Shoots-Straight 14-Jan-13
MeganJ 27-Sep-20
Deflatem 14-Oct-20
bernicehallb 06-Nov-22
bernicehallb 06-Nov-22
14-Jan-13

houndy65's embedded Photo
A friend of mine lost three of his hounds today that were killed by wolves while Casey Richardson, HIS TEENAGE DAUGHTER and a friend Drew Zeiler (drew lost all three of his hounds) were out hunting. These men worked so hard training these hounds, thousand of dollars and their time ruined by the liberials in Washington, DC. I'm so sick to my stomach over this. The people that reintroduuced wolves to Montana, Idaho and Wyoming shouldn't of had any business doing anything in our state. The state of Montana is owned by the residents of Montana, not the federal Goverment, so stay the f!!@#$# out of our business, we didn't want the wolves back here, there was a reason our forefathers got rid of the wolves in the first place.

14-Jan-13

14-Jan-13
With all due respect to those guys and their dogs, the state of Montana, does not belong to Montana residents only. 1/3 of the state is federally owned.

Wolves are here to stay, and we need to be very careful when you turn loose on a track. In the West Fork of the Root, you spend a lot of time casing the area before turning out.

They need to go back in there and tie the remaining dogs up to a tree, and make the dogs think there's a cat up it. Then get in a good shooting position. Might get the whole pack.

27-Sep-20
Sharing news on your blog would be wise and informative please continue to share such updates with us. The people should take care of such dangers animals and use the safety rules. Thumb up to share useful sameday essay material continue to share such delighted stuff.

14-Oct-20
I'd say hound sounds on an e-caller would do the trick.

06-Nov-22

bernicehallb's Link
It’s normal to desire either long-term relationships or some quick thrills. Perhaps, you’re in the mood for a one-night fling right now to help you forget about your recent breakup from a long-term relationship. Maybe you’ve been too busy at the office with other commitments to be a decent partner to anyone right now, but you still don’t want to give up on dating altogether.

06-Nov-22
Although having a partner, boyfriend or hookup sites husband might provide great happiness, no one can compel you to enter into a committed relationship if you are not yet emotionally or mentally prepared. Whatever it is, you should not beat yourself up over your choice. Don’t worry; you’re not the only one who wants nothing more than a one-night stand. Many available individuals would enjoy engaging in some light, noncommittal and free fun with you. Let us formally welcome you to the exciting world of online dating sites and mobile apps as we explore the top hookup sites together!

• Sitka Gear