Joey Ward 30-Jul-19
charlibilson 16-Mar-20
charlibilson 16-Mar-20
charlibilson 16-Mar-20
charlibilson 16-Mar-20
23-Aug-10

bama boy's embedded Photo
Just curious to who all hunts there. Ill be out with either my Longbow or Bear Grizzly recurve this year.Heres a pic of a hog i killed on wheeler. With my longbow.

23-Aug-10

Took this pic out Bankhead hunting Turkeys/hogs. I can't wait till fall gets here!!!!!

24-Aug-10
Hey Eric, I may hunt Wheeler again this year, I haven't set foot on it in the last couple of years. I'm sorta of getting the itch again;-)

24-Aug-10
Theres still some good deer there saw 2 nice bucks last January. I hope i run into one this year! lol

24-Aug-10
My dad and I will be for the first time. Any information would be helpful

24-Aug-10
hey eric, i hunt wheeler . killed a big 9 point there. used to see a lot of hogs there, heard they hired someone to come in and eradicate them after hunting season went out last year. thats just what i heard. hope not love to hog hunt. jim

25-Aug-10
Hey buckshot, ill tell you this you dont have to get far off the road to kill one here. And the rut usually peaks around the 2nd to 3rd week in Jan.But ive saw bucks chasing even in Feb.

30-Aug-10
As I was previously informed, there are no huntable populations of deer or hogs at wheeler, so stay away!

31-Aug-10
The above post is correct, just trying to save ya'll some time;-)

31-Aug-10
CAM I think youre the one that informed me, on this very site no doubt, you are a wise man.

31-Aug-10
Actually i just bought all of the Wheeler Refuge im putting up a gate no hunting allowed!!lol

01-Sep-10
Thank You Dwight and Eric, the gates are already up, all WE need are the signs!!

01-Sep-10
eric planning on a trip up there next week to scout. let you all know what i find.

01-Sep-10
hogs on wheeler? thats limestone and morgan area county wright?

01-Sep-10

Went scouting tonight saw a few good ones in the beans one was close to a 140 8 point!

01-Sep-10
and Madison too Muzzy

02-Sep-10
wow. i live south of Huntsville and i had no idea we had hogs around here. some of the land i hunt actually borders wheeler. all you have to do is jump a fence and you are on wheeler. i see people on tv baiting for hogs all the time. can you do that on management areas? and are they open season?

02-Sep-10
Baiting hogs in Bama is not legal.

03-Sep-10
Muzzy, Hogs can only be hunted during open deer season on wheeler, it is federal and special rules apply. Baiting hogs is not legal on public ground but a special permit may be obtained from game and fish to do so on private property. Also hogs are not "everywhere" on wheeler, and where they may be today they may not be tommorrow.

01-Jan-11
How have those of ya'll who hunt wheeler done this year? I also heard that there weren't many hogs left. Warden told me it was a disease. Could be a cover up for them killing them.

05-Jan-11
Have taken one doe with my recurve. Saw lots of deer just recently finished a hickory selfbow so i been trying to get one with that. As for hogs i havent been to the area were they use to be but heard theyve moved on. Get ready the rut is closing in been seeing tons of scrapes and little bucks are really movin. Flintlock opens this coming monday so itll be crowded everywhere.The last two weeks are always the best for me. Hopefully that buck i got a pic of in the above post will give me a shot. Got his sheds from last year. And i know where he beds just cant catch him out during daylight "yet" but the time is comin. Goodluck to all!!

11-Jan-11
only deer i saw at wheeler was when i was driving out. they have so much pressure on them that stay beded up til dark. didn't see any Hogs or hog tracks. but it ain't over yet.

Mike

23-Jul-19
Hello Folks, Can someone tell me where to get to the deer hunting properties at wheeler and swan creek? I will be using a crossbow since I am a disabled marine Corps Veteran and have a messed up left shoulder. I live in Hazel Green, Just outside Huntsville and have never hunted Wheeler or Swan creek before! I need to know what road to take to get to the gate to hunt! It will be me and my wife! Also, when and what areas are open for flintlock rifle season? I am sorry for all the questions! I lost my hunting permission this year because a housing subdivision developer purchased the land I had permission to hunt on and now it will be a dang housing subdivision! Time to sell my property and move further out in the country!

