MartyEdwards 19-Apr-15
brewski 20-Apr-15
chuckles 28-Apr-15
MartyEdwards 21-May-15
MartyEdwards 25-Jun-15
lineman21 09-Jul-15
07-Apr-15

MartyEdwards's Link
I hate to let this little slice of heaven go. My wife, 2 sons and I have made a pile of great memories here. The property is 62.27 acres but hunts much larger. For a smaller piece, it's got a tremendous amount of diversity, several pinch points/funnels, great bedding, 2 ponds, over 3 acres of food plots, hundreds of mature oaks and other hardwood species, and great neighbors on all 4 sides.

There's plenty of room to store tractors & toys in the metal building plus lean-to and the cabin/bunkouse could sleep up to 10 people easily.

take a look at the link I've attached & give my friend Luke Wallace a ring if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

12-Apr-15
Wow! "Little slice of heaven" seems to be an accurate description.

13-Apr-15
Thanks Greg, it is. Man I wish there was a way we could keep it, I've busted my tail (loved every second of it) making it be the best it can be.

We just uploaded more trail cam pics today, and a video of the property will go live tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

18-Apr-15
How are your turkeys? i hunt cambridge area every year and would assume you have a pretty good crop in that area also? Sexy little property!! damn....

19-Apr-15

MartyEdwards's embedded Photo
MartyEdwards's embedded Photo
We've got plenty of turkeys. Here's one from a week ago. My wife loves to bowhunt Turks. We've got morel mushrooms too, but they haven't popped yet.

20-Apr-15
Cabin, you call that a cabin? Jeremiah Johnson lived in a cabin.LOL

28-Apr-15
oh man,,,,,morels too! tempting, now i just need a job up there so i can make payments LOL. I'm the executive chef at La fonda in Santa Fe for the past 21 years.

21-May-15
Well get up here & buy it Chuckles! I'll help you find a gig at one of our upscale restaurants in Omaha!

25-Jun-15

MartyEdwards's Link
***PRICE REDUCED***

Friends, I just reduced the price on my cabin property.

09-Jul-15
Buy it chuckles. I know someone who would be willing to drive over and "look after it" until you would move up here.

• Sitka Gear