Trad Dad 29-Mar-10
David Mitchell 01-Apr-10
David Mitchell 01-Apr-10
Trad Dad 01-Apr-10
MarvinHall 08-Jun-21
Lone Eagle 09-Jun-21
CalanthaPaul 14-Sep-22
29-Mar-10
Do any of you guys have a light weight, left handed recurve you would be willing to part with? My wife is right handed but left eye dominant so I want to find a bow that is pretty light so she can learn to shoot as a lefty. I get outshot at the bow range...am I just setting myself up to be outshot at home too???

Thanks.

01-Apr-10

David Mitchell's embedded Photo
What weight are you looking for? I have a dandy little 56"Miami Valley longbow--very reflex/deflex design--that is 44#@28". Depending on her draw length it may work. It is just like new and I have it priced really reasonable.....Dave

01-Apr-10

More shots of the little Miami Valley.

01-Apr-10
Dave, I sent you a PM.

08-Jun-21
Very useful and informative stuff from the bow sport and that is an amazing one. The various people like hunting while bow and pretty expert in it. The left-handed recurve update is quite thoughtful for the public. Thumbs up with further best essay review sharing these would be wise.

09-Jun-21
I have a bear Minuteman , I believe it's about 25# pull.

14-Sep-22
If you like playing these frantic, action-packed platform games, you'll be addicted just a few minutes. stickman fighter is a 3D action game that many seasoned players like.

• Sitka Gear