Sitka Gear
Cape Elizabeth
Maine
Contributors to this thread:
TJW 04-Aug-14
TJW 04-Aug-14
Island archer 08-Oct-14
04-Aug-14
Ladies and/or gents… I have been stationed here for a couple of years now and having a blast, got my first deer with bow and arrow last year in Buxton.

Here we go, i finally got permission on a farm in Cape E., expanded archery. It looks like I'm not the only one hunting this farm. I have been scouting it for a couple of months and a trail camera has popped up near mine and my future set… if anyone here is hunting a farm in Cape drop me a line, if we are hunting the same farm i would like to work out some details….

Thanks TJ

04-Aug-14
Ladies and/or gents… I have been stationed here for a couple of years now and having a blast, got my first deer with bow and arrow last year in Buxton.

Here we go, i finally got permission on a farm in Cape E., expanded archery. It looks like I'm not the only one hunting this farm. I have been scouting it for a couple of months and a trail camera has popped up near mine and my future set… if anyone here is hunting a farm in Cape drop me a line, if we are hunting the same farm i would like to work out some details….

Thanks TJ

08-Oct-14
Some people still play by the if it's not posted you can hunt it. Best bet is to ask the landowner who has permission

• Sitka Gear