goelk 11-May-11
KHunter 11-May-11
T3 11-May-11
T3 12-May-11
cnelk 12-May-11
Mathews Man 12-May-11
T3 12-May-11
11-May-11
I just checked and can now see my 2011 moose tag in the backdoor results page. it was not there last night but showed up by 6:30 this morning.

Good luck everybody.

11-May-11
Congratulations on drawing the tag KHunter.

11-May-11
it always still say app, it just adds another one with some numbers and then moose or what ever you drew. The app is always listed along with a duplicate if you drew.

11-May-11
Congrats Kirby, not that it makes any difference, but how many Weighted Points did you have?

Drawing a cow Moose tag is right up there for me with the 17 years it took me to draw my Mountain Goat tag... Maybe I should put in for a bull.

11-May-11
YES, I didn't draw now hopefully I don't draw my antelope tag which I had one point less than it took last year and I should be in good shape. That would leave me with a sheep tag and a good elk tag and seasons that only overlap a couple days. Still one other wildcard hanging out there that could impact things.

Congrats Kirby! Seems like you always have a cool tag of some sorts. You definitely know how to play the game.

11-May-11

TagSandwich's embedded Photo
TagSandwich's embedded Photo
Congrats on the draw Kirby, you are in for a fun hunt. I drew an antlerless moose tag last year (3 PP + 1 WP), was my first hunt and kill with a bow!

What unit did you draw?

11-May-11
unit 6 cow. Arrowed two bulls (moose and elk) there back in 2005 so it will be fun to relive the experience WITH a TAG in my pocket as a bonus.

Tagsandwich, Pretty cool to tag a moose in your first bow hunt.

11-May-11

KHunter's embedded Photo
KHunter's embedded Photo
This is what the dream looks like when viewed through the back door...

11-May-11
KHunter does that mean you drew all those or just what you app for? I am looking at my and it is simluar to yours

11-May-11
It is a combo of all applications plus what has been drawn/awarded already

look at the 2 entries for moose. 2 entries for a single species is what is telling me I drew. Note the one with a code starting with "5" and lacking the "APP" at the end. That is what you see when you draw a tag. Same thing for turkey in my case.

11-May-11
Finally-----Bull Moose Co Unit 28.

12-May-11

12-May-11
Congrats T3!

GMU 28 is in DAU M-3 and they upped the moose licenses from 43 to 48 from last year.

12-May-11
Awesome Tom. Best of luck on a big Bull.

12-May-11
Thanks - Scott / BK. I Never thought I would Draw A Bull Moose Tag! In this Life Time but Miracles Happen!I Called Mark Turner, He IS going to Guide Me! The word gets out Fast! The only Down Side, I might have to cut Short my Dall Sheep and Moose Hunt in Alaska this Fall but that OK! Also Scott Congrats on You and Your Dads Sheep Hunt! If You need some HELP!Give me a Call! Thanks T-3

• Sitka Gear