Colorado
Contributors to this thread:
Adventurewriter 04-May-15
oldgoat 04-May-15
Paul@thefort 04-May-15
huntingbob 04-May-15
huntingbob 04-May-15
04-May-15
Whew struggled with the title for this thread..."Sheep back door method " just did'nt seem right ;)

Trying to remember just how to do it...I am in the penalty box for goat but had a vision I am going to draw a sheep tag....

04-May-15
Go in and check your PP's to see if they changed or go in like your going to apply for a tag and check your applications on record if sheep had a 500 series number you drew if just a 400 series numbermeans you didn't draw or they haven't drawn yet

04-May-15
The checking your PP method might not work as the CPW has omitted all PP from the sheep and goat categories as they are presently doing the draw. NO PP in the sheep or goat categories.

As goat stated, the other method might work.

" I have a vision". Good luck with that.

My best, Paul

04-May-15
I'm thinking the State has gotten smarter and shut it down. No way to do the Backdoor any more. Just my opinion. I remember the same conversation coming up last year. Time will tell. Bob.

04-May-15
Using my PointHunter App on my phone I do not see anything for Sheep or Goat. I guess this little priced thing is working. Maybe I will have a tag or likely not. But it is fun chasing the dream!

• Sitka Gear