muzzy100 23-Feb-10
rust4brains 24-Feb-10
Cody 24-Feb-10
Weston64 23-Feb-21
Teeton 23-Feb-21
Supernaut 24-Feb-21
Teeton 24-Feb-21
23-Feb-10
Not too sure if I can have this on here or not, but it benifits the high school kids. It's an advertisement, that's what is makeing me wonder....

The Laurel High School Conservation Club will be hosting the 25th Annual Sportsman's Night Out this Friday 2-26. Featured speakers include T-Bone Turner and Nick Mundt of the Bone Collectors. Doors open at 5:30, cost is $5 per person. See the link below for more.

http://www.laurel.k12.pa.us/notices/chin.pdf

Laurel High school is located on RT 108 across from the Lawrence County Fair Grounds. Here is the address to the school,

2497 Harlansburg Road New Castle, PA 16101

23-Feb-10
My buddy is taking his mount that my brother did. The mulie loooking whitetail. I will be at a Taxidermy competition all weekend. Otherwise i'd be there.

23-Feb-10
Thanks for posting. I thought it was last week and I missed it.

23-Feb-10
i would really like to meet tbone

24-Feb-10
Muzzy, that is of the reasons that I am going. He seems like he is pretty funny. I'm also going to attempt to have him sign a Hoyt hat for a buddy that is in Afghanastan.

If anyone is going let me know, it's alway cool putting a face with a name on here......unless your dealin with RC. ;)

24-Feb-10
The taxidermist I used does the show. He still has my whitetail and mule deer from 2 over years ago. Maybe I"ll stop by and visit him.

23-Feb-21
He sees Laurel High School Sportsman night so i needed to try out Laurel High School Sportsmans night for academic writing service in the middle of the work. I can still hope that this was what people were looking forward to in the time of urgent work.

23-Feb-21
We need a lot more schools doing this kinda stuff. Good for this school.

Weston64,, I'm lost at what you mean by "He sees Laurel High School Sportsman night so i needed to try out Laurel High School Sportsmans night for academic writing service in the middle of the work. I can still hope that this was what people were looking forward to in the time of urgent work." ??? Ed

24-Feb-21
Ed, I agree on your thoughts concerning the school aspect of this thread.

This thread is from 2010 and it would appear that Weston64 is a "bot" or whatever they call it. If you look closely at his post you'll see that "academic writing service" is able to be clicked on as a link. It's basically an internet "door to door" salesman trying to sell something and get you to click on the link. I've seen posts like his on Bowsite before. Usually the grammar is poor and the post is hard to understand. I'm always very wary of clicking on any links unless the person posting them is someone I know and trust.

Be safe and shoot straight. -Jim

24-Feb-21
Ok I see no link in his post, but do understand what your saying now Supernaut.. Also didn't read the date it was first posted.

Ok,, Carry on!! :)

• Sitka Gear