4nolz@work 09-Oct-14
Ollie 10-Oct-14
ahunter55wife 10-Oct-14
Bobbin hood 16-Oct-14
Moben 17-Oct-14
hawkeye arrow 22-Dec-14
hawkeye arrow 12-Feb-15
09-Oct-14
Anybody know how bad wild hogs are in Iowa. I understand maybe southern part of the state?

09-Oct-14
I havent heard of any I sure hope they NEVER are allowed to get established.

10-Oct-14
I have property and hunt in Van Buren County in the southeast. I have never heard anyone talking about seeing wild hogs in our county. Supposedly there are a few places in northern Missouri with wild hogs and they occasionally make it across state lines. The very few wild hogs that may be present in the state either wandered up from Missouri or more likely escaped from a game farm or are loose domestic hogs. A few years back there were reports of a few wild hogs in south central Iowa. If you are looking for a place to hunt feral hogs in Iowa...it is a waste of your time as there are too few loose hogs and your chances of finding one of them is about the same odds as purchasing a winning lottery ticket.

10-Oct-14
if you see one-kill it. It will ruin ALL our other hunting for sure..

16-Oct-14
Guys! I have a chance to hunt in the Northwood area located in north Central Iowa. Worth going or Not!!!!

Thanks

17-Oct-14
I live in MO near the IA line and the conservation area down the road is open to hog hunting around.

22-Dec-14
Shot one last year but he was ecapee from local confinement. I dont think they will do well with are winters.

12-Feb-15
No. No hogs here.

• Sitka Gear