Game Land Access Points
North Carolina
Contributors to this thread:
phins420 05-Oct-12
NC_Rob 05-Oct-12
HershelPCarter 28-Jul-21
Rpel1969 13-Sep-21
05-Oct-12
Hey Guys, New to the site and new to North Carolina. I am in the Mooresville area of Iredell county with not much game land access. I have been to Alcoa game lands(or what I thought was them). Let me explain, a friend to me it was off 601 near the creek bridge, just park on side of rd and jump the gate. I found the place he was talking about but nothing was marked as game lands and trail ended 30 yrd in. So I turned around and went home....did not want to chance tresspassing. Is there any access points that are marked with trail leading into them? Same with Uwharrie, it seems you can only hunt on campgrounds? Any info would help.....BTW, not asking for secret spots just an access point to get in without no worries. Thanks,Mark

05-Oct-12

NC_Rob's Link
Welcome to NC. Maybe this will help you a lil.

28-Jul-21
Glad to know you are from the Mooresville area of Iredell county. I am writing an essay about the Mooresville area and my friend told me to visit the https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/writology/ site and read the reviews on this page. Because here I got the best writing service who will help me to complete this essay.

13-Sep-21
Anyone have info about good game lands in wake county?

• Sitka Gear