you don't need John Solomon to tell you.

You guys are funny....John Solomon.....I bet you are wearing a mask while you type these incorrect rebuttals.

There are reams of docs from Biden whistleblowers....and the liberal Dems continue to ignore, obfuscate, stonewall ....the Dem media and politicians count on their voter base being pushovers.

20-Jun-24

Beendare's Link
it's right there on the AZ voter app- at link...picture is not loading.

Right from the Arizona Voter application- a PDF download;

Proof of Citizenship requirement • To be eligible to vote a “full ballot,” you must submit proof of citizenship with your registration form or by 5:00 p.m. on the Thursday before Election Day. • A “full ballot” includes all federal, state, county, and local races and ballot questions for which you are eligible to vote. • If you do not submit proof of citizenship and we cannot acquire your proof of citizenship from the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division or the statewide voter registration database, you will receive a “federal-only” ballot, which has only federal races and no state, county, or local races or initiatives/referendums. ________

20-Jun-24

Man some are sure easy to fool.... and your research skills need work.

Here is a screen shot of the actual application to vote from the AZ Sec of state....maybe do a little more research next time...dang some of you are easy to fool.

Did you guys actually read your indignant posts? It's not difficult to become a resident in AZ and vote......A dang power bill in your name- oh, thats a tough one.

21-Jun-24

21-Jun-24
“just in case you are unaware...100% of the people who are in the country illegally are breaking the law. not 10%...not 20%...not 50%...not 90%...but 100%.”

I’m having a discussion about the frequency at which non-citizens vote in this country. You apparently are having a completely different conversation, Ricky.

“ ...it is literally an invitation to do just that...with instructions attached.”

No, it isn’t. It’s a bi-product of the system AZ has put in place, not an invitation to break the law as you and Beendare are suggesting.

21-Jun-24

“It's right there on the voter application.....”

It sure is right there, Beendare. Like they say, if it’s a snake it woulda bit you.

Just because AZ implemented more requirements to vote at the state and local than there are at the federal level doesn’t mean anyone can vote in federal elections as you are claiming they can.

21-Jun-24

Ricky The Cabel Guy's embedded Photo
“It sure is right there, Beendare. Like they say, if it’s a snake it woulda bit you.”

using your same logic Arizona has also solved the speeding problem on their highways.

After all…there it is in black and white. “if it’s a snake it woulda bit you.”

21-Jun-24

“It sure is right there, Beendare. Like they say, if it’s a snake it woulda bit you.”

using your same logic Arizona has also solved the speeding problem on their highways.

After all…there it is in black and white. “if it’s a snake it woulda bit you.”

21-Jun-24
And using your logic, because a law can be broken or circumvented, they are meaningless, provide no deterrent, and have no impact on how people go about their lives. Are you that naive?

Again, despite Beendare’s best attempts, nowhere does "The Arizona Sec of State website clearly states that illegals can register and vote in Federal elections but not local elections." It quite literally says the opposite.

21-Jun-24
All seeds for wood they can chop should Trump lose. The only choices are Trump won -fair election, Trump lose - it's rigged everywhere in all swing states.

Speeding compared to voter fraud. LMAO. Good lord that's a new kind of fish flopping. If voter fraud so prevalent in 2016/2020 please provide so proof it happened. Please don't say 2000 mules. What was the result of Trumps 2016 voter fraud committee? What were their findings? There has never been a state or federal election fraud conspiracy in our lifetime that has ever had the potential to change an election excluding Trumps fake elector scheme.

Ricky's deep deep in the cult.

21-Jun-24
Let's be clear folks. The Supreme Court has ruled that citizenship documentation is NOT required to vote in Federal elections. Voters only have to sign a sworn statement of citizenship under penalty of perjury. This applies to citizens in ALL states.

The most comical part about Beendare's claims is Arizona is literally the only state that requires citizenship documentation in State and local elections. So Arizona is actually the only state that has moved in the direction of the requirements Beendare advocates for.