30-Jul-19

Joey Ward's Link
Go to this link...……………………Or click on my link above...………………….

https://www.fws.gov/refuge/Wheeler/about.html

All you want to know about Wheeler...…..and a map of the place.

Good luck

16-Mar-20

charlibilson's Link
https://www.google.com kobra [url=www.google.com]BB[/url] keyword

16-Mar-20
I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post ,Official support ,OEM support ,independent third party support ,Voice support ,support phone number ,support number ,customer service number ,customer support number ,customer service phone number ,customer support phone number

google voice setup ,google voice phone number ,google voice customer service ,google voice number setup ,google voice help ,google voice 800 number ,google voice customer service number ,google voice service ,google voice support number ,google voice customer service phone number ,google voice 1800 number ,google voice contact number ,google voice toll free number ,google voicemail number ,

match phone number ,match com customer service number ,match com customer service phone number ,match customer service phone number ,match customer service number ,match number ,match contact number ,match com contact ,match com help ,match phone ,contact match by phone ,match customer care ,contact match ,

nuance technical support ,nuance customer service ,nuance dragon support ,dragon naturally speaking support ,dragon support ,nuance customer support ,www nuance com support ,nuance phone number ,dragon nuance support ,nuance tech support ,dragon naturally speaking customer service ,nuance support number ,nuance help ,dragon naturally speaking technical support ,dragon naturally speaking phone number ,dragon naturally speaking support phone number ,

skype number ,skype customer service ,skype phone ,skype support, skype help ,skype customer service phone number ,skype customer service phone number 1800 ,skype setup ,skype customer service number ,skype support phone number ,skype support number ,skype customer service 1 800 ,skype support chat ,

16-Mar-20
Contact Help Support for all technical concerns and technical issues. Contact phone number for instant solutions. customer support number, customer support phone number, contact support number, contact support phone number, technical support number, technical support phone number , tech support number, tech support phone number, aol customer service email, aol support email, contact aol support, contact aol customer service, call aol customer service, aol chat support, aol help center, aol mail login help, aol customer service phone, aol customer support, norton security customer service, norton antivirus customer service phone number, norton phone support, norton chat support, norton help desk, norton customer support, norton phone, norton telephone number, remove mcafee, how to uninstall mcafee, uninstall mcafee, mcafee removal tool, mcafee internet security, mcafee download, mcafee account login, how to remove mcafee, uninstall mcafee windows 8, mcafee firewall canon printer help, canon printer customer support, canon printer customer service phone number, canon printer customer service number, canon printer customer care phone number, canon printer customer care number, canon phone number, canon phone epson wireless printer setup, epson customer service number, epson technical support phone number, epson phone number, epson printer phone number, epson technical support number, epson contact number, epson printer service hp laptop support, hp printer tech support phone number, hp customer care number, hp printer customer service, hp printer help, contact hp support, hp technical support phone number, hp customer service phone number, hp customer support phone number, hp printer phone number, hp help desk

16-Mar-20
Call +1-808-468-0005 & get instant resolution for all printers relates queries.Get 24x7 supports by dialing Printer, Scanners customer care toll free USA phone number +1-808-468-0005 . To fix any Printer, Scanners related issues contact our Printer Technical team Printer Customer Service Phone Number, Printer Customer Support Phone Number, Printer Technical Support Phone Number, Printer Customer Service Number, Printer Tech Support Number, Printer Tech Support Phone Number, Printer support, Printer support number, Printer support phone number, printer customer service, printer customer service number, printer customer service phone number, printer tech support, printer tech support number, printer tech support phone number, Printer technical support, Printer technical support number, Printer technical support phone number, Printer setup, brother support, brother printer support, brother printers support, brother printer customer service, brother customer service, brother printer tech support phone number, brother printer support phone number, brother tech support, brother printer customer support phone number, brother printer customer service phone number, brother printer tech support, brother printer technical support phone number, brother printer customer service number, brother printers customer service, brother technical support, brother printer help, brother printer technical support, brother support number, brother printers phone number, brother phone number, brother printer technical support number, brother customer support, brother usa support, brother printer customer support number, brother support phone number, brother customer service phone number, brother printer phone number, brother printer customer care number, brother printer support number, brother printer tech support number, brother customer service number, Lexmark printer technical support phone number, Lexmark printer customer support phone number, Lexmark support number, Lexmark printer tech support number, Lexmark technical support phone number, Lexmark phone number, Lexmark technical support number, Lexmark support phone number, lexmark printer technical support number, Lexmark customer service phone number,

