Granitestate 28-Sep-14
Arrow slinger29 29-Sep-14
lawdy 05-Oct-14
Bob H in NH 30-Oct-14
hmaxims 10-Nov-14
25-Sep-14
Hey guys anyone having any luck?

26-Sep-14
Missed a doe yesterday that I should have had. I was still hunting and she came in behind me. I rushed the shot and sent the arrow just over her back as she was a lot closer than I thought. Gonna try again tomorrow.

26-Sep-14
Keep at it man my buddie got a doe other night. Had 6 walk bye just wasn't confident in the shot so I passed

26-Sep-14
Keep at it man my buddie got a doe other night. Had 6 walk bye just wasn't confident in the shot so I passed

28-Sep-14
I shot a doe last Wednesday evening dressed at #125 it was my first time out this year.Hope my good luck continues when I leave this week for Pa.Good luck guys

28-Sep-14
Still waiting to see my first deer of the year. Hunting public ground, so I am still contending with a lot of hikers and mountain bikers. Hoping my luck will change this up coming week.

29-Sep-14
Nice hope work let's me get out this week if anyone does get one post some pics love seeingthem thanks

05-Oct-14
Been out just twice with my longbow. Saw 5 the first nite I went while sitting on the edge of a cut in my ghillie. Missed a forkhorn and shot just under him. Shooting uphill with hardwood shafts. He jumped off to about 25 yards so I sat back and just watched him browse. Last night I got out and watched the tiniest deer I have ever seen hunting. I was laying under a softwood and he got within 10 feet of me, stared for a minute, and ambled off nibbling on dogwood shoots. I will bet that deer didn't go over 25 pounds. Late drop.

30-Oct-14
F&G says deer kill is down 24% compared to last year.

10-Nov-14
Saw 4 adult does and a fawn walk by out of bowrange. All together. No shots yet

• Sitka Gear