NvBowHuntr 03-Sep-10
nvmuleyhnter 05-Sep-10
n2chukar 07-Sep-10
Lazarus 05-Aug-22
Giovani64 18-Nov-22
Rylee30 19-Nov-22
lisapurnellsw 27-Dec-22
01-Jun-10
Im hoping for some insight about the unit i drew. after talking to an outfitter about a drop camp he strongly advised me against this and said i would be hard pressed to stay in the elk without horses, saying that the country is too rugged and vertical. obviously he wants me to book with him which im not opposed to just way out of my price range. Any personal knowledge of the unit would be great. in return i could trade info ne oregon or se idaho if interested.

06-Jul-10
Hello again. Well have you been able to scout? Went over this weekend and found some BRUISER bulls. Sent an E-mail to a packer to get an idea of $$ and will probably have to use one to get a bull out of this country. The outfitter that you talked to ... Was it Lowell Prunty? His name is pretty popular for this area. Are you goin at it alone or have you found some help. I'm still working on my brother, but it is probably a lost cause. Just not very interested I guess. Let me know what's up with your end. Later. Greg

11-Jul-10
thats awesome youll have to send me some photos of the country. i havent talked to prunty yet. were there any sheep where you were at? Ive been trying to get my pack down to around 25lbs. Just ordered my montbell bag. ill have to pm you i didnt know any one responded to my thread.

14-Aug-10
Well, just got back from an 8 day solo backpack hunt in the 072 for early archery MD. All I can say is I am very jealous of your draw. Not much to say about the MD hunt but WOW, did I see some bruiser elk. Personally I would give a try to a solo run at this unit. Depending on your motivation, time available, and state of conditioning I believe a D-I-Y adventure is possible. I do agree though that it is a very verticle place.

15-Aug-10
Be careful!

As a non-resident, it likely took you ten years or more to draw this tag. If you harvest, you cannot even apply again for ten years (That's the resident rule - might be longer for non-residents!)

I drew this tag myself this year. I'll be 62 on 9/13. That means if I tag out, I'll be almost 72 before I can even apply and probably be 80 or most before I draw again. I booked my hunt with what I and many others consider to be the best outfitter in the unit.

Nevada, including 072, especially 072, has some tremendous elk. Don't blow this great opportunity!

17-Aug-10
just got back from 72 last night and glassed 30+ bulls in five days of looking for cows- in the area we talked about. chances are probably better with a guide, but i don't think it's needed- if you got the time. imo, getting into the wilderness is the best but there are plenty of bulls on the east part of the unit that would keep you busy. either way good luck.

21-Aug-10

01-Sep-10

NvBowHuntr's embedded Photo
NvBowHuntr's embedded Photo
Just returned home from my hunt. I Tagged a 354" 7x7 on day 2 of a 19 day hunt. WOW if the word for that unit. Lots of bulls. Great job N.D.O.W that was worth the wait.

01-Sep-10
awsome!!! please post the story when you get a chance. you wait so long to draw the tag and then it's over in a couple of days. mine took me three. kinda bitter sweet but i'll take it any chance i can get. was that by the pockets by chance?

01-Sep-10
Congrats, so how did ypu do it? A D-I-Y or guided? That's a great bull!

01-Sep-10
Thanks. D-I-Y. On foot. We saw 14 bulls the first day within a mile of camp. Just in the right place I guess. The story will follow soon.

03-Sep-10
Good work on the bull Greg, Ryan and Junior showed me the pic on their phones at work. Job well done.

03-Sep-10
Thanks. Now the hard part it going to be waiting till he gets back from the taxidermist. I'll be alright though.

05-Sep-10
I heard u took him to a taxi. in the Rancho's. What's his name, hopefully I'll get something nice in Idaho in a week.

07-Sep-10
PM sent -- congrats!

05-Aug-22
This website contains remarkable information and facts; it is truly outstanding. Slope game is an intriguing game involving a runner ball. It is a popular game that many people, regardless of gender or age, enjoy playing. The game is guaranteed to give you an adrenaline rush, as evidenced by the massive fan base.

18-Nov-22
Excellent article and information, and I'll definitely bookmark this site because I always learn something new here, as I expect. Thanks for sharing that with us. The time I have the most fun with my friend is when I play basketballlegends. Especially 2 players games are very exciting to play. Our favorite game is the basketball legends game. Sometimes we play for hours.

19-Nov-22
This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. Sometimes it is necessary to devote time to entertainment. My pastime is playing games, my favorite game is basket game. Basket random game for 2 players is really very enjoyable.

27-Dec-22
Great hunt. There were bulls in the places you talked about. Look inside of the wilderness, probably won't find them by the paper io roads.

• Sitka Gear