Contributors to this thread:
Beeze 12-Aug-14
Beeze 12-Aug-14
2rope2 19-Aug-14
Beeze 21-Aug-14
2rope2 23-Aug-14
Beeze 26-Aug-14
12-Aug-14
Need a little help on an area to bowhunt what I'm looking for is a good population of deer. Not looking for trophies but would at least like to get a shot at a doe (or 2) I've been looking at region 1&2 possibly Yanahli in Maury County, Wolf River in Fayette County or Chickasaw in Hardeman. Any help on this would be appreciated as I will be driving up from Louisiana. Another obstacle is finding a place to stay near the hunting area that is friendly to bowhunters meaning the will let us skin a deer near the facility.

Thanks,

Craig

12-Aug-14
Need a little help on an area to bowhunt what I'm looking for is a good population of deer. Not looking for trophies but would at least like to get a shot at a doe (or 2) I've been looking at region 1&2 possibly Yanahli in Maury County, Wolf River in Fayette County or Chickasaw in Hardeman. Any help on this would be appreciated as I will be driving up from Louisiana. Another obstacle is finding a place to stay near the hunting area that is friendly to bowhunters meaning the will let us skin a deer near the facility.

Thanks,

Craig

19-Aug-14
Are you just coming to tn to deer hunt for does?

21-Aug-14
Pretty much, I have never been a horn hunter!

23-Aug-14
Get on twra web site. Plenty of options to kill some does Lots public ground around west tn Especially if u just looking for some meat. Look at moss island. Ernest rice Chickasaw. LBL. Obion wma. Gooch. Lots options. Not sure bout eastern or middle tn counties. I live in west tn

26-Aug-14
Thanks 2rope I appreciate the information and I'm looking forward to slingin some arrows this year!

• Sitka Gear