canon printer support, canon professional services, canon service center, canon support, canon tech support, canon e support, canon printer customer service, canon printer customer service phone number, canon printer support phone number, canon printer tech support, canon printer tech support phone number, canon support number, canon technical support, canon usa support, canon contact number, canon customer service number, canon customer service phone number, canon customer support, canon print service, canon printer customer service number, canon printer customer support phone number, canon printer help, canon printer service center, canon customer support number, canon help desk, canon number, canon printer contact number, canon printer customer care number, canon printer customer support, canon printer customer support number, canon printer helpline, canon printer helpline number, canon printer phone number, canon printer service, canon printer technical support number, canon pro services, canon repair service, canon service center number, canon tech support number, canon tech support phone number, canon technical support number, canon technical support phone number, contact canon, canon printer support number, canon printer tech support number, canon printer technical support, canon printer technical support phone number, canon printers customer service, canon printers support, canon service, canon support phone number, canon contact, canon customer service chat, canon customer service usa, canon factory service center, canon help, canon help line, canon phone number,

Toshiba Support Number for Indie Toshiba Support. Check Toshiba Support Article & Toshiba Phone Number for Independent Support. Call +18084680005 , toshiba customer service, toshiba laptop support, toshiba tech support, support toshiba, toshiba service station, toshiba support number, toshiba laptops support, toshiba customer support, toshiba support drivers, toshiba technical support, toshiba phone number, toshiba customer service number, toshiba satellite support, toshiba help, toshiba tech support number, toshiba service center, toshiba number, toshiba computer support, toshiba customer service phone number,

Nice information providing by your article and I would really like to thank for your article it’s really helpful. Call +1-808-468-0005 epson customer service, epson printer support, epson technical support, epson customer support, epson printer tech support phone number, epson tech support, epson support number, epson printer support phone number, epson printer customer service phone number, epson printer help, epson help, epson connect services, epson printers support, epson printer customer support phone number, epson printer tech support, epson service center, epson printer technical support phone number, epson printer customer service, epson customer service phone number, epson phone number, epson scanner support, epson printer customer support, contact epson support, epson phone support, epson printer service, epson service, epson printer customer care number, epson support wireless, epson printers customer service, contact epson, epson contact number, epson printer customer support number, epson printer support number, epson customer support number, eepson technical support phon, epson cloud services, epson helpline, epson customer service number, epson printer customer service number, epson technical support number, epson printer tech support number, epson contact, epson tech support phone number, epson printer technical support, epson tech support number, epson support phone number,

Get instant resolution for HP printers relates queriess by dialing +1-808-468-0005 . To fix any HP Printer, Scanners related issues contact our HP Printer Technical team hp printer support number, hp printer help, hp printers support, hp printer support phone number, hp printer tech support, hp printer customer service, hp printer service, hp printer technical support phone number, hp printer support chat, hp printer customer support phone number, hp printer tech support number, hp printer technical support, contact hp printer support, hp printer phone support, hp support printer, hp printer service center, hp wireless printer support, hp printer customer support, hp printer technical support number, hp printer help phone number, hp printer helpline, Dell printer support number, Dell printer technical support phone number , Dell printer support phone number, Dell printer customer service phone number, Dell printer customer support phone number, Hewlett Packard Support Number for Indie Hewlett Packard Support.Check Article & Hewlett Packard Phone Number for Independent Support+18084680005 , hewlett packard support, hewlett packard phone number, hewlett packard customer service number, hewlett packard customer service phone number, hewlett packard customer support, hewlett packard tech support, hewlett packard technical support, hewlett packard printer support, hewlett packard help, hewlett packard technical support phone number, phone number for hewlett packard, hewlett packard contact number, hewlett packard support number, hewlett packard support phone number

• Sitka Gear