idoutdoorsman 17-Dec-14
brewski 17-Dec-14
brewski 17-Dec-14
brewski 17-Dec-14
RAB 11-Feb-15
RAB 11-Feb-15
AwHunt73 20-Feb-15
07-Dec-14
Hey neighbor I just love bow hunting Whitetail and we don't for some reason have any here in Utah. I'm planning on coming to Idaho for the next years Whitetail deer season and I'm looking for a good unit with public access..Cottonwood trees, river bottom . Suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks. Brew

12-Dec-14

brewski's Link
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12-Dec-14
Since you're coming from Utah I assume you don't want to go to North ID? If so, there is a November archery only hunt on the Snake River/Blackfoot River area. I really don't know much about it but know that there is some good hunting there. I believe it's unit 69 but could be wrong. You can look at the regs, just google Idaho fish and game.

12-Dec-14
Jake, northern Idaho would be fine. I have the entire season open to suggestions.

Thanks

Steve

17-Dec-14
Anywhere north of New Meadows

17-Dec-14

brewski's Link

17-Dec-14

brewski's Link
Thanks idoutdoorsman

17-Dec-14
This is a tough state sight..

11-Feb-15
Almost all of the places in SE Idaho with good populations of whitetails are private ground. There are a lot more of them on public and accessible timber company ground in northern Idaho but I don't know anything about how or where to hunt up there. It's so far away it's like a different world.

11-Feb-15
Almost all of the places in SE Idaho with good populations of whitetails are private ground. There are a lot more of them on public and accessible timber company ground in northern Idaho but I don't know anything about how or where to hunt up there. It's so far away it's like a different world.

20-Feb-15

AwHunt73's embedded Photo
AwHunt73's embedded Photo
N. Idaho has some nice bucks.

• Sitka Gear