Contributors to this thread:
DL 15-Jan-14
DL 15-Jan-14
NorCalBowhunter 16-Jan-14
DL 16-Jan-14
WylieCoyote 20-Jan-14
DL 25-Jan-14
15-Jan-14
There's a new large archery shop in Shingle springs off Hwy 50. Has a large indoor range with plans in expanding a range outdoors. He's getting a large inventory in so he can sell online. Here's a moose rack that he got in Alaska that I'm going to mount up for him. He shot him in Alaska with a bow.

15-Jan-14

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Impressive

16-Jan-14
I love seeing new small archery shops open up. We just got a new one in Chico that's combo guns and archery. Pretty impressive, has bow range at the moment out to 30 yards, and are in the process of adding another one I believe out to 50. They will also have gun ranges pistol, rifle, shotgun, and tactical shoot and move type stuff. Even with all that fancy goin on though, I'm gonna stay true to Deer Creek archery. That's an impressive rack. Are you a taxi?

16-Jan-14
Yes I am. This fella is dumping some serious money into his inventory. He's from Pennsylvania I believe. . There's a picture of him shooting in a competition with Randy Ulmer in the shop.

20-Jan-14
Can you tell us the shop's name and address??

Joe

25-Jan-14
Absolute Archery LLC 4101 Wild Chaparral Dr, Shingle Springs, CA Call Directions Website Hours: Monday Closed Tuesday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm Wednesday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm Thursday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Right off Highway 50

• Sitka Gear