21-Jun-24
“Ricky's deep deep in the cult.”

I figured you’d be along soon to inject your meaningless tripe.

Beg asked a very simple question…

“The website is linked above. Read it and tell me how you'd characterize the statement "The Arizona Sec of State website clearly states that illegals can register and vote in Federal elections but not local elections."

To which I answered…

“id characterize it as "understandable" in terms of how someone could come to that conclusion.”

I never said it was being done (I have no doubt that it is, just to what scale) but that wasn’t the question.

The website could easily be “categorized” in just the way I described. To deny that is akin to saying that nobody will speed, because there is a sign that says you can’t.

Believing that is moronic…as are you if you don’t understand the analogy.

The comparison was not to the severity of the crimes…it was to the propensity to ignore written rules.

But then again, you’re the guy that said that a his vote for Biden was a vote “for the constitution” so I don’t expect much.

21-Jun-24
I originally said that my vote for Biden was vindicated after the January 6 insurrection. I still stand behind that. Further evident by Trump being a felon X 34. Evidently my vote for the constitution after the fake elector scheme. Trump is a danger to democracy. He's a populist and goes where the wind blows. Along with a sociopath and narcissist which are the main ingredients for authoritarianism. So yes, I stand by what I said.

Ricky- maybe you should read some history on Julius Caesar. How one elected senator brought down 500 hundred years of traditions and democracy in just 10 years through lies, violence by his supporters, and abandonment of longstanding democratic traditions. Sounds familiar...

Probably not, due to you being deep in the cult. Who in their right mind worships any man? That's the true TDS. I think the Bible called those false idols.

21-Jun-24
“Who in their right mind worships any man?”

you have a strange concept of worship.

Trump was not my choice in 16 and I didn’t vote for him in the primary. He was not my choice in the primary this time…but my choice had dropped out of the race by the time I voted.

Every time I have voted for trump, it was because he was the lesser of two evils.

Your TDS prevents you from seeing reality.

21-Jun-24
Reality huh lol. This coming from a guy who claims voter fraud with zero evidence. And many in Trumps fake elector scheme have already plead GUILTY. Thanks for playing Ricky. I hate to tell you but you're in the cult and you lack self awareness. Your defense of Trump lies...yep worship. You need a reality check fish flopper. You have to get tired of carrying Trumps water for him.

21-Jun-24

Its right there on the voter app- attached

My god, some of you guys are easily hoodwinked…its no wonder you swallow the lies of your Democrat politicians. Its typical Dem policy, much like the “Inflation Reduction Act” or their “ Infrastructure Act”….Dems count on their voter base NOT reading the actual content…

The Bowsite libs, “Look Beendare…they are solving inflation” yeah, right ….my god how much of a dumbed down country have we become….its embarrassing.

21-Jun-24
“Who in their right mind worships any man?”

you have a strange concept of worship.

Trump was not my choice in 16 and I didn’t vote for him in the primary. He was not my choice in the primary this time…but my choice had dropped out of the race by the time I voted.

Every time I have voted for trump, it was because he was the lesser of two evils.

Your TDS prevents you from seeing reality.

21-Jun-24
Solving inflation? Well gas is still over $3, meat is way up, auto prices are rediculous, rent and home prices are unaffordable. Oh wait you mean that inflation is rediculously high but not getting that much higher this year oh ok I feel better now phew.

21-Jun-24
“ Reality huh lol. This coming from a guy who claims voter fraud with zero evidence.”

Show me where I’ve ever claimed “voter fraud.”

yes…”reality.” your tds has you so removed from it…you’re delusional.

“Thanks for playing” but you lose again. You’re just so ate up with tds you can’t see it.

21-Jun-24
"Well gas is still over $3, meat is way up, auto prices are rediculous, rent and home prices are unaffordable."

spike... still ,you must be handling high prices comfortably. You said you could afford to go on $10,000 hunts if you wanted to. Well done.

