gib 14-Oct-15
spikehorn 14-Oct-15
spikehorn 14-Oct-15
Michael A 14-Oct-15
Laura 05-Jan-16
buff 07-Jan-16
Reanna77 29-Apr-21
17-Apr-15
I am getting out of the used bow market at my shop and have around 20 used compound bows to donate to a good cause, they are older bows most hunting weights most longer draws very few short draw bows, any ideas where I can donate these bows? they would have to pick them up in Traverse City, Thanks

Jim

17-Apr-15
How about Benefit For Kids ?? Maybe they could use them...... Or they could be auctioned to provide funds for Outdoor Wishes for some very special kids........

18-Apr-15
I agree with Big Bear,,,, I am sure there are kids, or parents where things are tight, that would love to free bow

19-Apr-15
Hi spikehorn

I am from se michigan and always talking with and encouraging people about getting into bowhunting, I don't have any affiliation wiyh any organizations, however if you don't find any where else to donate to I would be happy to pick those bows up to help the people starting out thanks

20-Apr-15
Benefit4Kids for sure.

Also, contact John Vassos ([email protected]) of Camp Cuervo.

John is doing a lot with Wounded Warriors setting up ranges and competitions for the troops. I know that he would put any donated equipment to very good use for a great cause.

Check out John's Facebook page to see what he has going on.

20-Apr-15
Thanks, I will give John a call.

14-Oct-15
that's awesome of you spikehorn ,,thank you very much,gib

14-Oct-15
They ended up at the Graying archery club, they gave them to archers that were just starting out shooting, I hope it hooked some of them.

14-Oct-15
They ended up at the Graying archery club, they gave them to archers that were just starting out shooting, I hope it hooked some of them.

14-Oct-15
I'm sure it will...

05-Jan-16
We live in Wisconsin and no longer hunt. We have two compound bows, arrows, cases, quivers, etc. and would like to donate them to someone/group who could use them. Does anyone have any idea who we should contact?

07-Jan-16
Laura give me a call if your still looking for a place for those bows to go. 734-777-9040 thanks Steve

05-Mar-16
Thanks for Jack Benson for contacting me. I run Camp Cuervo Archery Club for the past 12 years and we are presently building two 30 target 3-d archery ranges in Pellston Michigan and in Louisville Kentucky. It has been a long time since I have been on the Bowsite and most of those from the days of OIF will remember the many post on archery ranges we built in Iraq and Afghanistan for our troops to use. The shift has changed and since 2012 CCAC has been volunteering at Fort Knox Kentucky Warrior Transition Battlion doing a shoot we call The Cuervo Army Strong Challenge each year. The work continues and we are now registered as a 501(c3)non profit listed as Working Hands Healing Hearts DBA Camp Cuervo ARchery Club. Our website is www.campcuervo.org and we have a group page on FB. We will be in Pellston Michigan doing construction on Brave Hearts Estates (Operation Injured Soldiers) 3-d range to be used by disabled veterans and their families the weekend of May 6,2016 if this is something you would be interested in. For God and Country! Thanks to all who have supported us in the past.

29-Apr-21
I’m looking to donate my bear archery pink bow woman’s right handed

• Sitka Gear