Rhode Island
Contributors to this thread:
mdodraw29 15-Jan-15
mdodraw29 28-Feb-15
crestedbutte 03-Mar-15
crestedbutte 03-Mar-15
mdodraw29 26-Mar-15
15-Jan-15
I'm on the archery committee at the Marlboro Fish and Game and on March 29th we are hosting our first 3d shoot of the year. After the shoot is over and all the targets are picked up we will be having our 2nd annual Mass forum get together, we do a pot luck dinner in the function hall. We get the hall for free because we have the shoot on that day. Any questions feel free to send me a pm.

28-Feb-15
We're a month away. Hope to see you guys there.

03-Mar-15
KS bowhunter here, letting you know I will be staying in Foxsboro, MA and commuting back and forth to and from Providence, RI for 2 months (Apr-May). Won't be there yet to attend the 3d shoot at end of March but wondering about a few things:

1. Any other bowhunting events going on in or around those areas in Apr-May that I could attend?

2. Any nearby bowhunter organizations in MA or RI that I could help out/volunteer/assist with in some way?

3. Any nearby archery ranges (indoor or outdoor) that I can shoot at while there?

If so, contact names and numbers would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you wish. Thanks, -Jason-

03-Mar-15

crestedbutte's embedded Photo
crestedbutte's embedded Photo
My KS 2014 buck attached.

26-Mar-15
looking like Sunday is going to be a good day

• Sitka Gear