DeerBuilder.com
Texas Free Range Aoudad
Texas
Contributors to this thread:
mulie_mike 04-May-15
04-May-15
Totally free range fair chase hunt on over 11,000 acres in Val Verde county right along the scenic Devils River. Crystal clear water, tons of Indian camp sites (arrow head hunting), great scenery and lots of Aoudad. It is not uncommon to see 50+ Aoudad a day.

High success rate hunt with rams averaging 28" to 32" with several 34" to 36" rams being taken off of this particular ranch over the past couple years. Ranch is located 1 hour off the pavement so be ready to get away from it all. Lodging is in a clean bunk house that has satellite TV, deep freezers for your harvest, and sits on top a point where you can literally start hunting from camp. Be ready to do a bit of hiking but there are multiple ranch roads (rough) to hunt safari style from. Be ready for 300yds to 400yd average shots for rifle and Archery 45yd to 50yds average and steep inclines is the norm.

These will be group style hunts. 4 Hunters per group, 2x1 guided and will be 3 days long. Hearty meals, snacks, and non alcoholic beverages provided. 1 Aoudad Ram of any size per hunter- no hidden fees. Hunt Cost: $3500 Per Hunter

Single hunters or multiple welcome, I will need a group of 4 though to make this hunt happen.

1st Hunt Date Options (First Hunt/Pre Rut): September 12th or 19th weekend

2nd Hunt Date Options (Rut Hunt) October 3rd, 17th, or possibly 31st weekend

Serious inquiries only. Minimum deposit of $750 each due to hold your spot and at least half of the hunt paid for by July 15th. These are the last aoudad hunts I will have available for this year, I am booked solid after this through September 2016.

Many references available www.westtexashuntorg.com Mike 915-328-0645 (Call or Text) ** When booking you will deal with me directly**

• Sitka Gear