21-Jun-24
Lol, he probably could have afforded $20,000 hunts 4yrs ago. :)

21-Jun-24
“ Show me where I’ve ever claimed “voter fraud.””

“...it is literally an invitation to do just that...with instructions attached.

like i said...are you really that naive?“

21-Jun-24

KSflatlander's embedded Photo
Here's another one Ricky.

"I never said it was being done (I have no doubt that it is, just to what scale) but that wasn’t the question."

Has it ever been on a scale to change 1 federal or state election? You keep selectively dodging the question. We already know the scale from Trumps own commission and the countless other hand recounts and don't forget the Cyber Ninjas which actually determine Biden had more votes than originally counted.

My TDS. I've given Trump credit multiple times on here for some policies. Can you say the same? Your TDS and others labeling here is only projecting.

Which fish is you in the photo?

21-Jun-24
That’s a hell of a lot of words to dance around the fact that I never said what you accused me of saying.

Nice try. But total fail.

Here are the facts. The website said what it said. Period.

One could easily “characterize” it exactly the way beendare characterized it. That’s a fact, and that’s the only thing I was speaking to. Period

You and I and anyone with half a brain (apparently the jury is still out on that with you) knows that there are and will continue to be people that will claim they are citizens in order to vote. Period

To what scale? We don’t know. Never claimed to know. Period.

Your straw men are getting old and everyone sees them for what they are. Total bs.

You are about one quarter as sharp as you think you are.

Stick to Joe and the constitution. At least he’s right occasionally.

21-Jun-24
"To what scale? We don’t know. Never claimed to know. Period."

Wah wah waaaaah. Yes we do.

21-Jun-24
Oh KS flat knows the extent of voter fraud....what an arrogant statement, though I'm not surprised. You back the guy that let in some odd 12 million illegals.

When the DOJ and FBI refuse to investigate....how do we know how extensive the voter fraud is? The correct answer is...we don't know because the system has been corrupted by the current administration.

Thankfully there are still folks trying to rectify it as there are cases continually coming out.

21-Jun-24
Every voter fraud investigation in our lifetime has resulted in an insignificant number in state and federal elections. INSIGNIFICANT! 10's per year or around 1500 in the last 50 years. That's with hand recounts with signature verification. Trumpers just knew the Ds cheated in AZ and the conservative biased Cyber Ninjas found only more votes for Biden.

So what's more likely? Voter fraud is nearly non-existent based on recounts (Data). Or you saying it's so rampant it can change results of elections based on zero data...just because you think so. You're just making s#%t up as usual.

Seriously Beendare you're the most gullible poster on Bowsite and definitely deep in the rabbit hole.

22-Jun-24
"Seriously Beendare you're the most gullible poster on Bowsite and definitely deep in the rabbit hole."

gullible?

how about those that think a vote for biden was a vote "for the constitution"...men can become women...thinking you are the opposite gender is not a mental disorder...trump colluded with russia...trump is guilty of "insurrection"...posting youtube hunting videos is "market hunting"...jets are emitting "chemtrails"...etc.

different rabbit holes for sure...but rabbit holes just the same.

22-Jun-24

Just flailing and flopping but going nowhere. LMAO. I've never seen so many strawmen in one post.

Headed to the lake today to do some pontooning. If I see you flopping on the bank, I promise I'll push you back in.

23-Jun-24

Ricky The Cabel Guy's Link
Looks like Elon Musk is “gullible” too.

Shame he’s not nearly as sharp as some here.

:)

23-Jun-24
Elon who?

23-Jun-24
“Looks like Elon Musk is “gullible” too.”

Elon is not making the same claim Beendare did. He’s essentially making the opposite claim - that non-citizens are deterred from voting in AZ because of the proof of citizenship requirements.

And again, receiving a voter registration application doesn’t make it legal for a non-citizen to register to vote.

• Sitka Gear