brwndg 11-Jan-14
Rollie 12-Jan-14
moleshaver 15-Jan-14
moleshaver 15-Jan-14
Rollie 18-Jan-14
Lungbuster!!!! 09-Jan-15
SouthForkLabs 30-Aug-19
28-Dec-13
I have 24 steps & 30 lags but would like more. I set up my stands w the first six steps Skyhook then the last 7 or 8 screw-in steps; prevents unwanted visitors but it limits me as to the number of stands I can hang so need more lag bolts.

I see someone selling the lags, but are the Bearclaw lags as good as the API?

28-Dec-13
Hey browndog, I've got about 30 API lags in my closet. I use them securing my trail camera lock boxes to trees. They are the only hardened lags I could find, and with the deeper threads they work much better than regular or stainless. There's a guy on E-Bay that sells them. His handle is "montanafreak".

29-Dec-13
Mike, that is the site I saw. Seem to be the APIs so I ordered them What cameras do you use?

29-Dec-13
Several Bushnells, a few Coverts, a Little Acorn and a Moultrie are in the woods now. I won't buy anything that isn't black flash anymore.

10-Jan-14
Timothy, I Have a box full of the original "API" brand of lag bolts. I was going to put them on the **ay site. let me know if you would like more. Rollie.

11-Jan-14
Hmmm. PM sent

12-Jan-14
PM sent back.

15-Jan-14
I sell the lags. I actually sold bear claw the lags they have. They are the originals. Send me a msg if you're still lookin.

15-Jan-14
I sell the lags. I actually sold bear claw the lags they have. They are the originals. Send me a msg if you're still lookin.

18-Jan-14
Travis, PM sent.

09-Jan-15
I have 11 steps and about 40 bolts for $60.00 tyd. Call/text 740-359-2759 if interested.

30-Aug-19

SouthForkLabs's embedded Photo
SouthForkLabs's embedded Photo
I have 482 Original API skyhook lag bolts if interested PM me

• Sitka Gear