HeloCrewChief 13-Nov-11
UrbanHunter 13-Nov-11
willy24 13-Nov-11
Wardens Worry 15-Nov-11
swampyankee 19-Oct-18
Passthrough 19-Oct-18
8's or Better 19-Oct-18
13-Nov-11
Got my first deer this weekend and I just learned that the butcher I was planning to use (Soules) in Middleboro, is no longer taking new customers (only existing until further notice).

Does anyone here have any suggestions as to another processor near the south shore? Thanks in advance

Ryan

13-Nov-11
"Wardens Worry"... love that handle, Ryan. LOL Congrats on the deer.

Try calling Reedy's Archery in Middleboro... they might have some info on butchers for you.

13-Nov-11
If your near middleboro I know a guy who does really good work out of Taunton. He's a retired police officer. My cousin and I just got our deers processed over there last week. Tons of meat! His name is Larry. 508-509-5924 Let him know Chris Johnson refereed you.

13-Nov-11
Congrats on your first deer! If you have 2 hours today, tomorrow and tuesday, you can cut that first deer up yourself! It's an awesome experience, but don't attempt if you don't have the time, no sense adding any stress to a wonderful experience of the first deer. If you want some help/quick lessons on butchering, just send me a pm

13-Nov-11
I take mine to Andy Mortarelli in bridgewater great job his phone # is 508-697-2001

15-Nov-11
Thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated. I have put all these names into my contacts for future use. I ended up calling Reedy's and Chris put me in touch with a guy that butchers in Middleboro.

Thanks again for all the help. Good luck out there.

RC

19-Oct-18
haskins in hanover full refridgerated shop 781 985 5100

19-Oct-18
Hey swamp this is 7 years old. No idea how you even found it.

19-Oct-18
Andy does a good job have brought a few deer there over the yrs

• Sitka Gear