willliamtell 19-Mar-14
BOWUNTR 20-Mar-14
BOWUNTR 02-Jan-15
BOWUNTR 02-Jan-15
Zackman 04-Jan-15
SDHNTR(home) 10-Jan-15
Zackman 14-Jan-15
19-Jan-14
I just got word that the CBH State Broadhead Championship Shoot will be back at Tejon Ranch, Memorial Day weekend. May 24th and 25th. The traditional Bad Ass Bowhunters Hog Hunt will preceed the event... Stand by on that adventure...

Also, the 2015 CBH Big Game Club Banquet will be held in Sacramento on Saturday Jaunary 24th, 2015. We have secured Chuck Adams as our guest speaker! He will be giving a seminar in the afternoon and speaking at the banquet in the evening. The seminar is free to current CBH members and those that are not can join at the door. This is gonna be a good one.... more to follow... Ed F

19-Jan-14

30-Jan-14
when i was 18, i was a oneida rep ,i met Chuck adams at woodlands archery and actually sat down had a cup of coffee with him. great guy, one of the nicest guys i ever met, i will be making the drive up to Sacramento to see him again.... Tom

05-Mar-14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHKcsCh__tM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

05-Mar-14

BOWUNTR's Link

07-Mar-14
Just marked it on my calendar, bought a camp trailer this last year so I'm going to try and make it this year. I already put a call in to make sure they spell my name right on the trophy and check. LOL

19-Mar-14
Anybody planning on driving down from the SF Bay Area? Unlikely I'll go solo but I'd be interested in sharing driving.

20-Mar-14
I know at least half a dozen guys coming from that area. One guy is driving solo from Petaluma. I'll have him contact you. This event is shaping up to be the best one on record... Ed F

02-Jan-15
Who's going to the banquet on the 24th... I'm looking forward to it. Ed F

http://cbhbgc.com/big-game-club-news/chuck-adams-to-appear-in-sacramento/

02-Jan-15

BOWUNTR's Link

04-Jan-15
I'll see you there Ed! First beer is on me

10-Jan-15
I'll glady drink your beer too Walton!

14-Jan-15
Alright Nate. Be forewarned, I buy friendships with booze. I have lots of friends! :)

• Sitka Gear