Brightnick 10-Apr-22
RogBow 30-Jun-22
JohnnySharp 30-Aug-22
NickFury1 22-Nov-22
FredNewman 10-Apr-23
bobbyborders 25-May-23
barbarajameson 06-Apr-24
05-Mar-07
I am interested in Bowfishing in Oklahoma and am having trouble getting information. Do I need a fishing license or a hunting license? Is it legal to bowfish from the bank below a dam? Are Paddlefish still legal bowfish targets or are they illegal? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I live in NW Arkansas butgrew up in Oklahoma.

06-Mar-07
Carp and Gar are the only 2 species legal in OK I think. Might check www.wildlifedepartment.com for regs.

06-Mar-07
You will need a fishing license. Run by any Oklahoma WalMart and pick up the fishing regs, or go to wildlifedepartment.com. I prefer having the paper regs when I have questions.

All non-game fish are legal with a bow. But you need to read the regs as to some of the specific game fish. Paddlefish can be taken with a bow, but only during a specific season.

Differnt lakes, dams and rivers have different regs as to bowfishing. Some areas are closed completely, other have limited locations below dams (trailwaters) and others are wide open.

~Troy

05-Apr-07
I am way late on replying to this (it's been quite a while since I've been on Bowsite) but I wanted to let you guys know you can go to www.okfishstickers.com to learn more about bowfishing in Oklahoma. We have some FAQ's, How-To's, Tournament listing and much more.

25-Mar-21
Very well to know about the wild hunting update here and for this the license is essential. I hope on the behalf of best writing services information the number of people able to participate in this event and enjoy the hunting. Please keep bringing such trusted updates with us.

25-Nov-21
Bowfishing is a great recreational sport, at least how I feel it. It helped me a lot when I was studying in college and needed much to cope somehow with all that stress accumulated resulted from all the Java assignment deadlines and exams. The stress has been eliminated after my mate suggesting me to have a glance at https://assignmentcore.com/java-homework/ to get Java coding help. Since then I can can continue enjoying Bowfishing.

10-Apr-22
Hi Bowman, you are absolutely right, such services as you mentioned, are really helpful, as they save much time. Recently, I found a nursing essay help service that writes all my college papers for rather reasonable prices, and their quality is really great.

30-Jun-22

RogBow's Link
I love bowfishing. My father and I used to go "shooting". It was always accompanied by interesting stories and tales. Then I went to college, and I didn't have enough time to go fishing. For a long time I put up with this injustice. But in the second year, I decided that now to do my programming homework will be partly a third-party service. Since then, my father and I again go fishing with a bow. And that's great, because life is short and you have to have time to enjoy spending time together.

30-Aug-22

JohnnySharp's Link
An essay should express the author's point of essay writing services reviews view on the problem in question, but in order to reveal the topic, it is most often necessary to quote from various sources of literature.

22-Nov-22
Hi, what should you do if you have constant anxiety? The first and most important rule is not to hesitate and always consult your doctor. As anxiety can have a bad effect on your body. I would also recommend taking Enclomiphene Citrate as it helps a lot with stress. Read more in this article: https://www.valhallavitality.com/blog/enclomiphene-citrate-view-uses-benefits-and-side-effects . I encourage you to read it.

10-Apr-23

FredNewman's Link
When you have a busy schedule, it can be hard to find time to complete your assignments. However, there are some ways you can get help with your homework. One of the most popular methods is to pay someone to do your assignment https://assignmentmaster.com/pay-someone-to-do-assignment . Many students struggle with homework and find it difficult to stay on top of everything they have to do. This is especially true when you have to study multiple subjects at the same time.

25-May-23
Guys! We have been in this industry since 2012. The ai company www.aiessaywriter.org/ was founded by a journalist and essay typesetter. This company kept getting the same question from their customers. "Could you write me an essay?" Over the years my author rssay has grown into the leading online essay writing service.

06-Apr-24
Drawn in by OPTYX's engaging blog https://optyx.com/uncategorized/panto-sunglasses-embracing-classic-style-in-the-heart-of-new-york-city/ on Panto sunglasses, I ventured to their boutique eager for a piece of New York's fashion history. The diversity of their collection, seamlessly blending tradition with trend, was truly impressive. OPTYX has equipped me with a look that's both a nod to the past and a step into modern elegance.

• Sitka Gear