Sitka Gear
think of hunting to gmu 520 or something
Washington
Contributors to this thread:
redneck1988 08-Aug-14
Hungry Horse 07-Sep-14
Hungry Horse 07-Sep-14
08-Aug-14
im new to bow hunting and would like to now if i can get some help on a good gmu i was thinking of 520 or the 500 units or the 560 but i head there was alot of hunters in there or the ternaway unit

07-Sep-14
redneck; Unit 560 Lewis River unit is in the Gifford Pinchott NF and has the 83,000 acre Dark Divide Roadless area to explore and hunt. Beautiful and rugged area with a large number of forest roads and hiking trails for access into wilderness areas. Not true Wilderness area, so dirt bikes and perhaps quads are permitted on the national forest. See NF regs for use. Unit 520 Winston unit is popular with may hunters, but with a lot of bow hunters especially on tree farm lands. If you can draw a 524 Margaret unit tag that is good hunting also, but a rugged hunt area. Check out www.hunting-washington.com/ forums for more detailed information on these Washington units and information on hunting Wyerhauser tree farms areas. Good luck bowhunting.

07-Sep-14
redneck; Unit 560 Lewis River unit is in the Gifford Pinchott NF and has the 83,000 acre Dark Divide Roadless area to explore and hunt. Beautiful and rugged area with a large number of forest roads and hiking trails for access into wilderness areas. Not true Wilderness area, so dirt bikes and perhaps quads are permitted on the national forest. See NF regs for use. Unit 520 Winston unit is popular with may hunters, but with a lot of bow hunters especially on tree farm lands. If you can draw a 524 Margaret unit tag that is good hunting also, but a rugged hunt area. Check out www.hunting-washington.com/ forums for more detailed information on these Washington units and information on hunting Wyerhauser tree farms areas. Good luck bowhunting.

• Sitka Gear