supersider34 14-Apr-15
Machias 21-Apr-15
Brock-ID 02-May-15
Machias 02-May-15
Brock-ID 15-May-15
Machias 03-Jun-15
Machias 03-Jun-15
11-Apr-15
Any sightings yet ?Still a lot of snow on the north sides.Melting fairly quick.shrooms and bear straps.Can't wait.

12-Apr-15
A friend seen a three in unit 22 last weekend on his bear hunt. I went up Saturday morning to glass in where I hunt and didn't see any. Real good green up lower and I noticed the snow is sticking around where I'm at on the north side pretty good still.

12-Apr-15

geneinidaho's embedded Photo
geneinidaho's embedded Photo
Snow is gone at my site. Tree stand has been up for 2 weeks. Checked camera yesterday.

13-Apr-15
I'm driving alllll the way from Virginia to bear hunt Idaho this year with 2 of my boys. Cannot wait. It's been nearly 3 years since I was in Idaho. I'm coming from the 9th through the 28th.

14-Apr-15
A couple bears spotted last weekend in 43.

21-Apr-15
Anyone having any luck? I'm getting antsy! :o)

02-May-15

Brock-ID's embedded Photo
Put out a barrel last Saturday on one of the low baits without any bait in it and a set up a trail camera. I got it baited on Friday and I already had a visitor.

02-May-15
Awesome, man I can't wait to get out there!!

15-May-15

I went to another bait last night and had this one come in, I passed thinking it was too small. But it was fun to sit last night and watch them walk around and interact with each other.

03-Jun-15

Machias's embedded Photo
Machias's embedded Photo
I just got back to Virginia on Sat after three weeks of hunting in Northern ID. My oldest son killed his first ever bear. At one point I had 8 bears including 6 color phase bears on one bait. I had a young red cinnamon the last night, but passed and came home empty handed in more ways than one. Had my bow and 2 rifles stolen while I was out there.

03-Jun-15

Machias's embedded Photo
Machias's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear