beanie 19-Mar-15
VTer 19-Mar-15
DT 20-Mar-15
DT 20-Mar-15
LiveOutdoors 20-Mar-15
bucktail 21-Mar-15
maya 24-Mar-15
19-Mar-15
I was just informed from a friend that talked to a member of the Vermont F&W board that they are considering banning trail cameras!!! Has anyone heard about this?

19-Mar-15
Would not surprise me

19-Mar-15
Must be they're upset that not enough people were sending them trailcam pics for the F&W website

20-Mar-15
I dont see this happening. Im looking into it. I see nothing listed other than drones but will see what I can find!

20-Mar-15
From a current board member.....

"There has been nothing introduced about outlawing trail camera. There has been a discussion about having to have landowner permission about placing them on someone else's land.

If something changes in the future I will be sure to let you know. "

20-Mar-15
In this months issue of one of my hunting magazines it goes over all the proposed laws for the northeast states. It does not mention it for VT but it does talk about how NH is talking about banning them. Maybe things got twisted around a little bit.

21-Mar-15
Maya what reason did your friend give you ?

24-Mar-15
LiveOutdoors, my friend also said that the board member mentioned that NH was considering it too.

Bucktail, he said the board member said cams and going to check them is stressing deer! LOL

All they said is that they were discussing it, not making any proposals.....yet.

• Sitka Gear